Who else /loser/ here

>got into crypto May last year
>portfolio only 50k

i started with 30k in november, would have had over 60k if i didnt panic sell at the christmas dip, now im only at like 40-45k

learnt my lesson to hodl

it just depends. if btc isnt doing anything its best to hold. most of my losses are from holding alts

started with 15k in june, 50k now
sold neo too early, sold elix too early.

how much of an idiot am I when I was monitoring bitcoin prices since it was $100 and never invested a single dollar in it, not even when it was $1000 at the beginning of 2017?

I have unironically the same stats user
pissed away 30k more in gains by selling my shitcoins in the last altcoin slaughter

started with .07 btc gift year ago. have 600k. shits easy.

quite a big one

Idk, I doubled my investment since last month. With the amount of posts, people are seeing 10x returns in a matter of weeks so I'm sad.

You have to try really hard to not make money in such a long timespan. I'm up almost 900% since october. I don't where I would be if I was here on the early days of Ethereum or Antshares. Really...

Doesn't mean shit. I've been tracking it since 2012 when it was like $8 and didn't buy any crypto until 3 weeks ago.

50k isn't too bad. just think of it this way, in 2018 all you need to do is 10x to get half a million dollars :)

>got in with $3k 6 months ago
>currently have $4k
Fuck whoever convinced me to HODL the NMR ath

started with 750 in October, almost at 6k now. feels alright.

> bought cardano at $0.06
> sold at $0.12

Fuck that would have been a literal 200000% gain

>setpember of last year
>about the same portfolio value as you

all good tho, my ecommerce sites are still paying for my tuition and car so life is good

I put in 1k in June and I only have ~6k. Why this is bad: I have about 50k in the bank, but I didn't have the balls to risk it.

It seems everyone who hasn't made the gains they should've blame everything on someone or Veeky Forums "convincing" them. 'DYOR' isn't a meme. You're dealing with your money, not anyone else's so why are you letting some pajeet shill your money to dust

>got into crypto in May this year
>invested 30k
>now at 150k kek

You literal jackass

No I agree. My blame lies with the shill because I'm salty.

LOL wtf I got in June with 10k and I'm approaching 200k right now

sad. many such cases

Started in Early November with 1.5k
Withdrew 1.8x of my initial investment.
Now 3k left to play with.

Am i gonna make it boiz?

No one knew Bitcoin was gonna go anywhere. I started getting into it when it was $250, but it didn't move for over a year. It was literally just a drug coin and no one thought it would go anywhere after mt.Gox

>"got into" crypto this year
>portfolio only 2k

what are you doing exactly with your business?

>started with 5k in november
>now at 40k

Just be glad that you invested at all, you're still and early adopter. I have friends that have seen my gains and are kicking themselves for not buying anything.

>put $1500 into crypto in may 2017
>portfolio value Dec 1st 2017: 12k
>portfolio value Jan 1st 2018: 180k

hold your shit nigga, you never know when a moon mission is right around the corner

Put in $25k mid 2017. Now ~$650k. If you can't make money in this market you are literally retarded.

Nice gains this past month, you go all in on XRB?

been all in XBY since may, XRB would have been even more insane gains

I'm up 6x my initial in one month

Yesterday I was 10x

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

how many user?

$700 in mid-2017, $250k now, but I have barely made anything in the last 2 months and feel like absolute shit now. Fucking kill me.

I unironically bought antshares for 7.50, sold it for 18.

man imagine if you put that into XRB
just IMAGINE

Same senpai
Had a friend who offered to just fucking give me two btc if I gave him a wallet address....too fucking dumb and lazy back then. I hate myself.

Every fucking day I think about it. But what really kills me is that I used to trade TRON back when it was like 40 sats. I hyped TRON up to all my friends for 3 months and when it went down to 17 sats, I stopped paying attention. I sold my tens of millions to someone else. Now it's 540 sats. 6 months in crypto and I would have gone from $700 to $2 or $3 million.

Well, when you put it like that.....

Damn how much you put in? I started may with £5k I’m at £280k right now

>1.1 million XBY in April
>sold for $500 profit
I was new to crypto, never expected it to get this far. I doubted the sTaTiC NoDeZ.

>known about crypto since 2012
>owned several thousand bitcoins
>sold 3000+ at about 10 bucks because I needed money
>kept ~3
>still made 45k

Had I not been unemployed and needed rent money I'd be retired right now.

>got in at march
>portfolio only 90k AUD

never doubt the great borz

Shit man, what other memes were there.
Russian genius dev or something along those lines? XBY was my first shitcoin, bought it like 9 months ago.

That’s only like 5 USD isn’t it

I remember the original website that looked like a 90s geocities page was alway mocked.

ive been in a week and only doubled my investment, fucking litecoin at 340 fucked me so hard, took me until 280 to drop out

How the heck do I make it with $500 invested? Do I accumulate day trading? Get 10 2x's? I've only made 50 in the last two weeks getting lucky on pumps, I feel like I'm barely making enough to cover the fees

There's still time for TRX

I started with about 1k usd in May and now have 5k, cashed out about 4k already. Couple good investments (bought some neo when it was still antshares) cancelled out some retarded trades and early sells. Its easy to look at some breakout coins and moon missions that you missed and get down on yourself but we're still making it. Its still relatively early in the game, and for most people even doubling your initial profit in a matter of months would be insane. Relax and enjoy this ride. Good luck in 2018 boys.

