No folio thread? Blockfolio thread

Strong hands hodl, weak bitches sell.

Started with 600$ three weeks ago

Pathetic

guide me to 10k baby Jesus

You're too diversified. Go all in on zrx. Its a no brainer.

>Here come the normies

i agree. but these are all guaranteed moon missions. if i choose one and the other moons, then i am losing sleep in nights. no lie. now i am part of all the coins i have faith in, i sleep like a baby and am very calm to just hodl for months. all of them. just like they are right now.

alright, even if u do have a bigger stack than me:

Get rid of LTC and XRP real fast, like right now. And pick up some comfy RLC and/or ZRX

Too diversified is a meme, dont listen to em. No one can predict what a coin will do. What happens when you go all in on something and then the dev team dies in a fire or something. You are fucked.

Damn.. only recognize COSS and thought i had read whitepaper of 500 coins. you've almost made it, have you already thought of the color?

Shill me MBRS pls.

Started with $500 in February 2017

No but Ive thought of the size of my house and pool. Just read some of mine, see what you think.
Uh, read the whitepaper. But Jan is big month for them. Meeting with a bunch of VCs this month and gonna be a speaker at NamesCon this month too. Prob hit 50 cents this month Im hoping

mirin
thanks user, will do. pool sounds nice

Aahh

IOC you know whats up.

Will I have a good year Veeky Forums?

Can someone explain to me why BNB has gone up with $1 value, I bought for 0.4 ETH at 0.011006. Blockfolio says I'm up $40 but I would only get 0.38 ETH when selling. I know ETH has been pumped but I'm still a bit confused. Especially if I want to sell or wait for their quarterly token burn.

Started with 350, now at 2.1k

Rate mine

you will make it

shitcoins getting BTFO today, meanwhile I'm sitting on comfy BTC and LTC gains

baby's first folio

Blast me boys.

Below IOTA I have small amounts of various shitcoins

I recognize 3 of em. Gl 6/10

Invested 1500€ over the course of a month. bought some dips and some peaks but feeling pretty comfy already. Any suggestions? I would like to cash out my starting investments in about a month or two.