How can the Imperium of Man make a comeback?

What steps need to be taken to save the Imperium?

Many of the Primarchs are still alive. Could Lion El'Jonson, Jaghatai Khan, Leman Russ, Roboute Guilliman, Vulkan, or Corax save mankind?
Could Chaos turn on itself? Could the tyranids be lead away from the Milky Way?

>Jaghatai Khan, Leman Russ, Roboute Guilliman, Vulkan, or Corax

You forgot the only Primarch that can save Mankind:
> Alpharius Omegon

Tzeentch plan has always been to defeat the other Chaos Gods using mankind.

Mankind created all but the last Chaos God. If it dies, they die. Tzeentch knows this.

Create a necrodermis body
Grab an elder soul stone
Kill emperor
Shove his soul into the gem
Plug gem into necrodermis body

Welcome the Omnisiah

Stop using gellar field generators only on ship, if you put a generator in a hive, that will prevent chaos cults, psyches going mad and daemon spawns

>Create a necrodermis body
>Grab an elder soul stone
>Kill emperor
>Shove his soul into the gem
>Plug gem into necrodermis body
>Welcome the Omnisiah

That.... seems like it would work! Why hasn't someone already done that?

Religion
Don't know how necrodermis work well enough
Don't know how eldar soul stone work well enough
Don't know if eldar soul stone and necrodermis would work together
Necrons can't enter the warp, the emperor wouldn't be able to use his power or power the astronomicom

Don't Necron Cadian Pylons do that?

Yes, and for once that's not xenotech, imperium have many STC for gellar fields

Well, a C'Tan body should be enough. They got the souls of suns into it without anything else. Seems like the Emperor would be about the same. Both him and the C'Tan are basically gods of Order. So, I don't see why it wouldn't work the same for both.

The soul stone would be back up.

>Don't know how necrodermis work well enough

Don't the Adeptus Mechanicus have a working knowledge of that stuff?

Can't the Emperor reach out to them in dreams and tell the how to build his body?

The Emperor is basically a Superhuman-C'Tan anyway.

Emperor is an incredible powerful human, but a human anyway... humans minds, souls and psyche works in different ways than some star leach

I don't think if you smash a bunch of humans together into one gestalt creature you get a human.

But, regardless, unless the Emperor really did sell his soul to Chaos to get his godhood (like the new Horus Heresy books imply) he's a God of Order, just like the C'Tan.

The Adeptus Mechanicus should get on that shit.

The Emperor probably could easily do that if not for the fact that if he lapses for a second on the throne, the entire Imperium shatters without his Light literally.

Given that he is psychically more powerful now and has not-daemon servants like the various saints and legion of the damned.

We need to ensure that women are never, ever considered to be Space Marines.

I'm not even an MRA or any shit like that, I just love seeing the RAAAAAAAGE. And nothing gives quite as satisfying raaaage as a feminist who gets a pat on the head and is told to run along and play.

It's too heretical. But it is the only solution.

It was the idea I had for a dark heresy campaign. Gonna post highlights.

Basically the party would do normal dark heresy stuff growing in scale until they end up popping up in the Throne room, & thinking the only way to save everything is to kill Emps. They kill him, one character carrying a soul stone by happenstance. this does not go well
The astronomicon goes dark.
The warp stirs
The twin headed God of tyranny is born. (Has two eagle heads & a black feathery cloak of thousands of humanity's souls trailing behind it into infinity)
All shit breaks loose & they flee. Unknowingly holding the only hope for the Imperium.
The Emperor's soul, safe in the soul stone
Then they meet up with a crazy Tech Priest (I'll probably use Cawl now that he exists) he has been working on necrodermis trying to make armor & dreadnaughts & stuff. Nothing works though. Then he uses the soul stone & boom! The Omnisiah is born, the culmination of the greatest races strengths, heretical as fuck. The Onyx Guardian of Mankind fixes everything & kills the Twin headed God of Tyranny.

Thorians get out get out get out.

>The twin headed God of tyranny is born.
Could there BE a Chaos god of Tyranny? It doesn't sound very emotional or very chaotic.

Slavery, torture, oppression... All the bad parts of the Imperium. It's "good" aspect like all other Chaos gods is Fellowship

>Slavery, torture, oppression
I still don't see that bubbling up into a chaotic being. Those aren't volatile emotions, and they're not chaotic. If anything, those things are elements of Order.

You're naming "evil" things, but there isn't a divine good/evil axis in 40K. It's only Order/Chaos, which is why the Necrons are evil, but still oppose Chaos. You're "God of Tyranny" should be an evil god of Order, and your Omnisiah could be a good god of Order, but both would oppose Chaos.

>a Chaos god of Tyranny?
Praise *cough* the Emprah! *cough*

Chaos can experience discipline though. Khorne is as happy with martial prowess/tactics as he is with berserking and team-killing...as long as he gets those skulls.

Nurgle has demons that constantly audit stock.

Unless the new Horus Heresy books fuck it up, the Emperor a God of Order.

If he's "good" or "evil" doesn't matter in 40k. Only if he is Lawful or Chaotic.

Actually, pretty sure the Cadian Pylons were Necron in origin. Gellar fields only mask the presence of souls to warp entities iirc, the pylons on Cadia (and now Cawl's knock-offs) actually hold back warp phenomena in realspace.

Even More men and Even more guns for those men.

Because they aren't "pure" Chaos any more than the Emperor or Ynnead is "pure" law. "Pure" Chaos is Warp stuff and can't manifest.
But, they are still elements of Chaos.

Just like slavery and oppression are elements of Order.

I'm using the word Chaos but I mostly just mean bad warp shit. I mean people already call Saints & such "good" chaos demons.

They(the Necrons) really need to fix that.

Give me a quick rundown

He's only been pretending to be bad, he's really good.

Quick enough, or should I shorten it?

Did he die or what? What is the most recent apparition from either of them? Have they ever been seen together? What's their relation to the lost chapters?

One died, so the one become two. It's not Alpharius & Omegon anymore.

It's Alpharius Omegon; the one that is both.