/mgg/ - Monster Girl General

Talk about Manticores edition.

Just like previous thread(s), post and discuss about anything MGE, MGQ or generally relating to the world building of a Monstergirl setting.

Previous thread: Sister /qst/ thread: Monster Girl Encylopedia Wiki: mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Question for this thread:

What're your thoughts and feelings for Manticore girls and tailpussy? Why wouldn't you want a manticore waifu/GF to love you you with tailpussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Manticores have tailpussy, wouldn't that shit need to be covered up? Would they cover just the tip or the whole tail? Would the pants they wear come with a holster for it or do they wear a tailsock?

>Manticore girls and tailpussy

It is like you aren't even trying to hide your deviancy. This isn't about any sort of game. It purely about your fapping habits. I hope you fucks get penile cancer.

Lewder society means tailpussy don't have to be covered.

That’s a long-con.
I don’t get why the manticore is so popular. Her personality seems off-putting.

Nigger fuck off, you're barely off the front page

>Monstergirls
>Caring about decency
They all thots, mayne.

>No more sense of sensuality and eroticism, with it instead giving way to bland, blatant lust
Chief God is right, kill all monstergirls

Lots of sex > lots of murder

What monster girl do you want to domesticate for the betterment of mankind?

I say we need bunnygirls and teddies to cuddle.

Lots of murder + sensual women >>> stank ass monsterwhores

Faggot

Better question: which monstergirl do you think tastes the best? Which parts of which ones do you think would be cooked in a way to best bring out their natural flavor?

I bet deep fried manticore tail is fucking amazing.

Dude.

I guess this is just a fetish thread after all.

None because they will corrupt you.

Orderniggers are fags in denial.

Manticore tails are probably full of poison so it's unsafe to cook. Best dish would likely instead be some sort of oni steak.

Yeah, but they’re going to do that anyway. Why not try to breed the aggression out of them, since they are already there?

>this is just a fetish thread
There was a time it wasn't once. Or at least, the things in it were more than that, at least some of the time.
I swear people have been jumping the gun on the OP just to make sure nobody can post something more reasonable as an opener.

Burn this place down, Paladins. Maybe it needs to die for a little while to rise from the ashes and do better the second time around.

Okay, dude, that’s not even part animal.

Please don’t turn this into a core thread, I beg you.

I'm just saying, they're likely to be a unique, safe meat to eat. Other ones that could be good are sheep or the honey produced by bees, but it doesn't seem unique at all.
Dragon steaks would also be peculiar, but hunting one of those beasts is so hard, I doubt would know how to cook them, though I assume it might follow the same method as wyverns.

I wonder who posted this.
Probably my more pious brethren.

Working on it.
And from the ashes will come a new order.... or at least a less lewd monstergirl thread.

I'd love to boil up them scorpion girls Cajun Style, with loads of taters, garlic, and sausage. Or would it be ground orc instead of sausage?

>There was a time it wasn't once.
Pffffthahaha

Edgy.

>There was a time it wasn't once.

Do you kiss your mother with that filthy lying mouth? These threads are just furfags in denial discussing their fetishes.

Are we gonna make this a makeshift warrior women thread?

So if Monstergirls are the fetish, how come none of you faggots have created any rules for sex/seduction/fucking/procreation with monstergirls?

I would have thought that'd be the whole point of having an RPG about this topic.

>former ferocious monsters were useful as the source of sustenance and ingredients as well as basic materials
>it's now wrong to consume them because they look female even though people did it when a champion managed to save a village, as a way of thanking their efforts and celebrating

Do you still listen to Linkin Park and Three Days Grace?

There was actually some discussion about that when the RPG was first being made.
The conclusion was "mechanics would add nothing to that". If you want to ERP you don't need any dice to do the actual horizontal shuffling, nor any mechanics for it.

I say it should be fights to knockout, with it being optional how you ‘finish them off’.

The only other thing being a seduction mechanic to reach knock out through arousal.

??? Then why aren't you just freeforming the whole fucking thing? Why the hell would you need detailed combat or skill mechanics either? Why are you even on this board?

It's a normal thing user. Remember, even the cows are girls now. You'd better go vegan and avoid any plant that's over 30 cm tall.

Don't worry user, still listening to Slipknot is perfectly fine.

