FUCK BITCOIN

>Ancient dinosaur coin goes up 5%
>Alts instantly dump 20%

WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/02/bitcoin-rises-after-report-says-early-facebook-investor-peter-thiel-is-buying-massive-amounts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

king

Man that poor cow... :(

Maybe if you stopped investing in fucking pajeet coins.

only because idiots dump their alts at the first sign of BTC movement. they end up losing in the long term from poor timing, trading fees and emotional decisions.

just hold your alts, they will recover and then some

if only the market weren't full of fucking idiots, glow in the darks, and ugly pajeets...
>free markets work
yeah, not with all these idiots. REEEEEEEEEE

muh satoshis

>the invisible hand

it's okay, let the idiots sell.

Whales are making shit ton of money out of them so we can still have our share

If you don't understand why, then you shouldn't be investing. Hope is not a viable strategy

not a cow

whales like to shake things up now and again. stop loss hunting, margin calling.

because the altcoins are priced in BTC?

>Whales are making shit ton of money
yeah, if one could time this shit, you could just have made an easy +25% selling BTC high and another +25% (or what not) buying ALTS back low. With enough starting capital, there's absolutely no risk involved either. I'm not really sure I'm happy about this... Not that I'm jelly about the few rich kids, but I do like fair play.

last chance to get in sub 15,000...

>implying whales just want to have fun
yeah, I'm sure this isn't about money at all.
>whales like to shake things up now and again. stop loss hunting, margin calling.
yeah, no. That's not it. That is, people aren't this dumb. Have you never wondered why trading pairs with ETH have significantly much higher trading volume than the BTC trading pairs? Compare the charts too. ETH traiding pairs are much more stable to BTC shennanigans.

Big sell wall coming at 15,300, blew right through the last one at 14,200

Shitcoins are about accumulating Bitcoin, and Bitcoin is about accumulating fiat. Don't listen to idealist wackos who think otherwise. They each have a purpose, and all can bring you gains if played correctly.

No shitcoin will ever "overthrow" Bitcoin, and Bitcoin will never challenge fiat in any meaningful way.

post shart sauce, seems eth is more volatile then BTC

because BTC is the trunk of the crypto tree. FAGGOTS who are a branch of the cryto tree want to destroy the trunk. STUPID FUCKING ASS HATS!

>the bull is bitcoin
>the human is the altcoiners
>humans salughter cows

really makes me think

Did purty gud against the Venezuela and Zimbabwe fiat

>ancient dinosaur

seems like you're the ancient dinosaur op for being such a late adopter, or you wouldn't care when shitcoins dump.

Yeah dude, literally none of this technology will ever be used in the real world and Buttcoin is the only thing to sell to

>swift partners with ChainLink

Woah dude what was that

>hes not 50% btc at all times

"Pigs Get Fat. Hogs get Slaughtered"

>seems eth is more volatile then BTC
no, the thing is that ETH takes that huge drop, figuratively speaking like a buffer. The shitcoin/ETH pairing thus, is much less affected of a sudden BTC movement. Just look for yourself. Any coin with both traiding pairs available.

But the note about the trading volume was bullshit, my bad: turns out binance doesn't convert the numbers to a common denominator, so of course ETH digits are way higher than BTC digits.. DUUUH.

When we say fiat, we mean Dollars. Everyone knows that. The rest of the world's currency is irrelevant in every way that matters.

Dollars baby. Dollars.

Market full of absolutely retarded money. Fuck this shit.

im just in altcoins to get fiat, i dont care about bitcoin. i dont think bitcoin is a sustainable investment, nor are altcoins, but at least altcoins can really make you money as long as you time it right.

>go up 5000%
>drop 20%
>cry and sell

Hold your coins you fucking fools.

yeah, but it's all in alts, thats why whenever bitcoin moves all of the late adopters rush into bitcoin

>Everyone knows that.
appeal to authority? Everyone. kek

>No shitcoin will ever "overthrow" Bitcoin
This is what newfags actually think. No one who's actually been around for years has such a limited view.

Nobody cares about BTC, it's literally irrelevant by now. I buy, trade and cash out in ETH, works just fine, is much quicker and much cheaper. BTC is living off its former glory, but is actually obsolete. I'd regard the loss of alt value as a loss of confidence in the market if some shitcoin like BTC can actually gain a few percent. The only ones keeping this corpse alive are miners and ancient owners who fear they will lose all their internet monies when BTC goes, so they are absolutely rabid in their defense of this obsolete piece of shit. It's literally a decade old product in the high-tech market. It's done for.

N O R M I E S

dollars wont be worth shit in the next 10/20 years though, nobody is accumulating dollars, nor do they want to, apart from poor/stupid people.

Well there's always one. Also,
>yuropoor education

by that logic ethereum will also be dead in 5 years. late adopters are too quick to look at the tech and ignore everything else.

Best time to buy alts, friendo. Take your overvalued BTC (or ETH) and get some XLM on the dip and you'll be golden.

resistance at 15,290 with corresponding sell wall. If it breaks that it is on to fib level at 16,500

myostatin deficiency.
basically just all muscle no fat

It's already in progress with tech like NEO, ADA, and IOTA to a lesser extent

:)

Peter Thiel is buying massive amounts of Bitcoin

cnbc.com/2018/01/02/bitcoin-rises-after-report-says-early-facebook-investor-peter-thiel-is-buying-massive-amounts.html

>don't sell alts in time to buy back on the dip
>bitbean ends up being the only shitcoin i hold that's still in profit

you're literally retarded aren't you

It works fine. You're being one of the idiots for panicking and thinking you need to dump short term too. Retards lose money. That's how the free market works.

>another burger having a hard time to differentiate
go fuck yourself burger

THE TRUE KING