Vechain

How the fuck are you retards not talking about this? Biggest partnerships in crypto and it’s not even close yet you guys prefer to invest in shitcoins. This is a top 3 coin would you buy eth under 10$? Then why are you not buying Vechain

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-partners-with-healthcare-co-ltd-84bba69c95fb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IWoEsBQFozM
youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am not retarded op I loaded up on it.

6.5 billion dollars a year in revenue, 20 million RFID tags over the next 5 years

Mod partnered with a 5 billion a year company and doubled in a blink of an eye, Ven does it once a week and the price doesn’t move at all. Clearest price suppression I’ve ever seen you really gonna miss this rocket ?

Stop shilling plis not ready for moon yet

people are talking about it lots , its shilled 4-5 x a day here, along with a walton fanboy who posts like 6-7 times in each thread with FUD reeking of desperation

Sunny the ceo confirmed their pivot to a full platform token, competing with the likes of NEO ETH and QTUM, and are currently working with the biggest rfid company in the world and the 2nd biggest nfc company In the world

Except it’s not really shilled, people will make post about it but these posts die out with 10 comments or so half of which are that retard that tries to fud every ven board with lies. while coins like lamden get 200 comments it’s insane how slept on this is on biz

it's because the people on this board dont understand business fundamentals, they chase shit coin moon missions without doing any fundamental research - don't expect the majority of people on this board to know fuck all about anything worthwhile - those who actually research this product will be rewarded greatly

lol, let's summon that retard

Can’t wait to see everyone scrambling to fomo buy my bags at 50$

It's chinks and they are expert in market manipulation. Just look at the Yuan. Dno how everyone on Veeky Forums is sleeping on this one however. It's dirt cheap atm.

>brb a fuckload of partnerships with million/billion dollar companies
>brb national partnership with China
>brb two coin system like NEO/GAS
>brb legit business model

how are you cucks not buying in at 2 USD?

> you didn't buy vechain when it was

>brb rebranding this month

let this thread die gents. I'm trying to get up to 10k VEN before it explodes. thanks

cuz i bought in at ~1.30

wish i had enough cash to do this 2bh
would turn into a nice passive income

comfy holding a strength node desu

That's the point you fucktard, you want to buy before it moons, not at ATH.

don't worry user. you'll still get THOR regardless of how much you put in, it's just the amount that varies. we're all gonna make it.

Lol let him stay poor. Idgaf about the retards on this board.

Loaded up my strength node at 9k sats, feels so comfy and good. Excited to see what my staking returns will be.

Honestly, PBoC is not a long stretch. It's different than say the time NEO made that shit announcement of announcement. The Vechain team is super well connected.

i can't decide between vechain and icx after i unload my xlm profits

I'm hoping to take DBC's moon and throw it into VEN before it moons hard.

there have been sell walls keeping this price down for a while. I think you've got a bit more time senpai

watch the AMA the COO sunny did today - he basically said multiple new exchanges are coming along with huge partnerships and use-cases that are still under NDA but will be revealed shortly, read between the lines people

I'm 30% into VeChain, 30% ICX, 20% OMG, 20% ETH.

After VeChain or ICX peak, I will rebalance my folio. And wait 2-3 years to collect my gains.

insiders practically confirmed it
just said it wasnt dated n cola kids post
pboc is coming
bittrex is coming
bithumb is coming

thats just what we know about...

this isnt new neo. this is ethereum for big business. that's big money money.

link please

Obviously I’m biased I think Vechain will have the biggest year of any crypto in 2018. But with that being said I think icx will be huge too can’t go wrong with either man !

Good shit my nig

I'm only 10% VET, but that'll probably change after it moons.

My nigga.

10% ETH 45% VEN 45%OMG

The golden trifecta of 2018.

youtu.be/IWoEsBQFozM

Skip to the 5 minute mark first 5 is just replaying an ad, though I would watch the ad it’s pretty sweet

sell req for ven?

youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM

I believe it may be unlisted atm, it was livestreamed 7 hours ago

how manyshould i buy to make it?

i decided i want a few

How much more do you get for having a strength node, isint it like 30% more or something?