>Why would you need mechanics of any kind if you're not fuckin'?
Because there's more to confrontation, task resolution, and all the other stuff you do in a game aside from fucking.
>Why are you even here?
Force of habit and the occasional discussion that arises about Monstergirls sans-fucking.

I always find it kinda funny that you've got these people who are absolutely adamant about Monstergirls being useful for nothing but fap-bait and ERP and another set of people complaining that these threads are nothing but fap-bait and potential ERP. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Are planeswalkers safe from corruption like they are safe from phyresis, or can they get tainted all the same? Would they gain Red or Black magic?
How would (sparkless) Kor and Vedalken turn out?

I’m up for non-sexy discussion of sexy monstergirls.

I like to imagine what types of monstergirls work for the Orders. For instance- what kind of golems are Order craftsman making?

What’d be like to have a war-golem Waifu?

Oh man! French Matango Soup! I bet the breasts make for EXTRA soft mushrooms, perfect for boiling!

It'd be like Karn and the oil, they'd spread demonic energy to every plane they went to

Now you're just acting like a faggot.

>any plant that's over 30 cm tall.
Why you gotta eat the loli dryad fairies?

Would the golems be any more useful than raw manpower? Recruiting rogue Monsters to your cause is fine because you've just gained a recruit and haven't lost time or resources, but would the construction of golems be any more efficient than just getting people to do the task it would be designed for?

It's fine to eat other species. Did you know salamanders and orcs will usually cook powerful warriors they best in battle but don't survive their wounds? This way their spirit and strength can live on within them.

Your edge is physically harming me.

>letting all that mushroom go to waste
The poison is an aphrodesiac. Serving someone seared manticore tail is probably a pretty overt romantic gesture.

Either that or it's prepared by expert chefs who know how to cut out all the toxic parts and sell all the rest to a different sort of discerning clientele

I bet you could fashion a nice oven out if a golem

Consider you could use them as living side weapons. You could make them twice as tall, and with built in amor, forging them from iron. Since they are already monsters they can’t be corrupted or tempted. Church doctrine could be programmed directly into their personality.

And they would boost morale of the male troops.

What's wrong with homosexuals? Two men or women should be free to choose to love one another without a tyrannical deity-police state forcibly slapping a dick/vagina on one of them because they find two guys rubbing dicks to be icky.

I headcanon there are monstergirl yuri couples.

I'd imagine any extra dimensional being would be uncorruptible. More or less because they wouldn't follow the same rules as us; but seeing how most /monster/ fags immediately goes "Too bad! They get corrupted because I say so!" It's generally up to you.

My pov is that shit like daemons from whf/40k are uncorruptible because they're basically pure emotion given form. Anger/sloth/lust(the bad kind)/ambition and that shit. Shit dude most of the time lesser daemons can barely count as sentient.

Gay people are bad.

Considering that the setting is pro-incest and pedophilia, butsex seems like an odd thing to get hung up on.

Why are these magical realm threads allowed?

Gay men turn into alps and once lesbians turn into monster girls they group up and go find a husband.

People keep taking the bait.

It's not gay dude that alp, its trannies and gay dudes who like another guy who isn't gay.
It says spesifically that the alps "want to be the mans perfect wife" or something along those lines.

That's after transformation. Before that any gay man can turn into an alp.

>people discuss on changing op to prevent misunderstandings
>posts op without any changes as well as making it look focused on lewd
>the previous thread didn't even reach page 9~10
You must be some kind of falseflagger or an obnoxious retard.
Also manticores are shit.

Sounds about right

And you're wrong

monster girls are the fucking worst thing ever invented

Nah.

Says the faggot posting Shill Six Billion Trannies

>"Given people are interested in discussing world-building we should change the OP, to make it less about MGE and sex."
>"HEY GUISE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TAILPUSSI? HERES THE MGE WIKI!"
God fucking dammit.

Two separate systems are being made for Monster Girl RPG:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
WHRP homebrew
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr
Rules-light original homebrew

I want to marry a Gazer.

I want to marry my fist with OP's anus, repeatedly, but we both are just going to have to live with disappointment user.

Lol wat a fag

user you fucking cunt, you're doing it on purpose now. Someone literally made a not-shit OP to try and stop you from doing your thing. Never make a fucking thread again. Kill yourself.

