Drawthread: Aggressive Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

j.gifs.com/L8008X.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is my player's character for an upcoming GURPS game based on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I'd like to see if someone can do it better than I can.

Jordan is sixteen. His hair is a bit wavy. Looks like Paul Atreides from the Dune movie.

Blind Guardian is a tall, lumbering, cobalt blue knight (Jordan is 5'10", for comparison.) He doesn't have a face; the only thing behind the helmet's visor is red light. The antlers flanking the helmet are supposed to be giant beetle pincers, and the bronze shield a beetle's wing sheath carapace (although there's no wings it's protecting, just his back.) No weapons, just ghost-fists.

Hello boys and girls, I need some art for a paladin, named Garruth, he is kinda like an inquisitor of the god of change and renewal Oghux (a fire god) so if you could put some fire motifs in the background or the armor it will be quite nice.
His helm is like the doom slayer, but with the visor next to him (with the hood on); the full plated arms of the dude on the left to the design of the middle dude and the boots of the guy on the right, and pack with javelins on his back (you can put armor were you like too, I like when an artist puts his own “feel” in armors) and finally the battle axe (put it whatever place you like).
any pose is good, thanks and have fun

Could I get some mind flayers in french uniforms from the franco-prussian war? Reference attached.
>why would you ever want that
I have my reasons OK?

Bully this elf, please.

Requesting my winter eladrin archer bard. She'd preferably have the skin, hair, and eye color of 1, but with the facial features of 4. She'd have ice arrows like in image 3 and her clothes would preferably be a mixture of the cloak in image 1 and the parka in image 2.

Requesting my Lycan character based heavily on the Lycans from The Order:1886 game walking down a hallway and holding a human heart, and maybe add a chunk missing and there being some blood on his mouth as he took a bite out of it. And make him look a little more human than in his bust, but still having a bit of a muzzle though.

Requesting a 7ft tall wookie wielding this 3ft long lightsaber hilt. The left hand blade is probably not switched on (as shown in pic related), and he would be wielding it like a polearm. Also the blade is white, as you can see.

He may or may not be wearing glasses. He's meant to be a librarian/lore keeper.

Requesting a female vigilante for a weird west game. Sugar skull makeup akin to the leftmost picture, gunslinger attire like the pictures in the middle while also perhaps incorporating some of the flowing red elements of a flamenco dress for some color and flare, hairstyle something short like the rightmost picture.

Wields a Winchester.

Kindly requesting a choldrith serving breakfast in bed, please.

Nothing caught in a web, he knows his friends eat bizarre dishes like bacon and eggs

Anchor post

Requesting a female Thri-Kreen Cleric, similar to this pic but with scale mail and a heavy mace. She's a Cleric of Pelor, if that helps at all.

Anchoring for requester. Sorry, I had a paid commission come in last night so I had to prioritize that, but I should be able to get started on your request before the weekend.

Reposting.

Requesting my Bear totem Barbarian Monk. Formerly a Dwarf, she's an Ailuranthrope Tiger - though her stripes are similar to African Bongo and Okapi.

Her build also reflects a bear due to her totem. Arms are thick (Popeye) growing thicker toward the wrist and claw. There is little variation with her muscular thighs to ankles, and in her short, compact torso. Faces is rounded with high ckeekbones and sharply slanted eyes.

Her clothing consists of a simple open sleeveless vest tucked into a silk waist wrapping at mid-abdominal, and a loincloth under a hip wrap. She equips a pair of Chinese broadswords and a magical traveling pack that sprouts wings.

Oh shit

Did Neely return to draw for us, or is this just someone aping his style?

I still have the Busty Barbarian Bimbo he drew for me like six years ago.

aping

Requesting a male halfling Rogue taking a bath in a giant snail shell. Not lewd.

OR here, I specifically requested a Half Orc that looks like Frank. Drawfag went above and beyond.

Well, since I know he lurks here, I can dream

I would like to put out a request for my tomboy-sh tiefling pirate! she wears a loose fitting tunic and simple pant/short things, the name escapes me.
any relaxed or playful pose is fine, but if you have a different idea i am more than open to anything at all.
thanks!

neely actually drew something for you? post pls

Requesting my Blood Elf wearing something similar to the pic to the right (minus the black cape) and in the same sort of pose, but bearing an even smugger grin.

Thanks for the attention, and keep up the good work, drawfriends.

Woah woah what? Neely fuckin' lurks here of all places?

