Korean Ethereum

How come ICX hasn't been growing for weeks after the last big pump? You promised me major news in January and that Koreans are going to buy it like crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuHvUQx6lRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY IS THIS TANKING

Now it's tanking instead. Great.

why is this happening? So fast and sudden out of nowhere

So sell

IT WAS JUST A RUSE. KOREREUM WAS A SCAM

Holy shit what's the hell is happening?

What's the point of location-centric coins? Why have a Korean Ethereum when there's already Ethereum?

Every alt is dumping hard you fucking retards this coin has a lot of growth ahead if you're worried now you bought in way too high

Did you had a look at ETH and BTC the last days?

The graphs are "ICX/BTC". When BTC rises, the vertical axle goes down. It does not matter the coin is tanking.

Oh fuck that was a big whale.
Stop talking shit about things you don't understand.

Waiting for whales to absorb all the ICX

ETH is nearing its ATH values and BTC is slugging around the 12-14k ranges.

INTERESTING.

Bitcoin is pumping, Alts are tanking. It is not just ICX.

Major news January 24th, more on the 31st. It is trading 10-15k sats higher than it was 36 hours ago. Jesus fucking christ guys, patience.

sell or have some fucking patience

Ah great, another episode of "Lets chase another bitchcoin pump that might yeild a 5% gain or crash back to 12,000$ any second instead of keeping our money in the alts and keep getting 30% gains every day"

Why is this market so full of mongoloids

Bitcoin should just die already. Antiquated bullshit fucking up my portfolio AGAIN. Not selling any ICX till end of Jan regardless though

>Stop talking shit about things you don't understand

This happens literally every time bitcoin pumps. How new are you?

Bitcoin is the golden standard, shut up. You haven't actually lost any real money, just some satoshis.

id really like someone to explain to me the logic of pulling all your money out of mooning alts to chase a possible 5% gain when bitcoin starts pumping.

I bet the exchanges fucking love when this happens because they get to collect in fees while you scramble to put all your money into bitcoin because it quickly rose from 13k to 14k like its been doing on a daily fucking basis for the last week.

I mean what the fuck are these people thinking? "This is it! The bitcoin surge to 25K USD!!!"

On any given pump that's unlikely, but even if true its only a 2x gain. You can get 2x gains on the fucking regular basis in alts.

Your most likely outcome is a 2% gain after trading fees and completely buttfucking over all the alts.

Bitcoin is fucking retarded

>not holding ICX until it gets listed on CoinOne so the gooks can eat it alive with their fiat

Yeah, I aint selling ICX, I couldn't give a flying fuck about outdated trash bitcoin. Bunch of sheep following garbage

not selling this shit period

Bitcoin is the shit standard you fucking idiot. Just look at its market dominance recently. It's approaching 30%

Sure it's got a good surge or two left in it that might bring it closer to 50% again, but this is the year of the alts.

i dont think its to chase a moon, its to avoid a loss and buy the dip

I can understand buying into the dip, but honestly you'll be more comfortable holding ICX if you own it. Who knows what the fuck may happen? This is the Ronco of crypto: Just set it and forget it.

>Bought in around the ATH a few days ago
>Just sold off a bit above that
>Gonna buy back in at a non-moronic price as this keeps dropping today

Open your eyes and see against what you trade your alts. Bitcoin is the reference point for everyone else. That's its only purpose.

Pretty much yeah. If you are fast enough you can increase your stack. I'm not a day trader yet though, just buy and hold is safer until I have a larger stack.

Step away from the charts for a few days and hodl. ICX is the real deal

>not holding Bitcoin AND alts

rip

I can't, xrb is getting listed soon.

Fair point

Agreed, very undervalued.

God fucking damn it. I bought at 6.74 and 6.66.

Doesn't matter. Just hold it until end of January and you'll 3x your money easily.

Sorry for the offtopic but how does this work? Say I want to buy at 0.0072, where do I put it in? What does stop and limit mean?

It sucks holding the bag user, this is a long hold though. I've got basically my whole stack in this one and I will probably keep half of it until 2019.

Yet again its bouncing back. It won't keep dropping like this forever you fucking autists. This is your last warning from me, get in asap before the Koreans wake up.

True. Just pissed cause I could have bought at around $5 if coinbase limits didnt fuck me.

Supposedly gonna be around $20-30 end of January, but what do you think it'll be by 2019?

Click the (?).

I assume you know you are trying to make a stop-limit buy order.

"Stop:" This is the price when your buy order will activate
"Limit:" This is the price your buy order will be

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP AHHHHHHHHH

Thanks it makes sense now.

im 80% in ICX but this is very wishful thinking
$14 would be amazing
$70 EOY

>before the Koreans wake up.
This joke doesn't become funnier over time.

