Can someone shill me on ZClassic?

Can someone shill me on ZClassic?

bump

ofc

Christ fine it’s simple math: BTC forks worth Billions and ZCL worth Millions

BTC and ZCL fork at the end of this month.

only reason to buy this is for the upcoming fork. For a given amount of zcl you hold you get the equivalent amount of bitcoin private. You might be able to 3X your money.

You can get the Bitcoin Private fork. This will moon again when a date is announced. Easy 3x if they pull through.

dont wanna hijack your thread but how high do some of you guys see zcl going?

*teleports behind u*

Yeah. It's low volume and only actively trade on Bittrex. Easy target for whales who have been fucking up with the price for 5 days straight now.

I would like this a lot more if they forked bitcoin cash instead of bitcoin. Bitcoin tech is worthless, bloated, expensive and slow.

Also, if they forked BCH, BCH would die overnight. It gives this coin much bigger market cap potential if they fork BCH

You mean Bitcoin Private

Get the pump and dumps ready

Glad I waited for this dip. Also those sell walls. Whales are in here accumulating and they are waiting for that fork.

fuck that was a savage dip down to 0.0039

Yeah. Some whale finally gave up and fucked off to BTC.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to scoop any of it up, so hopefully it happens again if BTC continues going bananas.

I GOT THE DIP
I GOT THE DIP
I GOT THE DIP
I GOT THE DIP

FUCK YES! I just 40 more coins! Bitcoin private will be 1k + So pretty much just made 40k

DUMP IT BITCHES

bought a lot right now at 550k sats, not bad

FUCK I look away for like 20 minutes and miss the 50% dip....WTF

Fuck same here

so i buy some - keep it on bittrex and then what?

keep it in your wallet ya dingus

If I keep it on bittrex will i get the BT PRIVATE?

what, you guys had no fishing lines on this shit? after btc been building up steam for a straight week? dayum son I am dissapoint

Where do i get the wallet

So, buy on bittrex, hold there, and will get equivalent # of BTC Private?

What wallet to hold in to get the BT private?

They plan to release a new wallet on Jan 8, there is a shit wallet from their GitHub from their subreddit right now. I'll try to wait for the new wallet maybe. No bcp on bittrex atm