Actually, no that makes perfect sense.

Uh, HEY ELF, YOU'RE A FAGGOT!

Requesting Byzantine style (but not exactly similar) empress. However she is 12 years old and the clothes are kinda big for her. A bit of haughty expression too.

Also it would be cool if there are guards like this around her but it's optional.

>neely actually drew something for you? post pls
Gotta wait about eight hours but then I can post it. He did a bunch of small portraits in a drawthread sometime around 2012-2013. Just showed up and started filling requests. It was awesome. I know at least a dozen other people also got portraits.

yeast infection and ugly tits

Glad you liked it, user.

Requesting Zero Two and Hiro from Darling in the Franxx as Princeps and Moderati piloting a Imperial Titan. Design and Functions of the Commanding Bridge and Titan Class are of your choice. Maybe Zero Two is wired in a water tank and pressing herself against the glass while giving Hiro, who is managing the guns naughty looks, maybe they share a Mind Impuls Control Unit and she hugs him from behind. Thats up to you, also if you colorise it or not. My only wish would be that you can regognize both the characters and that they are in 40k and showing off the relationship they have.

j.gifs.com/L8008X.gif

Requesting a female wood elf stealth archer.

I don't have any visual references but the features are that she has short dark brown hair that can be curly or straight,, loves finding new treasure (and keeping it for herself), and has just a touch of sass.

If you need an idea of her armor, Skyrim's Thieves Guild Armor is a close resemblance. Thank you for reading.

24 Hour BUMP

Requesting a monster-hunting foot knight wielding a falchion, in eastern inspired armor.

>1a
The Knight wears an Italian-style "griffon" bascinet, with a very elongated "beak" with many perforations to allow easy breathing.
>1b
The bascinet's "skull" is fluted like in the image, and instead of having a maille aventail, the aventail is instead constructed from steel scale armor.

>2
The Knight wears brigandine armor, but it is not visible under his very thickly padded cotte armor which goes down to his knees. The padding is exceptionally thick, especially on the arms, to lessen blows received from large beasts.
>2a
The padded cotte is decorated with an ornate blue/gold byzantine esque thread to display the immense wealth of the wearer.

>3
The knight has an IMMENSE plume of wild, barbaric looking red-dyed horsehair flowing from the peak of his bascinet, and two smaller plumes of red horsehair mounted on each shoulder, like a roman cataphract. Just to be clear, these are IMMENSE plumes, 80's hair metal level of volume and density.

>4
The knight's gauntlets look like typical 14th century stuff, but are covered in blue velvet at the base with gold rivets holding it to the steel.

>5
The only leg armor visible under the long padded cotte is his shins and feet. The shins are protected with black brigandine which runs fully around the shins, while the feet are protected with sabatons of scale.

>6
For a weapon, the knight wields an immense falchion, basically a cross of a falchion and a messer, two handed and meant to cleave through soft flesh. Pose with the sword is at the discretion of the artist and what they're comfortable with.

How's this?

Didn't manage the guards though, sorry.

requesting freckled plump orc in white, fluffy jacket and a long grey skirt, lovely grin with small tusks, braided black hair with a kitty themed briefcase.

thank you for considering my request.

Repost of a late entry.

Requestan female elf maid with a dagger sheathed at her hip

Anchor post for drawfriend (if you're still working on it)

Damn did you really draw this?
That's the quality I've never expected

I did! Glad you like it.

Thanks

Making a request for a Dark Angels Deathwing Champion, wearing cataphractii armor customized with dark angel wings mounted on the cowling of his armor, and with yellow painted pauldrons.

are you me?

So this image is supposed to be Seljuk Sultan Alp Arslan humiliating Byzantine Emperor Romanos IV after the Battle of Manzikert in 1071.

I want them to be wearing proper historical clothing. But more importantly...make Alp Arslan a girl.

You get my idea.

Requesting a teenage barbarian orc girl wielding a pair of stone chain-linked war hammers.

Requesting my Changeling from a WoD game I'm in. Don't worry about the part where it talks about "masked"

Who are you?