Would you rather have bought 5000 of them at 7 cents then sold at 15? Don't regret not buying it at all. There are people with much, much bigger regrets than you.

Veeky Forums seems filled with people bragging about their winnings so here's a loss for a change:
>started trading in august
>still in the negative

how is this even possible.

pump and dumps, trying to say trade, selling low, being a brainlet, etc.

You’ll be fine, i put $600 in less than 3 weeks ago and I’m already over $5k. It doesn’t take long when you pick winners.

My biggest holdings: XRB,PURE,PHR,REQ,MSP,VEN

>ITT: People who don't realise that most of Veeky Forums are larpers

dude. if you had literally just bought the top 5 coins and a few small coins, and then turned off your laptop for 5 months you would be a lot richer now. The moon in nov/dec was insane.

just goes to show, FUCKING HODL. if you're not a very experienced trader, swing trading is going to fuck you up and stress you out. unless you are a whale there's no reason to do anything but hodl until profits are satisfactory

teach yourself to hodl and have iron hands

In may this year? Did you travel back in time from 5 months in the future to warn us about something?

yeah literally 75% of this are total lies.

I forgot how many, but I bought $5,000 worth and came out with around $10,000 (not exactly y'know because of the little fees).

I did my own research and didn't listen to biz and I'm only up 2.5x since july 17

Started at the same time and my portfilio is only 30k, im a fuckin failure at this -.-

initial was 3k btw

I'm Satoshi Nakamoto and lost my wallet file so I'm a bigger idiot than you.

Don't feel bad guys I started at the same time and only had 6k as of last month. Then I bought 14.5k XRB

im so bad at seeing those things so idk if i will ever make it like that... at least im making steady gains as im quite risk adverse

>21 year old
>huge pressure from my father who deals in stocks
>try to explain to him the benefits of cryptos
>He doesnt care. He only cares about results.
>portfolio only 12k in one year

I can do this. I know I can.

You need to really look into every interesting project you see. Doesn't matter what the marketcap is, what the branding is, or if it's on shit exchanges. If there's no any glaring issues or convincing fud you've got a solid coin.

>tfw started with $200 in july
>tfw only $2000 now

Feelsbadman

I know no one will believe me but I legit started on November 10th with 400 bucks and now have 75k, made almost exclusively flipping doge and then recently riding xrp and xlm

Its not that simple. Things go up and down. I tried to hodl.

>Hodl coin - goes up 30%
>damn I'm gonna make it!
>coin drops to -35%
> should've sold at the top!

Wait for next moon
>coin goes up 20%
> sell
>ok what now
>dips 10%
>buy the dip
>crashes 25%

Fml.

I got fired from my chef job at Wendy's
Now I make $100k year

Could you explain how you did that please? Be as detailed as possible.

Given that BTC was at a low from which it rose only as early as August 2015, you made a good decission for 3 years.

If you bought around the GDAX crash, you'd e.g. buy at 700$ only to witness a bear market down to 200$ of over a year. It's not like Bitcoin always was rising exponentially.

Don't feel like typing on my phone but if this thread is alive still in like 30-40 min then yes, I will. Its not that complicated though

For real though, how are you guys losing money? Are you guys retarded?

Hey Hal, so cryogenics actually works? I always thought it was a scam.

See my post 4 posts up. Maybe it will be easier to tell me what I'm doing wrong if you look at what I do.

Or you could just get 2 10x's.

>10^2 = 2^10

She's not even pretty
Neither hot nor pretty
Maybe friendzone-level
wtf is this shit doing in Veeky Forums?

I'm currently all in with 900 XLM, got in at $0.35

added a few hundo per paycheck for a total of $2,498 invested to start a few months ago.

Today just totaled to $34,555.

Yeah, this is life changing.. especially if I can keep it up. Holding some assets I believe will put me near a million dollars by 2020.

Trying to make it like you user my $360 is about $1100 now after 3 weeks . Hoping to do about $300 a month before this summer when crypto explodes like a fucking squirter

>got in back in October with $1100
>portfolio is only $10k

>10x gains in two months
>small
Fucking retard.

i mean, you missed out on a lot but you're still doing pretty fucking good user

i legitimately want to strangle every put in x a few months ago only 10 times larger poster.

I've been panic selling since summer thinking BTC at $2K was a bubble. Cucked myself out of literal millionaire gains. Sitting on ~$50k right now. I pulled my portfolio from june and I would be in millions if I just held.

I know, im just shitposting. im quite thankful

(im all in elix btw)

Many people who had a lot of bitcoin back in time lost it through one of the many "hacks" or troubles of the exchanges.

MtGox, Cryptsy, Btc-e, ...

I think i might be a winner here.
This was my folio in July

Since then i have sold all ark @ 1$, bought 3k LINK at the top of SIBOS pump and sold all leftover ETH for 300$ jusy before it started pumping.

Now my folio is worth 2500$. I started with around 2000$ in May

You are crying about only 10x gains

Imagine how do i feel

good lord how much did you have in

Sorry forgot folio pic

Different guy here, as long as your in the green thats all that matters. Plus you are learning and still an early adopter compared to the world. Put your knowledge to good use this year and youll make it user. Many moons wished apon you.

Been in for only a month and only 2x gainz

:(