>I actually think the less extreme Paladins getting together with the co-existence fags create the best results
As a Paladinposter it warms my heart that you think that. It's just so much more interesting if the enemy is morally gray (even if dark gray) than pure black evil, so I'm happy to try and fix the setting to be more accessible to everyone, not just my own desired rip and tear playstyle. Maybe we'll only have to kill like 95% of the demons and the ones that stay in their own little corner and don't aggressively rape humans can live.

Nah that shit's garbage. Victory or death.

Ssshhh, I'm only saying it to bring his guard down.

I bet steamed Gazer eyes taste exquisite

People in the previous thread were talking about building a more reasonable setting, where corruption is actually combatable and at least some friendly monsters are willing to coexist.

Eg:
That raises the question: in MGE (from what I understand) corruption is inherently tied to monsters; it creates and is spread by them. In a setting where monsters aren't inherently corrupting, where does corruption come from and what does it do? Does corruption make monsters "more monstrous", and turning away from that make them "less monstrous"? Or is corruption and being a monster two distinct things, with being turned into a monster a side effect of being corrupted?

What did you little fuckers did to me! Ever since I been lurking on the /mgg/ for a few days, I begin developing a monster girl fetish. How do I go back to normal?

>It's just so much more interesting if the enemy is morally gray (even if dark gray) than pure black evil,
I agree. MGE is kind of interesting in that it's fucked up enough to justify a complete "us or them" view, but that gets boring pretty quickly. Coexistence being hard but possible offers a lot more room for interesting stories.

I wonder what wonderland monstergirls taste like.

I don't think you understand, I want a monster girl milk my fucking balls dry!

I'd rather carve one up like a Christmas ham desu

Who made this? Was this orginally made by someone else before 2018 and around 2017?

I don't know what's worse now, this fucking monster girls shit, or the user(s) (who's most likely just the same single person) who goes around posting about how to cook and eat monster girls.

Because for some reason, even I agree that's just unfunnily edgy. Goddamn, am I now starting to feel sorry and sympathy for monster girls? Am I becoming a monster girl fag too!?

Am I also feeling the same way as this user too?!

My journey started when there was a magical girl thread weeks ago where you can be a monster girl.
Then I saw /mgg/ and start posting monster girls in the magical girl thread. It went hilldown since then.
Now I masturbate thinking of a monster girl that look like pic related but without the spikes on the tail
having sex with a magical girl. The magical girl knows she is not suppose to make contact with monster girls, but she doesn't care.
Now she become that monster girl's fucktoy/servant.

Yes, because you're a samefag

Alrighty can someone please tell me what the new/updated OP description that contains wiki link and potential future tabletop gameplay rules look like?

For the sake of me or other people wishing to make a new thread.

We could always make another one now since this us clearly a troll thread

Tempting, but that kind of thing rarely goes well.

It's not even that it's edgy, it's just trying way too hard. Making a one off remark about what they taste like is funny, continuing to go on about it is sad.
but then I have cannibalism as a paraphilia, so maybe my judgement isn't to be trusted.

We don't need now 3 Monstergirl threads floating around, that seems like a real easy way to piss people off. If this one had been shot down like immediately maybe, but it's taken root now.

You're welcome, user-who-posts-Doomguy. Your input is appreciated.

>>Face it God created demons, the Demon Lord created monster girls by twisting that.
>Monster girls are fucking demons you FUCKING idiot God what don't you understand?
I'm a bit late to the party, but, I really love the way men when changed are "ego death'd and utterly corrupted" but monsters when mind-altered and given the capacity to think, feel and love "are still fucking demons DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND"

If Manticores have tailpussy, do manticore(males) have taildicks?

Well, hate to say it but the ride never ends.

So, do Incubi in this new MG World take on similarities to their wife then?
>Manticore Incubi develop tailcocks
>Centaur Incubi become half-horse
>Elemental Incubi become at least partially the element of their respective whore/wife
>HeckHound Incubi become very, VERY melanin-enriched and bitchy, bastardy? Rough.
etc.

What do husbands of alps get, then?

They become the anti-alp.
>BARA-INCUBUS!

>when the monster girl encyclopedia-verse and its elements make their way into the Witcher-world

>A powerful succubus/Lilim: "So this is the Witcher world where those specialized monster hunters and sorceresses live huh? Okay, I'm gonna start by turning Oxenfurt into a demon realm! Because Oxenfurt seems to be a popular destination and meme throughout this world and it has a very nice background song."