Helmet and face mask from 1
Jacket from 2 but highly simplified, nothing should look factory made or relatively "modern," ie. no zippers or velcro, just wooden buttons; jacket does have a hood (kinda hard to see in the pic) and only goes to about the elbows with a little mail pocking out, the sleeves are from a knitted sweater and should be fairly tight fitting.
Pants and jackboots from 3, jackboots should be brown instead of black, if possible pants should have a plaid pattern similar to 3a in colour, I understand if this is a bit too difficult and solid green pants would work just fine.
Webbing kit from 4
Sabre from 5, preferably sheathed, a strap should go across the chest rather than the scabbard hooking to a belt.
Backpack from 6 minus the zipper, doesn't need to be visible.
The main weapon is the AKm, can be slung or held.

cleaned it up a bit.

did a quick sketch

Bumping from last thread. If anyone wants to, I would love to see this character in your art style. He's a little German divination wizard :)

A drawfriend from 8ch was nice enough to draw this and I wanted to share it with y'all.

I'm still working on it but I've had 9 hours of work today and will have a lot ta do tomorrow too. Aftermorrow you can expect big progress. I could show you the flat coloured version right now too if I were at my PC.

But don't worry, I don't leave stuff to die

You have my eternal gratitude user, I wish you success in all your endeavors Morninglord's Blessings on you.

I would like to request a large dragon trying to read a small letter with tiny reading glasses.
if you feel like it, you can have a second panel that shows that all the letter says is "ur a faget" in explosive runes.

Requesting a drawing of these two Elves + Mouse happily cuddling while reading a tome/big book.

Not sure if the drawfriend is working on my request like they said, so i'm not sure if anchoring or reposting. The request is the girl in 1 with blue eyes like in 2 and with a long single braid. She should be wearing 'adventuring noblewoman' clothing with the references as inspiration. If the artist wishes to I liked the pattern in 3 if they want to incorporate it into the design. As for posing i'll leave it up to the artist. If in a static pose she'd appear authoritative, haughty, and a balance between friendly and amused (perhaps a subtle tone of disdain). If in a dynamic pose she'd be fierce and aggressive. She wields the sword in 4 and a shield and is left handed. Also optional is the small blueish flame in picture 1 that is her 'imaginary friend'. It can take the shape of any small animal and a fairy if desired. She constantly has to figure out how to interact with it without seeming like a crazy person talking to them self. This is a bit of a chink in their otherwise impeccable social practices. Thank you if anyone decides to pick this up!

Awesome (that you're doing this for me, not that you have been having to work so much, I mean)

Someday my Prince will return!

Requesting an assassin for Rogue Trader.

He is a Death Cultist with a fetish for Eldar Tech.

He wears black armour with a pair of Power Swords.

He has long white hair and wears a modified Howling Banshee mask that covers the mouth and nose, Immortan Joe style, with pipes running into his back.

Thanks for reading!

For how long now have you been requesting this? Ive seen this image before a long time ago.

You already got a full color fulfillment you greedy bastard.

Not sure. I flit from time to time. And I don't post on every thread.

It is an esoteric request so I don't have high expectations. It would be cool if it could be done as it would be a gift for one of my PC's.

user, your drawfriend anchored for you up here

>neely actually drew something for you? post pls

Here you go user

Repost from last thread.

Hey guys, forever DM here.
Requesting a drawing of one of my PCs who we couldn't find any good images for.
1 is his skin tone
2 is his hair, facial hair, and facial expression. Also, I believe he has white hair.
3 is his armor, except it's "dark dark brown, almost black or grey", and his armor has some fur on it to keep him warm.
He has black or dark brown hair.
He also has a sorta blue-green candle-like flame a few inches above his forehead.
For his pose, I'd like him to be sorta leaning on his spear, and doing something rebellious and edgy like giving the middle finger.
Thanks in advance, drawfriends!

Oh sorry, I missed that! No rush drawfriend take as long as you need.

Half elf Character that turned out looking like Rusty venture, wearing the cloak(simple black cloak works too) holding the staff standing next to a devil in a suit.

Warlocks man, weird guys.

Middle Earth RP request with heavy Late Roman Empire references. Thanks for the consideration drawfriends.

Requesting what is effectively a "Gentleman Thief" type character.
He's technically a Warlock, getting his powers from a Lovecraftian-esque being. The dude is supposed to be the "Party Face", so it's not like he's some edgy brooding cunt or anything.
The outfit comes is literally the set on the box from Bloodborne (kinda obvious), and the face is young Teddy Roosevelt. Not sure why I settled on the latter honestly.

