Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

first for whatcha workin on /aosg?

Chorfs

The Global Campaign starts soon. In just two weeks. Lets start a muster.

Tell about your guys and which side will you fight for?

My first box of FEC. I'm thinking of giving their skin Leviathan Flesh to make them look even paler and corrupted than usual. Just don't know if I'll keep going with FEC afterwards or if I want to switch to mixed Death, depends on how LoN turns out.

dwarfs with proper artillery and a good color scheme. 10/10 would try to run and charge into

getting the arkhan start collecting soon (tomorrow). With 80 skellies, arkhan, and the black Knights, ill have my very first 1000 points of AoS

Thanks!
Probably something to do with the Malign Portents slowing down the slave trade and my Chorfs ain’t happy about that

My soulblight will oppose both sides as they seek to be independent of Nagash after he consumed all the other aspects of death in Shysh, but at the same time see mortals as those that exist to further their own goals

I'm considering getting that or the Neferata battleforce box. What do you have going with the Skeleton Horde box to bring it to 1k?

just finished building some dorfs. The arms are a bit wonky, but the sculpts are definitely growing on me.

80 fucking skellies my boy, them the black Knight, and arkhan are 1k exactly

Nighthaunt. I'm looking forward to kick some sigmarines' asses

Ah yes
The reddit audience

I'm surprised you're not using any graveguard, though from what I've read skellies can do better overall than GG can besides rend.

Imagine being this fucking retarded that you are happy that a company that only cares about your money made some miniatures that don’t have boobies

Holy fuck.

Maybe Warhammer Fantasy's death was a mercy after all.

Fuck why are these people in our hobby now

I'm between Chaos and Destruction, heavily leaning Chaos due to availability in my country.
Old School Chaos that can be made into slaves to darkness are mega cheap and so some Bloodhound units, but I'm not into Khorne.
Destruction got gits, which are cheap, but I need like one billion of them. I only play shit painted so I'm not sure I'll be able to paint so many of the fuckers.

Morathi was always sexualized. It's a part of who she is.

Soon

I wonder how they would react to sexualized men.

Sigvald and the old school Slaneesh chaos champion.

>that post

Vampires

Meanwhile we're getting the BDSM Elf Faction.

....Wait, what fucking characters is this nu-male talking about?

Also "Gamers"

When did this become a thing?

So I decided on tzeentch dudes. I was the Fyreslayer wannabe user from the other thread. They just look more fun to play desu. I doodled up a 1000pt list after reading the book and looking at 1d4chan and this is it. Is it bad? Are the brims/blues a trap?

Allegiance: Tzeentch
Herald Of Tzeentch (120)
- Staff of Change
- Artefact: Aura of Mutability
- Lore of Change: Fold Reality
Ogroid Thaumaturge (160)
- General
- Trait: Soul Burn
- Lore of Fate: Infusion Arcanum
10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (120)
- Lore of Change: Bolt of Tzeentch
10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (120)
- Lore of Change: Tzeentch's Firestorm
10 x Blue Horrors Of Tzeentch (50)
10 x Brimstone Horrors Of Tzeentch (40)
10 x Brimstone Horrors Of Tzeentch (40)
10 x Blue Horrors Of Tzeentch (50)
3 x Flamers Of Tzeentch (180)
3 x Screamers Of Tzeentch (120)

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 88

>Gamers

It's fucking Hobbyist!

Models are not just the fucking game! They are a Hobby!

Anyone who calls themselves a "Gamer" is a fucking fraud.

Who the fuck grip a hammer like these dudes?

To aim it better.

>The more you know.jpg

unless you prefer to slowly hammering those skeleton like you hammer a nail on the wall that "grip" will not help at all. If the enemy get too close to perform a swing, just use a thrust move instead.

>not gripping any swinging tool at the absolute base for maximum mechanical advantage on the swing.

poor hand eye coordination people are sad

Well yeah, it'd be more productive trying to tear them apart with your bare hands. I was just trying to figure out an answer for why they would use such a weak swing.

How long until we get Stormcast Custodes?

>there are people who buy new AoS kits and put them on square bases

>he doesn't put everything on square bases

What are you, some kind of faggot or something?

What model is this?

Raging Heroes.

I buy old models to put them on round bases and new models to put them on squares. Fight me irl.

I am still working on Toadflux and Skirax, but I have yet to think of a cool colour scheme for Skirax, any ideas would be helpful.

The Rotbark Raiders and Pukespine’s Tallyband will follow the Maggotkin to Shyish in order to prevent Nagash from ending the harmonious cycle of life and death.

Get the fuck out of my general

>Can't decide if i want 2x5 Brutes with Choppas, or 1x10 Brutes with Hackas
They're in an Ironfist, so i'm leaning towards the 10 for Da Big Boss, but it feels i don't have enough of a footprint on the field

Megaboss on Maw-Krusha (460)
Orruk Warchanter (80)
Orruk Warchanter (80)
Orruk Weirdnob Shaman (120)
30 x Orruk Ardboys (450)
10 x Orruk Brutes (360)
3 x Orruk Gore Gruntas (140)
3 x Orruk Gore Gruntas (140)
Ironfist (160)

Total: 1990 / 2000

Also running Soulblight Frost themed, kinda want to go the ICC style of Undead Scourge

Keepin options open, mang.

t. Paladin

Someone better tell the Fat Bloke, since his WD ran the original story of 4 gamers block.

