Vampires

Someone dropped the pics for the werewolves made by Robert Chew. Looks like he just dropped the vampires.

Neophytes
-New vampires looking to prove themselves and earn a specialization

Other urls found in this thread:

robertbchew.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Counts: Elder Vampires that lead their teams and provide support shadow magic to buff their team and weaken their opponents.

Reapers: Stealth assassin shock troops that engage from the shadows.

Pariahs: Pariah: Melee fighters whose sole purpose is to absorb enemy fire and draw attention away from their teammates.

Bloodletter - Quick nimble flankers used to engage targets in close quarters combat and pursue fleeing targets.

Bloodthirster - Scout berserkers hungry for fresh blood used to flush out living targets and cause chaos.

Hemophage - Powerful blood magicians that can cast devastating magic attacks and crippling curses.

nice thanks OP
i like how the leader has that perpetual look of "I'm so done with this shit", nice touch.
Do you have more? Aside from the werewolves and the 7 sins.

I don't know about sets like those but here's the artist's tumblr apparently

robertbchew.tumblr.com/

bump for interest.

These vampires are not comfy at all. At all.

That's because they're not fruit bats. especially somebody took inspiration from Khezu apparently

comfy in blood ain't for everyone

It's a melancholy kind of comfy

So do they transform or are they a tandem team with a giant bat?

"Vampires: The antithesis of the Lycans, Vampires rule the night. Wearing wet suits filled with blood to keep them fed and dark magic they stalk the shadows. Assuming the Stalker form Vampires tap in to their primal energies manifesting in the form of a massive humanoid bat like creature giving them immense physical attributes and a terrifying visage. While weak during the day few would dare oppose the Vampires in the dead of night."

"Lycans: Harnessing the raw power of Lycan state these operators work together in groups to be effective. Working in pairs they help each other maintain their focus so as not to lose control and potentially harm their own team. While technology/methodology helps control them their true strength comes from their pack and the bonds between each member."

Redropping lycans in the next few posts.

Alpha: Team leader. Issues commands, maintains their team, and leads by example. Incredibly strong and has mastered the Lycan state.

So they're both teams of two? With the more human among them there to keep the beasts focused?

Huntsman: New Lycans. Useful in all situations. Tough, strong, and reliable. Teams can further specialize in to specific roles.

Goliath: Heavy weapons team. Able to bring rotary gatling guns, autocannons, and small artillery Goliath teams are a force to be reckoned with.

Seeker: Counter snipers, scouts, and trackers. Seekers push ahead quietly eliminating threats and gathering recon.

Veterinarian: A specialized medic able to work with Lycan physiology. Heals injured comrades and can remove gravely wounded team members from the operation zone to safety.

Arcane: Lycan battle mage. A rare breed of Lycan able to harness magic and the elements. Powerful in their own right and highly sought after.

Feral: Berserker. Unable to revert to human form Ferals are used to sow chaos and destruction. Highly regulated with transformation serum they fight in a drug induced haze.

Retainer: Team tracker. Maintains other Lycans through use of transformation serum to regulate their state. If need be they can revert a Lycan back to their human form if they become dangerous to other team members. Not glamourous but very important.

So I like the idea of them taking turns one being human form and the other turning into their were forms.

That and I find the idea amusing the vampires have sippy straws in their suits to drink blood out of.

I like how the bat in this one is her hype man.

I find it interesting that these images aren't treated as characters. They are treated as classifications.

The pictures aren't people, they are organizers.

This bat has BIG SEXY HAIR.

What's the name of this Stand?

Gotta say I prefer the werewolves and the sins/virtues ones. Something about these just isn't landing as well.

Now kiss.

It's a shame the vamp doesn't. I do like the kind of tubular, muscular, Bram Stoker's Dracula-esque armor design.

Mr. Crowley.

who wants the sins and virtues?

The Chastity angel being a living skintight suit seems kind of lewd actually

So the Lycans clearly use slav/slav-inspired guns, and the two vampires with guns seem to be inspired by H&K. So we have (potentially) slavic werewolves and german vampires. Can anyone make any sense of the weapon designs for the Virtues/Sins? They seem to be generic "near future" guns to me.

To amend this, I get a certain destiny vibe off the virtues. Kindness straight up has a fusion rifle, for example.

This one is always posted with the feet cut off.

That's because feet are sinful

meh.

The pavise has really come a long way, huh.

Indeed...

That's pretty good

I like the consistent design elements in each group.

this guy has small feet

agreed

Goddamn, this shit is cool. After I finish my d20 future game, I absolutely need to run nwod.

Or I should say, VtM, because VtR lacks vamp magic to use in combat and BIGASS BAT forms.

Those are mutually exclusive with the clans in VtM, though, aren't they? I think a VtR Gangrel who joins the Circle of the Crone or Lancea et Sanctum could manage the latter and a bit of the former simultaneously.

>tfw the only hot girls are sti spreading Homophage, Lust and Chasetitty
>suddenly kindness
10/10, would become her slave.

Tremere
Brujah
Gangrel
Malkavian
Nosferatu
Venture
Toreadore

We got a real Camerilla party going on here.
I don’t really care I just thought it was funny

>Somehow how they all learned Zulo form from the Lasombra

Probably the fucking Tremere who had Necter of a Bitter Rose and they all Diablorised the bastard because he was Red marked.