You wake up tomorrow morning with an extra door in your room. You are the only one who can see this door...

You wake up tomorrow morning with an extra door in your room. You are the only one who can see this door, and it leads to a small compartment. You also find a new key on you dresser. It just so happens to bring any plastic toys, models or figurines to life.

What will you do with it?

>Put my VF-25 Super Messiah inside
>Take out a working miniature space fighter equipped with not one, but TWO 2x1 inch thermonuclear fusion engines
>Sell for profit
>Be rich
>???
>Open FLGS

Probably buy some hentai figurines and hope for the best.

Bring plastic toys, models, or figurines to life.

Looks like one of the few contexts where living alone and out in the boonies is a plus. I can go absolutely ham on this

Enslave my toy population and help them build and maintain a grand Colosseum fight ring for my amusement. They get to tend to a garden and clean out the gutter and clogged toilets.

Will i in all likelihood find myself assinated by somebody pricking me with a pinhead coated in deadly poison? Yeah probably. But i finally get to see who would win between Han solo and Indiana jones so it balances out in my book.

First thing I do is put all my tyranids in the fucking blender until they're dust. I will not be responsible for dooming the entire galaxy.

Then maybe do some shopping around for wizard figurines that include a spellbook.

On a related note: If you give figures life and then then turn them back, is that murder?

>On a related note: If you give figures life and then then turn them back, is that murder?

Well in the OP's pic the toy just went back to the life it had in its universe.

I find out exactly what happens if you put a dragon didlo in there.

>amputated dragon penis
That's... Probably not going to work out like you hope.

I'd bring gunpla PARTS specifically to life. Do you have any idea the amount of money I could make with a functioning Hyper-Deuterion Nuclear engine or a Ahab Reactor smaller than a golf ball? What about a laser rifle that when scaled up can vaporise shit like tungsten in an instant? Also I could have an army of 20cm robots who can likely fly and destroy tanks, let alone home invaders.

I'd finally bring my Lego characters to life and let them live in my Lego city.
Also have a a cool motorpool of hot wheels and hold awesome races.

>be the first with actual talking little ponies
>crush Veeky Forums with my unbridled autism

>it's magically connected to a real dragon
>when you stroke, suck, fuck it, the associated dragon suddenly has to excuse himself while he's fucked by an unseen creature
>and sure, it's still not real cum, but it's warm and spurts "realistically" and you can feel the "fake" cock throb
>the dragon eventually gets tired/annoyed with randomly growing aroused, getting invisibly attended to, and climaxing without his foreknowledge
>so he hunts you down
>either to stop you, disenchant the dildo, eat you, set up some form of schedule, or just fuck you for real
>"Hello, you may call me Lord Vaskin. I believe you have my penis."

I've got a bunch of Reaper Bones, Kingdom Death figures, and way too much time on my hands. I'm gonna get as many rad monsters as I can get my hands on and make a tiny magical zoo. Chimeras the size of doormice flying around across from Screaming Antelopes and the occasional terrified human. Gotta be careful about those tricky ones like the Phoenix though, time travel is no joke.

Also probably enjoy the bounty of Kingdom Death waifus, because damn is there a lot of them, even if they're tiny.

>be the dragon
>get the human to deepthroat the dildo while you fuck them silly
I bet that'd be amazing. Especially seeing your cum dribble from both ends...

Square cube law will fuck those mini-nids over hard. You have nothing to fear from them. Tyranny minis vs Army ants sounds glorious.

>tfw have an actual robocop figure

Put him and a single miniature in it, determine if they are out to kill me once animated.

Realize I should keep my 40K stuff as far away from this thing as possible.

I buy a model of Ant-Man or another size changing hero who can also resize objects. From there, it's pretty straightforward.

If were operating by indian cupboard rules, the mechanical devices like Vader's saber become fully functional. Which means I'd just need to get my hand on a giant man figure, or some other size manipulation tech, and then I have the ability to manifest anything that I want really. By the end of the month I'd own a set of Ironman armor, a light saber, a pilot-able gundam, at least a dozen amulets of power and immortality, and my very own waifu harem. Then I'd conquer some ooga booga nation and live out the rest of my days with my waifus in our barbie Malibu dream home.

>place all of my Savlar Chem Dogs and Orks in it, along with my terrain and game mat
>Watch the best game of 40k ever

God damn it, just beat me to it.

My dog ate my original Robocop when I was 6. :(

First, I'd get a small plastic statue of Buddha and find out if it really just makes the models come alive or do they come to life as per the character they represent. I'm going for Buddha because he is 100% likely to not be mad at me for trying.

If it is the latter, I can ask Buddha for life advice and maybe take him to a few buddhist monks and see what happens.

If it is the former then I'll set up a small shop there and let people animate whatever they want and fits for cash. Easy money.

If you put a Jesus statuette in it, could that count as the second coming of christ and theoretically kick off the end of the world?

Only one way to find out

Sure I could crush them easily to begin with, but hormagaunts can reproduce asexually. Any intelligent 'nid would serve as the the mind for the swarn and a Hive Tyrant might have access to the genetic informarion.

First thing I'd do as a miniature hive tyrant is hide somewhere and start working on the size problem while making sure the few dozen hormagaunts multiply to the required billions ASAP.

>now that you know who he is, find or make a plastic miniature of him after he leaves

Put a dildo in it and see what happens.

> VF 25 Super Messiah

Ah, I see you are a man of Deculture as well.

Experiment. First tiny Kingdom Death survivors, to see hiw this works. Living life as one of The Borrowers is objectively less shitty for them than their home setting, so I dont feel bad about this.