You mean these guys? It's the common neutral guard stance for these weapon. And it would give a much better, comfortable swing at extreme close range than the guy
was doing. With that grip he is losing control of the lower part of his shaft/handle, which could end up hitting other object and interupt his swing. The same reason why one-handed sword usually have very short handle.

Just finished the five fucks, took me half a year because finding will to live after shifts is hard enough, let alone will to paint.

what stormhost?

none, still trying to come up with a non-stupid name. Which is surprisingly hard for the tincans.

>not Stonecast
dropped

Post your best edit /aosg/.

our hobby(tm)

Jesus, the DoK faces suck ass.

it's been really useful for every big tournament placings for the past six months

Snowballed too hard. Never go full snowball

fyrefag here
user y u betray me

Big Morathi tits right in my face

>big censored tits and covered body
Fixed.

lewd

Vampires being huge traitors, what a surprise

Because /pol/ is always right.

Ardanna, Pillar of the Faith from Raging Boobies. Supposed to be a Sister Superior proxy, but looks good as a vamp

>wake up
>Order still has the most factions

>mfw half painted arkanauts are sneaking up on me

>Raging Boobies
>Not raging boners

Sigh

Or do you mean: Never go full huskard

>Nagash will never pay for Nehekara

>no codpiece

Gorgeous model, that one decimator.

Terrain. My first attempt at terrain. Sigmarite Moseleum plus some woods.

I play goblins but I just find the death-related terrain way better than the other shite available. Will probably add the new skull tower thing when it comes out too.

Goblin soup, awaiting our tome, with the shroom shaman as a wizard rather than general. I'm just there for a scrap and will turn on stormcast the first chance i get. No beef with the rest of Order though.

If you stop meme-thinking about soy, cuckoldry, sjw, jews and plebbit, nothing in that comment is wrong, nothing in there hurts the hobby.
You have to read it, word by word, without thinking back of meme images of nu-males with their mouth agape, women with pink hair, or Tumblr.
You have to read it as if the words had rational meanings that existed before 2010.
Without imagining what the guy "probably looks like", without inferring his entire outlook on life from this single comment.

...but he said the words "inclusion", "powerful women", "toxic" and "represented", so why am I even trying, he's wrong by default.

When did she ever have big tits?

New KO player here. Got the battleforce, built them up as Barak Mhornar, played one game againstNighthaunt and got absolutely obliterated. It was against a friend so we still had fun, but I’m looking for tips and tricks on how to capitalize on this sky port. On paper, and having only ever played a handful of AoS games, Mhornar seems cool, but what’s the digs?

Help me oni-chan, you’re my only hope.

>sorceress, sorceress on black dragon and war hydra are not going to be part of the witches and sneks faction
but why?

Cause they are Darkling, and got their allegiance, so they wont be expanded upon for ages.

He's not wrong, but most people would rather have the sexual faction stay sexual.

Because Darkling Coven has the white knight fantasy

Is there any point in playing AoS when the chaos dwarfs don't even have big hats in it?

Yes, not playing with Chorf fags

Yes, chorfs are not officially in it, so its a superior system.

chorfs are everything that's wrong with legacy trash

I've been thinking latelly it'd be pretty cool if they fused both Order Serpetins and Sisters of Khaine, because now both factions have the sneks aesthetic

But how are half naked murder women not a trope?
gorgons, lamia, harpies, erynies, mermaids, baccanalians, not to mention the sword and sorcery theme of the seductive magician.

These are all concepts born from the sexualisation and romanticisation of feminine aspects, to claim that they aren't is a subjective illusion and I'm not going to pretend following perceptions like those doesn't risk of making designs fall into limbos of non-objective reference frames.

take for example the discussion about boobplates GW has said to have listened to: the chestpiece of the snake elves so far is the worst part of the miniature.

FUCK nagash

Who cares about darklings? even darkling players I bet would prefer to be absorbed into more relevant overfactions.

>Order Serpentis
Hydra-fetish
There you go.

The last MP short is great

Walking cogfort and Stormkeeps scenery FUCKING WHEN ?!

>take for example the discussion about boobplates GW has said to have listened to: the chestpiece of the snake elves so far is the worst part of the miniature.

but muh metal sports bras

Fags

Jump in your potatosack and hang yourself.

>Walking cogfort
Sounds a bit too big for a scenery

If anything it could work as its own realm of battle table, as if you were fighting on top of the moving cogfort, or on a kharadron greatship or a brass-beast of khorne.

>I like playing the burly men who oil their beards, with their big strong muscles and fancy hats!
lol homo

gaaaaaaaay