>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2018/01/30/legions-nagash-grand-host-nagash-new-summoninggw-homepage-post-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=02Z77jYnRps&bpctr=1517338015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR BONESPLITTERZ

Death Soup more like Shit Soup lmao

Can we have less soy this time?

Remember - don't reply to soy-shitposts and muh fapmodels baits. You know what to do to keep these threads free from the slavfaggatory again

>that pic

is it a warlord trait, an alliance ability, or what?

I hope so. The level of soy was unreal.

warhammer-community.com/2018/01/30/legions-nagash-grand-host-nagash-new-summoninggw-homepage-post-2/

Here's also an idea. Stop giving shitposters any attention at all.

>Stormcast
>Pecs
>Femcast
>Monoboob

>Darkoath Chieftan
>Pecs
>Darkoath Warqueen
>No tits

>Tenebrael Shard
>Pecs
>Daughter of Khaine
>Monoboob

How curious, I wonder why this pattern is appearing? Oh well, I had better just keep my head in the sand!

Keep that stupid shit in the last thread.

Reposting in the vain hope that this time around there might actully be some AoS players in the thread.

But if the rumored expantion of battleline is correct, what are you gents thought on this list?

Allegiance: Death

Leaders
Neferata Mortarch Of Blood (400)
- General
Necromancer (110)
Necrotect (100)
Casket Of Souls (160)
Vampire Lord (140)
- Mount: Nightmare

Battleline
3 x Vargheists (160)
- Soulblight Battleline
40 x Skeleton Warriors (280)
- Ancient Spear & Shield
5 x Dire Wolves (60)

Units
3 x Ushabti (120)
- Ritual Blade Stave

Behemoths
Terrorgheist (300)

War Machines
Screaming Skull Catapult (160)

Total: 1990 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 130

Asuming no point changes, and the changes mentioned above,

The idea of the catapult in coperation with the new banners, is to buff the casket and the scream for some decent MW generations.

I realise feedback is near impossible to get here, but since I'm just now transfering over to AoS I'd love some insight from some experienced players.

Any decent alternative models for wightkings? I want to field several, and I don't want to field the same model over and over.

My AoS playgroup is not really heavy on WYSIWYG as long as you are using a proper kit. I'm gonna model my chariots as horse ones so I will end up with two spare gorebeasts. Any idea how can I use them? I thought about putting a sorcerer on one of them as a steed

Your Soup is shit

Don't reply - ignore or report. He is posting this shit because you are giving him (you)s

Krell, the Skellies from Shadespire.

Any fancy skeleton should be enough. Hell, bling up a grave guard enough and it'd look fine.

idi nahui cyka

There's no containing autism in these threads.

How important are battalions in this game? Is Clan Skryre with the gascloud and rattling gun mini battalions worth it in 2000 points?

Chaos Spawn is an easy one.

Stop playing an npc faction.

But legions of nagash

Death Models confirmed.

>QUITE WHITE MALE DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK OUT

Big Morathi tits right in my face

What tits would those be?

HNNNGGG

Is there honest to god no actual players around here?

Gorebeasts would make good daemon steeds, yeah.

And a headswap will turn one into a Chaos Spawn easily- It never hurts to have one modeled if you wanna role on the Chaos Boon tables.

No, only /pol/. Wait a day or so for the shit to die down

The threads get better in American Night, I think. At least the shitposting abates somewhat.

i hope they produce soy milk. thats my favorite
my army btw

I hadn't considered Shadespire. I think I might do what is suggesting though.
Don't reply to weak bait.

I am an actual player and your soup is shit.

>Soulblight Battleline when you have Allegiance: Death
Doesn't work, pal.

Nope, bans have ended. Really, if you want any help with list building you should try your chance on plebbit or wait until slavfag will be tango down again - I noticed that some of his posts from the previous thread are deleted now

Hey that's my wife's son's father's favorite army too.

>Except Medusa there was no boob-out models in 8th edition from Dark Elves
Yeah, but they have hot armor-bikini and looked really hot.
>and perhaps even different fluff behind this.
>different fluff
>boob-armor
>The Sports Bra implies more tiddie than that.
Of course, fat people usually have "bigger" tits.
>Sports bras are sexy as fuck.
Take your soy

>no bone giant
Dropped.

>Yeah, but they have hot armor-bikini and looked really hot.

>g-g-guys, they never looked really hot
>t.soyboy
And btw, you can really see tits on the left side

Are Morghasts not essentially kind of a bone giant?

user don't feed him

It's from the new wd?

Er, no. I have never had GW miniatures ever giving me a stiffy.

What are you guys working on? I am working on my Poxbringer Toadflux and his friend/pet Skirax, about to shade all of the bone part now.
I have still no clue on what colour to paint Skirax in yet. So ideas are very much appreciated.

The one on the right looks better. It has a more attractive face and body language.

That's why you keep ignoring differences in face structure and boob-armor?

Just need to finish basing the first of my Bonesplitterz units.

Finishing painting the dark souls board game before i can get started on hammerhal. Not looking forward to building and scraping off mold lines but damn, gw models detail is so much better than this shit im painting at the moment,

Painting miniatures for another game that I will probably never end up using in Age of Sigmar.