The necklace with the crystal on it and the mask are both magic items. The crystal is a black shard of some unknown material that comes from his Patron's dimension. I imagine it looks like what's in the picture, but made of Vantablack. The mask basically lets him "see" the thoughts of others when worn. It looks very "Gnomish" or "Dwarven" in it's construction. The cane is a cane, he holds it I guess.

The clothing should look as it is in the pictuer, but without the hat, with the collar not popped up, and there's a hood as well (which isn't up)

That's about it.

Requesting a half-orc paladin who has a striking resemblance to Fabio high fiving his best budy who's a bronze dragonborn that wears a toga and has a warforged arm.

So does your half-elf just have an alchemy lab of just clones of his kids somewhere?

He is trying to find a way to become immortal, but is testing it on his kids first.

requesting my bard smoking a cigarette or drinking from a flask

the clothes and guitar might make it confusing but he's in a dnd setting

please and thank you

Requesting art of a nymph and fairy.

The nymph looks similar to Gardevoir from Pokémon, same skin color and same hair shape, but without the chest spike. The nymph’s dress looks like it’s made of flower petals, the petals being the same as the white and yellow flower on the left. The nymph has the pink flower on the right in her hair and her hair color is the same as the yellow on the white and yellow flower.

It’s fine if the fairy is just the same as the orange guy in the top right, just with the same color pallet as the white and yellow flower on the left (and the nymph’s dress).

For the poses, I’d like for them both to be dizzy/dazed with anime style swirly eyes. The nymph teetering/dizzy like the character in the image in the bottom left, and the nymph sitting down like he character in the image in the bottom right.

Please tell me if this is too complicated and I’ll attempt to make it more do-able.

Requesting this with three krieg soldiers (they're eating rations if it's too hard to see.)

Only had one marker with me here at work so I couldn't get in all the color, but I think it turned out pretty good.

Thanks!

heavens to betsy I need me some more goddamn Brad Neely.

Was thinking the same thing. Just watched 'Willing Sexy Bachelor' because of this image. China, IL is the shit.

Heh. They could be related.

this is as far as ill take this, but i thought i'd toss it your way anyways! cute character.

Hi drawfriends and requesters
I request a draw for my level 1 paladin, and by that I mean that his gear needs to look worn out and have seen better days, he wears a red poncho and a comboy hat, under the poncho he wears chainmail with a breast plate on top and big metallic gauntlets, hard leathery pants with longsword on the belt (as well as pouches and a metallic jar) high boots with protection on the knees, as face just put the one of the poncho pic.
have fun, this a level 1 character make sure that he looks like it, thanks!!!

Still here. Just spending most of my days in bed because I have no energy. Have been awake something like four hours and I already want to go back to sleep.

I'm telling you this just so you know properly that I'm not ghosting you. Really sorry about this.

Is it greed when I say I'm going to work on it and someone else decides to provide cake because it tickles their fancy too? Am I supposed to just decide not to do it anymore because they got an awesome fill? I rather like my sketches.

I'm sorry I'm taking so long and they have to keep anchoring this.

I'm requesting a centaur-type creature.

The lower half of the creature is that of an oversized mandrill or baboon with blue fur, the upper half is your typical savage cannibal, similar to the guy in the reference image, but beefier and wearing a mask.

Thank you for your time.

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an short haired cutie archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raised eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

May I just request a bunch of Skaven walking in or back into a cartoony man-sized mouse hole?

Okay so here's flat colours.

Shadows to come

and shaded.

I can't find the wip I had saved but does anyone know if the elf eating a blueberry pie with an ahegao got finished? Been gone for a while.

It did not.

Please draw the girl on the left, but with the third eye of the girl on the right. She should have extra arms made of arteries, veins and bone fragments coming out of her back. From her mouth comes a forked tongue covered in spikes. In one hand she carries a spray paint can and in the other she carries a sinuous dagger. She has an expression of "catch me if you can!". If you could draw something that suggests she is followed by an aura of hip hop music, that would be cool.

Thanks in advance!

Simple request.

Please draw my character in your style! However, please remove that cloud above his crown, and make it so that he is flying on top of a cloud, Sun Wukong style. He should have a sword and pistol, a more tanned skin and the expression of a playful adventurer.

Re-requesting from old thread:

I'd like to request an armoured medusa. I picture her like the left hand pic, including the headress thing. The armour would be hoplite style, and she would be wielding a xiphos sword and an aspis shield.

Bumping.

Bump

Bumping this before my classes start and I forget. Hope y'all have a great day!

Bumperino

Bump.