I don't know. It is hard to forecast a price target for this. Market cap meme won't matter so much because the overall crypto market will likely grow substantially this year. It is a very ambitious project with its tentacles in a lot of different spheres. Sky is the limit. Personally I think anybody who picks a number and says "it will be this" is just guessing. If it turns bearish or runs into problems I will reevaluate. I just think it has to go up from here.

Wishful thinking? the week leading up to 24jan is gonna be epic man

How long have you been in Crypto? This thing is wrapped in high expectations and hype, this pump will be epic

>TFW 3300 ICX
Am I gonna make it?

Agree that those targets are wishful thinking. $14 seems like a good target, I'll be doing back flips if it hits 12. 70 EOY is a pretty solid justification to hold some of this all year imo

WE FUCKIN DYING OUT HERE BOYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

To the ground. The "epic pumps" those anons are promising would simply restore it to 5k at best.

Really hope you are right man, I'm trying to damper my expectations. Just one of those things that seems to good to be true so I don't even want to let myself hope, you know?

You guys still hold? BTC broke 15k. Jesus. Sell and rebuy later, how dumb can you be?

Sell it its vaporwave and literally everyone bought this shit, theres no one left buying so this shit will tank steadily

these estimates you've been reading are entirely reliant on the koreans loving it more than their own mothers

i'm not suggesting they don't give a fuck about it but they won't pump it as much as some would like to think

like i said, i'm 80% in. so maybe i'm just managing expectations. i still expect this coin to do very well. at this stage it's fairly low risk relative to other projects of similar size.

>Jesus. Sell on ATL and rebuy later on ATH

Now is the time to buy. Won’t dip below 3600. Will moon within two days.

I am out since 4400sats with my 40k ICX trading stack Guess how much i can rebuy now. Fucking brainlet.

And we are below 3600. 1 more minute for 3500

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ITS FALLING ALL IS BURNING DOWN

You sold at 4400. It’s now at 3800. You aren’t comprehending what the other user is saying.

WE ARE THE ICON MARINES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

BOYS NOT GONNA LIE IM SHITTING MYSELF ON THESE 3500-3700 DIPS.

TWO DAYS OF PROGRESS DOWN THE SHITTER
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>mfw $1 bags

lets get comfy, lads

ICON GANG AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

In such situations it's better to sit tight without moving your assets, unless you're prepared for flipping in the first place. JUST freeze and wait when the big uncle BTC finishes raping your asshole.

or trade and make monies, because you have seen this before

You must be pretty new to this.
Most important thing to remember is that it's a good coin with a good team and it will rise again no matter how far it crashes.

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

Its the biggest decentralised network in the world.Its what we all wished neo was and will be.It has partnerships most can only dream of.Its enterprise already is being used by 11 securities which the mainnet will plug straight in to on the 24th.Its government partnered.Really dude, do some homework before you talk crap.It takes a huge dump on even eth.

I am new but desu I just hold my assets in place. I know it will recover.

I'm not an idiot I just pretend to be on on Veeky Forums because its fun to post bloody wojacks when my coins are dipping

I've lost a little, still comfy af, I know this coin is going to go big

WE ARE THE ICON MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLLLLLLLLING

This day is the glory. I made fucking 12k ICX in this whole shit with swing trading.

If you're not prepared, you will lose even more. Done it many times. You don't know when it stops growing. Typical fomo.

Who bought in the dip?

It's recovering, calm down. Went from -20% to -10% for me in the last 2 minutes.

Sold again. Another run going up to brake 15,5k this time

NOPE, UNCLE BITCOINS COMING FOR ANOTHER FUCKING

Not me, I'm a seasoned hodler. I tried dip buying and it's quite addictive and potentially destructive.

It's January 2nd you impatient piece of shit

bought under 3700 gang assemble!

I just like posting pink wojacks

From a 40k ICX stack to a 56k STACK in 1 hour. Feeling comfy for the ICON bull run.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=TuHvUQx6lRA

Congrats, I'm feeling comfy with 3.3k can't imagine having that much $

3k here also bro. We will know the feels of deep 6 figures this year if we play this game right

BTC looks like it's bouncing down from 1st major resistance. odds are ICX will bleed out for a small time because the whole market will be bleeding.
IF YOU GOT FIAT, WE GOIN ON S A L E

Shill me this coin.
Why is it better than Ethereum or Ethereum 2.0?

better question, why is ADA and IoTA in the top 10?

it's fucking january 2nd right now you impatient faggot

because iota is going to be a top 3 crypto long term. M2M payments. Biggest corporations on board. You're stupid if you buy into the fud. Just wait for the 12th...

2850 here, hoping for a good year

bought in averaging 2750. every time this coin tops, I think to myself "damn I should probably sell a bit and rebuy later huh?" then I don't.

I'd be golden if I hedged in BNB. Fuck.
Always keep BNB.