I put my Chamber model in there so I can have a tiny robot pal, realize too late there is a tiny Ensign Ledo in there, and have to quickly convince a tiny terrified spaceman not to have his brobot senmetsu my shit.

And then... toys is a vague definition. If I put a laser gun toy in there, do I have a laser gun?

If I MAKE a laser gun with my cosplay prop skills, is it STILL a laser gun? Can I tech up all kinds of scifi and magical gear this way?

Chop off thanos' s infinity gauntlet.

Get infinity gems.

See
Seems you make a dick model's day very awkward for a bit.

I have a pretty hefty squadron of Gundam models. Them, a space ship, and a Grow-ray could lead to some fun shenanigans; I might conquer some small nation or something. I'd also like to make my waifu real, but seducing her would be a project all on its own.
Beyond that
>Create fairies
>Create Santa
>Create other small magical features
>Spread dragon eggs in the wild
I am going to give an entire generation of children a life of adventure in a few years.

I go to my friend's house, steal all of his miniatures, and reenact Curse of Strahd. Only to have it go horribly wrong when Strahd turns into mist and fly out my window, plotting my demise, or he would charm me to buy more undead minis for his army

Pretty sure Darth would just Force Choke you for trying to steal his Lightsaber. After all, size matters not.

>I will not be responsible for dooming the entire galaxy.
>Then maybe do some shopping around for wizard figurines that include a spellbook.

Why not just Cupboard a lightsaber by itself, then?

I've got a few Amiibo and a couple of Funko Pop.

My question is, what about plushies? I've got two Eevee plushies and a pokeball plushy. Do the Eevee still come alive, cause that'd be the shit. I've also got a clay replica Ocarina of Time, would it be imbued with magic if it were put in?

If those last ones don't work, I'd probably just buy some hentai figurines and hope for the best.

YOU REALLY HAVE TO FUCKING ASK?!
I would be sure to include a growth ray with the big E

>Put growth/miniaturization ray into cupboard
Now I can functionally create anything
I am now basically god.

>Get impossibly powerful magical relics
>Get Star Trek matter fabricators
>Get weird crystal things from fantasy novels that give you reality bending powers so you are not reliant on the cupboard
>Bring waifu to life (pic related) even though its impossible to seduce her

The kid from the movie was a fucking idiot

>bringing Franken Fran to life
And you're calling anyone else an idiot?

Put manopoly money in. Use my now real money to buy more copies of manopoly.

I know what I'm about son. I plan on living forever and not enjoying it

Unfortunately this money is only legal tender in Canada or the EU

>bringing Franken Fran to life
This is why we cannot have nice things

>Get Slaanesh figurine, put it in the cupboard
LET THE GAMES BEGIN

>Get Gravemind figurine
>Get "The thing" figurine
>Get tyranid swarmlord figurine
>Get Zerg overmind figurine

I'm gonna put an end to this debate once and for all...

I’d disarm them and make “realistic C.G.” vore, gore and giant fetish videos and make bank.

>Put growth/shrink ray into cupboard
>Acquire said tech
>Put figurine of Ollianus Pius into cupboard
>magnify him to regular human size
>Put one inch tall figurine of Horus into cupboard
>bring both of them to life

ROUND 2 MOTHERFUCKER

I would keep the books for myself. Take book, leave wizard in cupboard as toy, what could go wrong?

No regrets.

>She opens her mouth and begins screaming
>She never stops screaming

>A character known for unwraveling the fabric of reality if left unchecked
>Leave them inside of a reality bending relic
GEE I WONDER WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN?!

I just realized we're all fucking retarded, none of us thought even remotely big enough.

Fuck it, I'll raise you

Genie wishes always backfire. The Dragon doesn't bullshit you, so you get a wish right off the bat, no strings attached. You can also Cupboard up a Dragon Radar and go on an adventure to recollect them afterwards, which would be really fun if you wished for superpowers.

Genies can fuck you over though and you can use the dragonballs' third wish to ask for the namekian dragonballs.

Maybe you meant the Robin Williams genie, I can respect that.

> Three months later, a feral Ork infestation begins to overwhelm outlying rural towns

I've always wanted to do something jaw-dropping with the Dragon Balls, like wish for all the spiders in the world to be the size of horses and that's it. Imagine how that woul impact the world.

invest in a lot of overpowered animu figures, maybe comission a figure of taylor hebert

underrated

>spiders fuck shit up
>suddenly they all die lathargic because spiders are fucking """insects""" and their lungs are shit and dont scale well at all
what a quick shot

Spiders go extinct

>like wish for all the spiders in the world to be the size of horses and that's it
so you want to end all life on earth, good to know

I put this fella in.

they would just die since they couldn't breathe.

>get something with shrink ray/grow ray on it
>obtain shrink/grow ray
>spend months sculpting my donut steel waifu robot as a miniature
>paint
>bring waifu to life, grow waifu, now have waifu

I commission someone to make a 12 inch doll of this smol floof and put it inside.

>this becomes a thing
Amiibo sales suddenly go even further through the roof

Poor Samus.

Hey man, as long as your Samus is treated as the respectable lone bounty hunter she is, you don’t have to think about the hundreds of other ones getting hot glued.

>label dragon figurine "hammerspace dragon"
>place little dragon inside cupboard
>????
>fun!

In the book it's specifically noted stuff based on fiction like action figures just straight up doesn't work with the cupboard. Only stuff based on actual history.

So this scene weirded me out when I saw it for the first time after reading that.