You Retards really don't get it huh

What's up stupid faggots, every month I think maybe Veeky Forums has gotten smarter and every fucking month I'm wrong as per usual. Why the fuck does the business board hate free money is beyond me but you idiots need to start giving DBC more attention. This shit went 3x in 3 days and finally fucking dipped 30%. This shit is going to 10x by the end of January and you retards would rather chase FUCKING 9% ETH pumps. What the actual fuck, either the board is now full of autistic normies or you retards really just need everything spoonfed to you. Get on kucoin when it clears up and fucking buy DBC, easy 3x by end of the week. This shit combines AI and blockchain and has fucking NEO putting $1MM in and you retards think the gains aren't coming fast enough? Not even going to post my referral because I'm trying to do you stupid retards a favor for once, but you'll probably just go all in on Link and then whine about how crypto is too hard. Listen to me Veeky Forums this is a fucking goldmine and the easiest chance you're going to get to skyrocket your money. Peace faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jha5FlNlmSQ
deepbrain.net/en/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ah, a man of culture
seriously went all in on this and became pic

Nice try OP

That you fist bby?

Fistttttt

Just bought 6666

Kucoin's volume has increased 2-3x in the last few days. The value of KCS has risen 5x in the last couple weeks.

How far will this have to get before you just admit its the best and your FOMO is becoming unbearable.

In case you haven't signed up yet, use my referral at no cost to you: 1tsrs

Reddit said this has no use so i sold.

w-what?
im seriously all in my nigga.
i've only had two other coins where i had this good of a feeling:
Po.et and RD; both 15x coins that made me so much money that i couldn't hardly believe it

Down 3 cents since I bought. Nice

i bought at 8 cents(euro)

super comfy rn

in since 9 cents and ain't even mad. comfiest hold in my portfolio easy gains by end of month

comfy

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ONLY AVAILABLE ON FUCKING KEKCOIN JESUS FUCK I FUCKING HATE THAT EXCHANGE SO MUCH

patience user, once huobi gets it in the next week or so this shit is mooning so fucking hard

Bought at 160 vit a few days ago. 140 vits now. Thanks Obama.

hahahah DYOR...

DBC is the blockchain from Deepbrain, a chinese company that invented a voice assistant like Siri but 6 month before Apple invented it, and they invented something similar to Amazons Echo, but only a few months before Amazon. It's backed by NEO and will reduce the costs of setting up AI significantly (AI will be the next big thing 2018)

GUYS DO YOU WANNA STAY POOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE??????? BUY DBC AND GET RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=jha5FlNlmSQ

Cant login into cuckcoin, i need to buy the dip.

Do you have a phone? I'm able to get in using the Android app.

UGHHHH

I DONT WANT TO SELL MY XLM BUT I KNOW DBC IS GUNNA 10x

RIDING THE XLM WAVE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE BEFORE I SWITCH TO DBC... WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT GETTING LISTED SO I DONT GET JUSTED FOR LIKE THE 10th TIME

Is this actually 10x? When is it getting listed on huobi?

Once you hear about the listing it will be too late for you.

look at NEOs trading volume on Huobi, its so fucking low. Its number 44, why the fuck would DBC moon if it gets added to Huobi??

muh AI i guess

Because at the moment Chinks can't buy the coin at all.

I'd like some real quality shill about this. Only new coin I got in on was BRD and that shit TANKED when it hit Binance. Is exchange talk always weak sauce shilling? Seems like it from what I've seen.

if they can buy NEO and dont give a fuck, why would they care for one of its ICOs?

They can through Lbank.

No.

You got more (you)s then my XEL thread and XEL didn't shit it's pants like this shit coin(I hold bags in both). Why does Veeky Forums not even (you) a hidden gem like XEL, but you guys freak out over stupid shit like this?

Thats like saying why buy ETH tokens when you can buy ETH.
That entire exchange has sub 2000BTC total volume per day.

kucoin exchange referal: 1sPwh

fellow cuckoiners

These cuckcoin threads are half referral codes good fucking god

Strongly considering dumping these bags for dragon chain. I was torn between these two coins a couple days ago and went in on this one instead like a retard.

That just mooned. Stop telling anons to chase moons, they'll never catch up.

OP is a massive faggot shill that is pulling shit out of his ass

I was one of the first to purchase this coin when it released and jumped during the dip

This is a HIGH risk coin

AI doesn't mean shit, that tech won't be used for another 10 years minimum

Promising 10x with other peoples money? What a fucking joke, you could potentially lose alll your money you brainlets

Listen to me when i say this, this coin MAY go up but it may crash and burn. This is the cold truth, it is a HUGE gamble

Huobi chinks are waiting for Americans to destroy your little ship. There are whales on huobi and they may demolish you guys

You have been warned

Real talk anyone who is a legit whale China or no is already trading this on kucoin anyways. They may be selling high though and just waiting for a dump.

nice FUD.

you do realize this company has a lot of AI products, used in China's Uber etc ?

once people realize they're gonna use the blockchain to make an AI marketplace, it's gonna be interesting

I'm holding this shit because I've ALWAYS been burned selling too soon, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. If this burns me, I'll pink wojak in private and scrounge up more money to play crypto gambling again. I won't give up on this shit.

Charge ld 10k to my cc im buying up all this cheap dbc boys fuck this

AI is already being widely adopted by corporate entities and even governemnts you dumb fucking nigger do you even know if your FUD makes sense?

