/aosg/ - Age of Sigmar General

Resolve the effect twice ddition

warhammer-community.com/2018/01/30/legions-nagash-grand-host-nagash-new-summoninggw-homepage-post-2/

Previous Thread: Teaser Trailer 1: youtube.com/watch?v=PlQqri1FuRQ
Teaser Trailer 2: youtube.com/watch?v=YYalTMkOGQU
Daughters of Khaine Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=hIR2Y3zWnEA

Malign Portents Website is up!
>malignportents.com/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0
Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2018/01/31/legions-nagash-legion-sacrament/
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Factions-Guide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soon

Hey OP you did not link the new thing

warhammer-community.com/2018/01/31/legions-nagash-legion-sacrament/

>LOL DEATH SOUP CANT COMPETE WITH THE SNIPER META

Are flesh eater courts going to have access to these Allegiance abilities?

I heard no but you can not be sure about literally anything until the release

The Flesh Eater units should still be able to be taken however.

This artifact was shown in the preview article for Legion of Sacrament allegiance, so it's probably not available to a Flesheater Courts allegiance

Will this ability require points? I certainly hope so

Of course not, otherwise it would be literally useless.

Me too, muh brutha, me too.

Aren't all the allegiances supposed to be able to be taken with all Death models?

Considering it specifies an existing unit that's already been destroyed, rather than summoning a new unit, it wouldn't cost any points.

Hi from the Kroak

are you two fucking retarded? They said already anything with "set up" cost points.

Take your npc faction and throw it in the legacy trash bin. Then buy a real army like Dispossessed.

Are there orcs in every realm?

>Dispossesed
>Real army

Into the potato sack you go

Bet you play grots or greenskins, Sackboy.

I play death you, manlet thats a real army

>soup
>real army

Soup with book is better than your tiny shit,manlet

If it costs points it's useless as the point of Gravesites is that you can summon Skeletons and stuff from them on any turn. If this costed points it would be worthless as you could just summon another unit of skeletons for the same cost.

>Not understanding the irony
user...

A dwarf warrior is quintessentially a paradoxical design
Whenever you choose to have the warrior you're creating to be a dwarf, you choose the step away from the cloud of concepts that sorrounds humanity, which inevitably contains an always relatively greater quality of height, in looks and actions both as far as humanoids are concerned
By choosing the dwarf, then you are intentionally making your warrior shorter and the question follows on why making a warrior short, where the purpose of a warrior requires it to have as much reach as possible; the answers can sound multiple but they boil down to a sole denominator:
After showing weakness you may then display what a "real" warrior of that kind, or of another, is capable; for this intent the closest natural concept (as in a concept that mantains its qualities without artificial interventions to mantain relative positions) to that same warrior, but stronger, is the same warrior but human, but in explaining a scale of powers, after lesser comes normal and only after normal comes greater, so, starting from the assumption that the dearf warrior created previously is not the norm of its kind, but always a weaker version of its human variant, it becomes apparent how counterintuitive it is to display the reach of a warrior above the norm by having it confront a short one, rather than a normal one, unless the intention was to display how the norm is greater than the lesser, but when is that ever asked?
If the purpose of inherent shortness isn't to lose, then, it's left for it to draw or even win with the opposing embodiment of relative greater reach, but unless we're talking about an unequal confrontation, where other factors influence the outcome, the one and only place where a lesser shows to be greater than a greater is in an absurd situation, something that exists only to break expectations through non sequitur, which stands from the dawn of time as one of the pillars of comedy
A dwarf warrior is quintessentially a joke

Which one of you two is David the Slavfag?
Or are you samefagging again?

Finished!

t.Elf

y tho

Hello, why tzeentch burbs are not female?

Because GW are misogynist pigs who can't even get rid of boobplates properly.

What do you mean by "not female"?

What’s the tl;dr about blades of Khorne?

Are blood warriors good?

Are reavers shit?

Are any slaves to darkness units worth using? Chaos knights maybe?

I have 3 bloodsecrators, is this overkill?

Do I need a bloodthirster?

It looks so simple yet so great

Bonesplitterz got one thing right: All orcs should be at least 2W.

that is conversion my good friend.
Where are legit GW kits of female burbs

This pasta has my approval.
Remember kids, don't respond to the troll of the last thread

Big Morathi tits right in my face

Please, someone tell me Slaves to Darkness are actually any good.

>Morathi's snek boobies still haven't been revealed.

>snek
Morathi's no snek, morathi a succubus

One of the worst armies right now

Yes

Read the generals handbook you dumb fucks

Any time you add a unit to the table (and that includes replacing a destroyed unit) it costs points from your reinforcement points pool
Adding models to an existing unit (such as resurrecting slain models) is the only exception, and in that situation you can't exceed the unit starting size.

They're pretty decent. Chaos Warriors are a solid battleline and they have a lot of buffs to spread around.

They're the most hideous legacy trash out there. I'd rather paint 2k points of literally nothing but zombies. I wouldn't play you out of principle.

she's also a snek now

>The only exception
>StD are bigger exception than what you listed

Who is dumb fuck now you retard

How is it even possible with an access to all chaos gods allegiance abilities sets? I thought chaos warriors are bulky and their mounted dudes work well with a mark of slaanesh/khorne

>Snek
>two legs
thinkingface.png

It's not, it's idiots trying to troll, StD are fine.

how can soygrots even compete

You do know that the big coiled serpentine thing around pillar that we've seen in the trailer is almost certainly going to be Morathi's 2nd form, right?

