Could chaos gods be killed if someone used weapon infused with posion destilled from the blood of the blanks?

could chaos gods be killed if someone used weapon infused with posion destilled from the blood of the blanks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jp1--MByZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
Next question.

how would blanks behave in a warpspace?

Overwhelmed entirely.
There is precedent of blanks losing their null status if submersed in the warp itself.

we've had a 'can you weaponise blank blood' thread before.
no, you can't.
Blankness is tied to the soul, and so the conciousness, not to the physical body.
Also, 'killing the chaos gods' is fucking retarded. How do you plan to kill the concept of anger, exactly?

If the Eldar Gods kan be killed, greater Warp Entities can be killed.

Although whatever killed them would probably become them.

Chaos gods are native to warp, so there's no dispersing them through materium means.
Easiest way to kill them would be destruction of "followers", so they just starve into extinction.
Another option (that doesn't include death of most) would be to have even bigger warp entity, or bigger warp controller, to just consume or shatter them.

>There is precedent of blanks losing their null status if submersed in the warp itself.
It could be that nulls carry their souls with them, as opposed to have them just hanging in warp all the time.
Unless, they are seen as nothing more than just machine-alikes by immaterium dwellers?

Also, nice trips

blank blood is already weponised against daemons in 40k

With Buddhism. Each of the Chaos Gods is a lower realm of existence.

>If the Eldar Gods kan be killed, greater Warp Entities can be killed.

This was the older and good fluff. Nu Fluff has turned them into such bullshit Mary Sues thanks to GW's permarect Chaosboner that they can never starve from lack of followers now because they apparently own like 5000 galaxies.

>This was the older and good fluff.
That you aren't familiar with, apparently.
The Eldar gods weren't killed, they were eaten by Slannesh. Their essence and what they represented was consumed by Slannesh and added to his gestalt.
The reason Eldar go to Slannesh when they die is because, in essence, Slannesh is the new head god of the Eldar pantheon, being created by them and having divine mandate over them.

Name your source.
PROTIP: sister blood isn't weaponised blank blood.

there was a part in primogenitor novel

>could chaos gods be killed
Yes.
>if someone used weapon infused with posion destilled from the blood of the blanks
No. Their effect comes from their soul, or, rather, its absence.
>how could chaos gods be killed
Like C'tan, Eldar Gods, Old Ones and others. Or better, oldcronify blanks, amplify their effect, intersperse them with monoliths to keep them ever up all damage notwithstanding, drop them on the EoT.

So is it like a Saturn situation, where somebody could cut Slaanesh open and the gods would still be alive? Or are they fully digested?

Probably depends on who, how and with what support will be cutting. A cut by the Emperor and a cut by Ceogorach would lead to different results.

>Also, 'killing the chaos gods' is fucking retarded. How do you plan to kill the concept of anger, exactly?
Beseech yog'sothoth for aid

In fairness, the fight against Chaos is pretty desperate. Emps could really use allies on the level of gods. Lesser of two evils.

You also don't need to destroy the actual concepts that chaos gods hold. You just need to tear down current entities and engage in creative shuffling of concepts. Technically the resulting guys would still have all the same components but direction of their "movement" would be completely different.

You have to drop them into volcanoes and hit them with NUKES. Xenu was an elder god and scientologists worship him and his act of destroying our real chaos gods. It's cooler and makes more sense. The little micro parasite chaos gods are still screwing around with us and we need e-meters get audit them out.

blank blood works against daemons

Give an example

Do chaos marines fuck? It was be a cosmic joke to be the baddest motherfucker in the galaxy and be cockblocked by the Emperor. I'd turn to Chaos right there. Does Nurgle do STDs or whatever the kids are calling them now? I dunno where I'm going with this but I know there's a payoff.

this

Quote the text

skip to 10:06
youtube.com/watch?v=7jp1--MByZ8

no and daemoncubula

>Emperor's children don't fuck
Wat

Could the Emperor be killed if we fed him blanks instead of psykers?

that would just starve him

So yes?

>There is precedent of blanks losing their null status if submersed in the warp itself.
So THAT'S how Stern killed the Culexus Assassin. That scene makes a lot more sense now.

I mean, Malekith was able to retrieve souls after they'd been consumed by Slaanesh in AoS, so I suppose it's possible.

aos is shitt

Jesus Christ, that's some next-level vore shit right there.

this odly fits slaanesh

>How do you plan to kill the concept of anger, exactly?
Well everyone would like be all chill and stuff if it did happen I guess

>because they apparently own like 5000 galaxies.
They own ALL galaxies.

People that pretend Chaos is only local to our universe don't understand the 40k lore.
Chaos is everywhere. It's impossible to escape it. Even Eldrad knows this.

sedate everyone

Chaoswank isn't a thing, stop pretending that it is. Necron and Tyranid wank is much more of a thing.

>Chaos won Fantasy
>Chaoswank isn't a thing

Khorne's sword is rumored to be able to kill the other Gods.

But even Khorne knows that if he ever does, really bad shit would happen.

He'd still do it if he was in the mood

Anything can be killed in 40k. However, killing the Chaos Gods would probably require power greater than or equivalent to theirs. So barring some truly potent Old One technology or Xenos God-Mind (the Great Devourer), it probably won't happen probably.

Considering that GW wanted to destroy their setting they could hardly have anyone else win could they?

But they immediately resurrected it as AoS

There's also the fact Stern is a shit character from a shit series, but yeah that's the in universe justification.

Anything living can be killed. Anything which exists can be destroyed. Those who think elsewise are naive.

bump

so is slaanesh an advanced form of mara?

>blank midichlorians
enough with this shit lucas, you did it once and it sucked, stop it.

blank blood is poisonous daemons in realspace

>it's another episode of chaos being eternal is nulore
it was like this since realms of chaos, stop pretending your headcanon has any value.

Burn out. The projected null field is much like the warp projection of a psyker in that way. Push it enough and the conduit goes *pop*

Slaanesh

>How do you plan to kill the concept of anger, exactly?
They're not only emotions personified, they're extreme emotions personified. Pleasure existed even before Slaanesh was "born", it took a insane amount of orgasmic energies to make it mature

So, basically, blood is tied to the soul in 40k now?

Well, at least I can say Soulsborne wasn't the only series to go full retard.

>would be to have even bigger warp entity, or bigger warp controller, to just consume or shatter them.
The Emperor? He could eat them in the same way Slaanesh did to the eldar gods

It's like that in many real life myths too.

No. There was a time where the gods did actualy fear the Emperor, and that they caused the HH to prevent the Emperor from starving them

bump

That hasn't been true since like 6th edition though. The Chaos Gods aren't connected to any one universe, if 40k's universe stopped feeding them, it's stated they have an unlimited amount of other places to feed on. Poor Sigmar.

Eldrad escaped Slaanesh before. I don't think he ever says how though besides "I walked out of the warp while telling her to suck my 13,000 year old dick".

eldrad is a punk ass bitch

blood is tied to the soul in virtually every single human culture and virtually every single fantasy setting

does this come as news to you?

probably he's a uncultyred swine

would a ship full of blanks even be able to get into the warp, or would it spit them back out again?

good question