SONM at least has a website with something on it.

whats with all the fud? jealous you didnt get in at 8cents?

always do the opposite of what biz says

deepbrain.net/en/about/
you are retarded

I'm just putting the warning out so people don't cry if this coin stays stagnant and never moves or crashes. I am not trying to FUD, i was INVESTED in this coin. Once i saw Whales fucking with it a lot i pussied out. yes i pussied out, but i knew from the beginning it was a HUGE gamble. Nothing is promised, do not believe the 10x hype.

Thanks just bought 0.5

Why can't the whales just let it 10x? Don't they want 10x too?

they want to increase their stack before 10x
if they just bought everything they wanted instantly it'd shoot the price up massively and they'd get less total coins

No more massive sellwalls for a while since the competition ended. Hope to see it rise again.

There's still few things to take into consideration
>huobi
>binance is just a matter of time
>presentation 30 of Jan
>in an interview dbc stated they have an exciting partnership to announce in the near future

That is not Elastic's website???

IT'S PUMPING I WAS JUST ABOUT TO REBUY

I hope you guys make it, i'm sitting this one out.
It all depends if people wanna jump on board and believe this specific AI blockchain technology will be utilized.
Good luck

hahaha
>2 part time devs
>no website
>no whitepaper

and stay poor

They have great partnerships + previous clients and their investors know their shit. There's other moon missions, though. Good luck to you too, user.

Your FUD was refreshing. I hate the faggot that makes these threads and I'm invested. Biz shilling is shit-tier most of the time.

Google is 820% AI right now.

SingularityNET will destroy this

>Drugged out Weird Al looking dirty hippie

No thanks

replace "fag" with an indian flag

Thanks m8's

I'll be feeling like shit if you guys moon 10x and i jumped early when i got in at 8 cents.

Is what it is though lol, i've got some pretty solid Alts so i aint trippin

We're seeing some good movement now, hopefully with the contest wrapped up we can break these sell walls and get back to the rudely interrupted launch of last night

afuckingmen, I wanted that contest over more than I want new exchanges

looks like we're going back up

kucoin wont let me login fuck every time i enter the security verification it just does nothing

I'm also in since 9 cents but I bought more at 11 and 12 :')
Today was a shitshow but I'm really confident of what will happen when it hits huobi and I hope it gets voted into Binance

KuCoin on any mobile device is absolutely infuriating. The page resizes/reloads every 5 mother fucking seconds and clicking links times out or cancels the request every other time. FUCK their mobile disabilities

For sure. I've been wanting to hit 25-30 cents to leave im not going till i've at least hit that point. I disagree with the CHINESE AI BLOCKCHAIN GONNA BE WORTH 3KEA IN MARCH sentiment but i think this might be worth buying in may-june when there's a clearer picture of the project that isn't in broken english with poor marketing.

Reserving my judgement till the walls are eaten or moved but i think for the rest of the week it won't drop below 148 gwei close based on the opinion pulled from my ass

I also think it will be stagnant for awhile, it won't crash and burn confido style, gains will happen with time with this one (like most fucking crypto, really).

Just dropped 500, the new proud owner of

3,400 DBC

waiting my friends, let us all make it.

Anyone have an idea when to sell? at what price?

This will hit .80 cents end of the month.

screen cap this faggots

>based on the opinion pulled from my ass
basically Veeky Forums in a nutshell

capped you for good luck. If you're right I'll get "JakufDLO" tattooed on my dick.

I hope friend it will help me and my family a lot!

love and peace and happiness to you all Veeky Forums let us ride to the moon with friendship bwahaha

chinese shit goes up for the sake of going up. a product only is thought after the 2 billion marketcap.

True, I don't actually think i'm an infallible prophet like the vast majority of Veeky Forums though.

I really don't think everyone in Biz actually understand the potential of Deep brain. They are actually using the computing power of mining this coin to a practical use. Holy shit. Instead of just mining for basically no fucking reason deep brain will be mined to POWER THE AI SUPER COMPUTERS THAT WILL BE IN EVERY FUCKING CITY. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. WE WILL BE WORKING FOR ARE OVER LORDS SOON. FUCK BUY BUY BUY BEFORE YOU MAKE OUR OVERLORDS ANGRY

its a total mystery, it was supposed to be yesterday actually.
But Kucoin is suffering from growing pains as the exchange is blowing the fug up, so my guess is that they want to fix their own shit first (server issues)

no, it was supposed to be listed AFTER JAN1. so i'm guessing sometimes this month.

There isn't even bad sellwalls, hurry up and eat them.

>inb4 some time this year

Yes we just need to get past the whales so that we can stabilize and shoot up.

Hoping to make double my investment. :D

The potential is amazing too due to all the good news about DBC investors and the announcement of a new investor at end of january and DBC team saying they will be working with shangai etc.

Has a lot of potential to shoot up stay in their callm hands and heads and keep your eyes on the prize friends.

but WHY are the whales putting up these walls? Haven't they invested enough already?

Do you mean if you're viewing it on a browser? I haven't had those problems using the actual app.

honestly i think this price manipulation is going to continue until there's some news about the huobi listing. im getting out now for a bit and seeing if their are better coins to invest for the time being, but will keep an eye out on this

you weak fuck, you know u shouldn't be doing this its only been a couple of days
Do you really need it that bad ?

I dont get the point of DBC, isn't this just another version of Golem?