THE KING

>muh dinosaur coin
>muh ancient tech
>muh 34% dominance
>muh flippening
>muh dead coin
>muh new paradigm

How does it feel to be JUSTed, newfags all-in on meme coins? Can't buy the dip no more?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bye oldman

Already dumpig HAHAHAHHAHAA

Nice bait

Meh, the bloated corpse is rolling in its grave some more. Can't wait for the market share to get

Fuck btc,itw been compromised by the Jewish banks. Btc Ripple and iota, compromised. Fuck them. Let the real Alt coins rise.

hey dad need a hand pushing that old piece of shit up the hill?

ALL HAIL BTC, KING OF THE CRYPTOS!

die btc

>justed
>sell my alts
>ride btc to 15k
>dump
>buy back alts cheaper
>ride them back to baseline
yep thanks for the JUSTing

dream on faggot.

>Bitcoin goes up a few percent
YEAH HOW DOES IT FEEL GETTING JUST ALTCOINERS!!!! AHAHAHA MUH BITCOIN IS KING!!!!!
>Bitcoin corrects 30%
uuuhhmmmm its just a healthy correction guyses.... everything is okay... im not even that justed... I also love ethereum!

thanks just bought 100k

that unironically describes me to a T user

nice orgasm

I've been waiting weeks for these 5% gains, user. please let us bitcucks have our moment.

/thread

Haha this BTC fags make me laugh so much. Do you put out this kind of threads to cope which the realization that your time is over. Do you guys even know you can deversivy. So what you coin has 20x this year. I am in coins that have done that in a month.

>deversivy

the absolute state of altcoin plebs

your time is over old man....

rip altcoiners

nah faggot i'll just buy ur alts low and sell for more btc.

Now is good time for all in bazinga coin?

Not a big fan of BTC myself but you are sooo wrong newfag.

Bite the pillow, daddy is going in dry

I hope it continues through Friday I can’t get any more fiat in to buy more until fucking wagecucking payday.

Hahahaha all these retards newfags

>He doesn't have any BTC or even ETH to buy the alt dips.

this, so sad

whats the deal with this pic

I keep seeing it all the fucking time but it's not exactly straightforward

newcoiners always shit on btc and it always comes to fuck them

Let them learn the hard way. They shall bend the knee

This pajeet can’t even type English lmfao

The absolute state of cash shills

>5
This is pretty cool. What seed is this?

i get not being deep in btc but having no btc?

linkie seed

>King shitcoin goes up 11%
>BCH goes up 12.9%

Lel. COREKEKS BTFO

a lot of noobs will get JUST'd by BTC, as I did when I was a noob. It will go to 100k this year, I guarantee you it will. I had 15 BTC 1 year ago, then I was tempted into a lot of ALT's and watched my portfolio go to 3 btc

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listened as the crowd would sing,
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
Roman cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you'd gone there was never
Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world

It was a wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever want to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
I know St. Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh [5x]

Hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
I know St. Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Did he died?

I'd rather make 75% on a shitcoin than 12.5% on btc.

I have the similar mistake. I had 20 btc, now I only got 6 btc, top kek. playing with shitcoins too long.
If I just held btc all along

Who a whopping 10x in a year. Such insane gains. Can you tell me more about this amazing coin. Haha. Btccucks think I will settle for 10x per year.

wtf was that pussy shit. i used to wrestle and you cant fucking choke people like that what a faggot animal. I could have hurt people like that but why the fuck would you.

its funny because the only real dinosaurs are those who missed out on bitcoin and have to scramble around with altcoins desperately trying to make up for those lost millions.

pump group at discord dot gg/bD3UDrj

This Guys are absolutely shit traders I went from 0,5 btc to 4 btc in the past 4 months. This coin is done for or at least no more massive gains anymore. Maybe 4x at best this year.

You will see the same fate many saw in Veeky Forums faggot.

Do you think whales and banks alike care about the transaction speeds or muh transaction costs?

I wrote here multiple times and I will write here again:
BTC will stay BTC
LN will be in control of banks due to their high volume
All the altcoins supporting LN will be used as off chain scaling for BTC.