>. It has a more attractive face
WE
>and body language.
Except there is not body, only head and belly

She has more loose and relaxed shoulders while inviting her challenger with a spear. Combined with her face it makes her look more confident and playful.

The one to the left just looks astonished or confused.

>Combined with her face
>more confident .

Why are Nagash Legions going to be attacked by EVERY other GA just for plotting some "evil shit" (building a piramid)? I mean i undestand humans, dorfs, elves and SCE, i understand even nurgle considering all that shit about the circle of life and death but... Ogors? Khorne??? Skavens???? Whats next? Chorfs? Is Nagash just being bullied?

Better than the inflatable doll face.

>inflatable
>left side
>not the right
Top kek
>doll face.
Doll > nigger

>Year of Death
>"here is your soup book"
>"also all your shit got nerfed"
>"and here are some new order factions"

Everyone knows that Nagash is a huge asshole that wants to ruin everyone elses good time.

Should I keep the mark of Nurgle to make them more resilient or drop the sorcerer for two exalted heroes, slap the mark of Khorne and go full bakka with two hand weapons on warriors?
I can always focus on knights and chariots with a Slaanesh and just use warriors as board fillers and to screen the sorcerer

Allegiance: Nurgle
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (160)
- General
- Mount: Steed
- Runestaff
- Trait: Grandfather's Blessing
- Mark of Chaos: Nurgle
- Lore of Foulness: Magnificent Buboes
20 x Chaos Warriors (360)
- Hand Weapon & Shield
2 x Chaos Chariots (80)
- Greatblades
2 x 5 Chaos Knights (160)
- Chaos Glaives

Total: 1000 / 1000
Wounds: 89

Ah yes. The firm pointy "peak" of minature artistry right here. Those lost halcyon days.

Wightkings are one of the easiest things you can find to proxy- Fancy skeletons have been available since the 70s, and realistically the only things you need to swap on any armoured figure to make it look skeletony are the head and maybe arms.

You should end up with some extra skulls from your various other kits anyway.

>legacy trash
>npc faction
Get your act together, user.

>iI will ignore all 8th edition DE stuff and specially will use outdated model

Tits are a symbol of fertility and life, so has Nagash been removing tits as part of his plan?
Are the people who like the new models dickless, brainless undead?

I think so.

Just go StD allegiance and give them marks that you like

Why are you even replying to some fag actually fetishizing tiny toy soldiers?

I think the idea is that the pyramid is causing all kinds of prophets, augurs and fortune tellers to get signs that "Shit is going down in Shyish" (these would be the Malign Portents) and so every army is going there, because this is an age of magic, prophecy and GRIMDARKFARFUTUREONLYWAR

>Are the people who like the new models dickless, brainless undead?
More like crypt ghouls, mutated parody of what once was a men.

Mostly boredom, desu.

>attractive bodies
>fetish
Excuse me?

Didn't you get the memo? Wanting cool looking shit means you want to fuck plastic.

With Nurgle allegiance I can use the cycle ability and it's quite dope. Khorne makes my dudes really killy (still have a spare bloodsecrator somewhere) and with Slaanesh Allegiance Abilities I can really gotta go fast.
StD allegiance abilities seem to be less useful compared with Gods abilities

They are non organic items. Finding them sexually attractive is the definition of fetishizing.

Is this a bit?

But does it mean that SCE and Fireslayers players are homo?

This, the point of running a list like that one is to pick and choose your marks.

>gw says on facebook they will censor female models because feminism
>new female models come out they are censored and show less skin than previous models of the same faction
it's not exactly rocket science

Yeah, but you can just replace your army with Maggotkin guys if you go full Nurgle.

StD was made for people who can't decide what god they want to worship.

>They are non organic items.
So fucking what? The man watches at art with attractive woman/man and thinks "Damn she/he looks nice" isn't a fetish.

Yes.

You better shut your mouth with your hecking conspiracy theories /pol/!

SO basically the guy who collects the picrelated actually wants to dive into mess of short naked bodies?

I collect Fyreslayers. Can confirm that I am gay now.

Most of destruction are only showing up because there's gonna be a big scrap, which is enough for every strain of orc.

>/pol/!
user, take a phone please, someone's calls you:
youtube.com/watch?v=02Z77jYnRps&bpctr=1517338015

I can not agree with you but I get your point user
Huh, I just noticed you don't have to pay for rolling a spawn/prince in pitched battles. Neat

Obviously, if a miniature does not look like shit designed by a blind faggot, then is oversexualized and you should kill yourself for buying fapbait

That is certainly the case.

Grot tome WHEN

>Legacy

How did this get pass approval stage?

And GW say they squatted "Squat" because it turn the noble Dwarf race into a joke. Hahaha oh wow I'll take the fucking Squat anyday over this.

I want to be swallowed whole by a snekgirl and live out the rest of my life in her snek belly.

I'm past puberty so I don't focus on that shit.

>Release "female" models
>Don't even give them tits

What's the point?

Get it through your thick skull that there have already been releases for old allegiance armies with more on the horizon.

No, they said they squatted Squats because they couldn't think up any good ideas about how to implement dwarfs in 40k or make them unique.

is mono-boob plate acceptable to 'those people' or is it still problematic?