So an ability that specifically states it does not cost points invalidates the general rule about what costs points?

Good logic

Did you miss the rumor about her having two models and GW teasing it at the end of the video?

Am I being trolled right now? Yes...

Proof or lies

>Ignoring the fact that chaos warriors are equal to stormcast in every regard
>and have chaos buffs all the time

They dont have Vanguard wing battalions or Stardrakes tho.

look at the polearm weapon of the snek monster visible at the end
now look at the polearm weapon of morathi in her legged form

alternatively: think whether it's likely for gw to release an important model like morathi without a hundred worth of plastic attached

True. How well do Chariots fare though ?

Man i hear rumours of plastic SoB three times a year.
Still have not happened.
Rumours and assumptions are just that until pics of the models are released

They’re equivalent to stormcast liberators who are only bonkers with battalion support and buffs that StD don’t have

Don’t get me wrong StD aren’t shit but they work best in one of the dedicated god allegiances

Is AoS actually fun? What's a good starter undead list like?

Fug, I would buy into StD any time but their old heroes are all reshit or failcast. Also marauders look terrible. Is it possible to build a decent StD army just with warriors, knights and chariots? Warshrine and Prince look decently too but the marauders range is fuckin terrible and converting bloodreavers seems to be pointless

>are blood warriors good
Pretty good tarpit warriors with decent damage output

>are reavers shit
Give them axes and keep them in secrator range and they'll chew through anything. Keep in mind that they will also die in droves if they don't kill their targets fast enough

>slaves to darkness?
Most units you can take will be redundant. Knights kight be decent for lighter cavalry than bloodcrushers. Chaos shrine is also useful for buffs and totem keyword. You can run it faster than a secrator so it might be good for reaver hordes

>3 secrators too much?
Yeah, 2 should be all you need, otherwise you'll probably create overlapping redundancy buffs (which don't stack)

>Do I need a bloodthirster?
They're useful and put out good damage but I find they die pretty quickly so they balance out in terms of usefulness. Take a flailthrister for putting the smackdown on enemy buff/backline heroes.

Fuck off, soupfag

Lets be honest for a moment: how much would the kit improve if the armour plates were a separate pieces that can optionally not be used for the plate bikinis underneath?

>Don’t get me wrong StD aren’t shit but they work best in one of the dedicated god allegiances
You can slap a mark of nurgle on all of your StD units and use the Maggotkin allegiance abilities, right?

What's this?

>Ignoring the fact that chaos warriors are equal to stormcast in every regard
chaos warriors have the aetherstrike battalion? damn i guess i didnt see that in their battletome

>implying warriors, knights and chariots don't look like trash like all the other shit

I wish we had chaos undivided rules.
And I wish I could play them

The fuck are you calling me you freak.

Hard to say what a good starter undead army looks like right now because the new book coming this week is rewriting all the rules for undead

The easiest way is the Battleforce box from Christmas. Gets you some skeletons, a mortarch (special character), and some morghasts.

>mfw there is a bikini option for snaek girls

slaves to darkness have allegiance bonuses though?

You...do?

Warriors have nice retro vibes and knights are okay - I like their shields. Also they seem to be easy as fuck to convert/improve with new bits
>I wish we had chaos undivided rules
But they have a bravery bonus for playing undivided. Also you have two new StD undivided heroes (shitchief and thicc queen)

Undead is fun, but a battle tome is about to release. Imo, pick one for the start collecting boxes and wait for the book to drop. What point limit do your buddies play?

so can I take my skellies and hex wraiths WITH me legion of sacrement or what???

So I wanna pick up something models tomorrow. I don't have an army or anything yet. What do you play? Sell me on /your dudes/.

We dont know which units can go in which legion yet

So will Flesh Eater Courts play any role (or get new rules) in this campaign? Or is dead basically just skellies, ghosts + mortarchs now?

Flesheaters already have a battletome and allegiance abilities, so I wouldnt expect them to get more.

Read this games-workshop.com/en-GB/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Factions-Guide

I'll let you know as soon as leaks happen, which should be around 10th Feb, what with the book being out then.

In that case I'll wait to see the new rules, thanks.

I play seraphon because

1) Aztec lizardmen in space
2) Frog wizards summon the whole army
3) Big dinosaurs that teleport around and shoot laser beams

Exactly, feel free to take archaon or a GUO too, it’s all the same

Looks good. Just add a spoon in each cup to make them look like a soup

The logo with the ultramarine is adorable

wrong one, true template

>more and more jpg
Do you even png?

>.jpg artifacting
stop.

>Stormcast is not actually a girl

>are blood warriors good?
No
>are reavers shit?
Yes
>b-but all these buffs on fragile heroes can-
Make them still worse than bloodletters by far
>any std units worth running?
Yes, read sayl and marks let them absorb synergies
>is 3 bloodsecrator overkill?
Yes.
>do i need a bloodthirster?
You need a murderhost

Yes we got confirmation you can take any death units with any Legion.