So if you don't hodl BTC for a couple of years, and/or don't accumulate your sats gained from alts without getting too greedy, you are going to go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you own 0 BTC you are an absolute noob and deserve to get rekt honestly. If you don't measure your gains in BTC, you are an absolute noob

underrated post

if the king goes up again i'm going to lose it
sick and tired of that piece of shit driving the market
already see alts wavering right now

yes, but when BTC is flat, the daytrades works better and is more fun than just wait

>He doesn't have any BTC or even ETH to buy the alt dips.
Oh I really wish I did. But I'm out of fiat and I'm not liquidating my alts. Maybe next time.

I dunno but her hobbit foot is bothering me.

Basically me. There's no big gains to be had in BTC any more.

I'd be very surprised if BTC is still top 3 in a couple of years.

why do bitcoin maximalists always sound so frustrated? i play it fairly save by having a 50% BTC, 50% alts portfolio, but even if you hold 100% alts, it'd still outperform bitcoin in the end.

That is something who just got into crypto would say. The equivalent of someone buying Blockbuster in 2010 or some shit.

Bitcoiner's are seriously mentally ill. Either that or you seriously are a masochist and enjoy pain. Why the FUCK do you want to hold an unscalable and manipulated coin. Get over your stubbornness the fucking bitcoin/alt tide cycle whatever you want to call it is a fucking meme. It worked in the past because it became self-fulfilling prophecy but EVERYONE saw bitcoin shit the bed in its last and (final) bull run. Be thankful for this rise OP this is when you should be selling like there's no tomorrow.

they dont want the status quo being challenged

let’s see your all time blockfolio chart homo

Newfag here, figured it was worth holding 80% in ETH and BTC and gamble the remaining 20% by trading alts.
Glad that I didn't jump on every Veeky Forums shillcoin.

yeah, it's ridiculous, it's like boomers that refuse to invest in anything else than real estate, and get extremely angry at you when you propose something else.

picture related. Got in at 48k, got out at 22k, true Veeky Forums style. I agree with you with diversification and any faggots here holding 0 BTC will feel daddy deep inside sooner or later.

This isn't about challenging. Bitcoin is the world's most secure network with shittons of stakeholders involved. PoW is a business in itself. Do you think whales, banks, miners alike will say: well yeah, fuck bitcoin. it's not enviromental friendly and we can't scale it. Think about it...

>This isn't about challenging. Bitcoin is the world's most secure network with shittons of stakeholders involved. PoW is a business in itself. Do you think whales, banks, miners alike will say: well yeah, fuck bitcoin. it's not enviromental friendly and we can't scale it. Think about it...
it is a prototype that made their changer their mind, but now its time to change from shift to automatic gear, from petrol to electric

I bought the dip and now that's it's starting to go up I'm going to exchange it for coins that have a future.

Old fucks that get pissed are annoying as shit. Jesus

>Got in at 48k, got out at 22k, true Veeky Forums style.

lmao, idiot, that's what you get for buying high. you see, that's the thing, even a shitcoin like ARK could've been extremely profitable if you bought early, like 20x gains if you played it right. if you fomo in when it did a x10 already....yeah, easy to get rekt.

tonight...

>not holding ark to the moon

You still haven't heard the end of the story son:
With the amount of ark I sold, I bought XRB at 6900 sats and XLM at 800 sats

>I'd be very surprised if BTC is still top 3 in a couple of years.

Removing BTC from the top would be as difficult as removing USD as the world reserve currency. It could happen, but it will take a long time and be very difficult. Way too many infrastructure advantages. Decentralized crypto failing entirely is much more likely than BTC losing top spot.

These altfags think they're the next Warren Buffet because they got 3x returns on meme coins over the last few monts

If your portfolio isnt at least half satoshi's you aren't gonna make it.

ARKIESSSSSS
poor poor delusional arkies....how would i cum without you?

you know serbs and turks have some kind of history, right?

Bitcoin trying to moon again. Dunno if it's sad or funny at this point.

Himalayan balsam. An invasive species that is the scourge of UK riverbanks (inb4 back to /pol/)

I hate that cartoon because it assumes the coins in the front row aren't also shit.