So much smart money in this thread

I love it

Crypto is so easy if you just take some time to do research

Comfy? Few thousand
Set? Strength node
Made it? Thunder node and up and retire off those passive gains

wish i bought enough for a node when it was stuck at 1k sats, fml

>too poor to make it

lets keep this on the low low, ok?

amazes me how this isn't the most talked about coin in crypto. I've just sold all my ltc holdings to buy more of this.
I hovered over buying ven at 0.18c back in sept/oct...didn't pull the trigger until it hit 0.80 :(

You’ll be okay user, easily see that being worth 50k eventually

I know man it’s incredible how this is so slept on, Big money is going to move into this ASAP and people are gonna be sitting around shocked at how quick the price goes up

/Biz only buys high and sells low while chasing shitcoins. Dont bother with them user. Actually surprised where the fuck are the waltoncucks with their shit tier fud?

Got on while it's still affordable.

is it too late?

should i dump my ark for it?

Im contemplating the same thing, I think ARK is going to be comfy going into the next year. Now that they are finally starting marketing I think I will hold onto most of it. But sell 50%

Accumulate and shut up faggot

No it's at an amazing price. After one month, this will seem like buying ETH at $10.

That I don't know, I would at least try to ride REQ until it downtrends again.

Got my Thundernode ready for my retirement + amount X to play with on the market after it reached the top 5 in like 1-2 month.

its tough man. vechain hasnt really moved so it seems like it would be a good one to get into right now

If my ark holdings were the difference between a strength node or not then I definitely would... but Im not even close. Only need 6k more...

i dont have enough ark to make voting even worth it for me.

Anybody want to guess who Coca Cola kid is?

I'm saying it's one of the team's son.

You are a good person OP.

Fuck I'm all-in on XLM.. Just sold some of my stack to get on this train.

More jealous of you right now than the sub-$0.50 ANS buyers in early 2017.

More jealous of you than the ETH ICO contributors

More jealous of you than the neets who chose XVG because it was cheap the day before McAfee shilled it.

More jealous of you than my fellow ICX contributors who could afford more than 1 ETH at the time.

It's going to blow up whenever the whales want, won't matter if a few anons throw money at it.

It's getting a lot of attention on reddit

shill to normies as next ethereum

The people on reddit are already making that conclusion

Once it gets on a new exchange, this shit is going to andromeda

Literally never understood comfy until now.

>ANS to NEO said I thought I was comfy
>ZRX during it's 10x I thought I was comfy
>ICX at $0.11 presale I thought I was comfy
>VeChain all in I realised I was truly comfy.

Is vechain holders know the true definition of comfy

Once you own vechain you’ll understand biz

Damn are you a billionaire?

Nah, turned $50 into $40k though since July. If Wanchain does what ICX did, which they think it might, probably going to be 100k. But could have been significantly better off if I didn't underestimate NEO, overestimate ZRX, and had only a private key holding 1 ETH on me at work when I noticed ICX presale going.

Going to be a billionaire now I'm all in Ven though.

How much Ven you got?

I've been accumulating this coin for the past 3 months here and there. and I'm not stopping. This coin is just getting better and better by the day. once it gets hyped on reddit, because of the news, it should explode like all the other shitcoins did this week. I'm literally gonna buy a 3 room flat with the profits soon.

XLM and Vechain here
Comfy as fuck bro

Just over 15k with rest of money held up in wanchain.

>Once it gets on a new exchange, this shit is going to andromeda

its already on Binance, whats left besides Coinbase that would be an upgrade?

Except Ans rebranded in June ? Larp or retarded?

Bithumb and Bitfinex. Fiat pairs are important.

jealous af
hope you get good gains my man

i want to buy this but that order book is making me sick

dont forget Bittrex for the normie money.
It's rumored that they get listed on Bittrex and Bithumb first.

Thinking of liquidating all my bitcoin and litecoin to buy a Strength Node.

I'd still have 50,000 REQ and $30,000 across some other alts.

Will I make it?

whales accumulating

It should make you comfy. Plenty of time to accumulate while the whale is collecting. This type of pressure by whales is totally new and a very good sign. They dont collect shit coins for this long time. They know that VEN is gonna be big

Whales are manipulating the price to keep it low. Once they get the sign they will stop and it will erupt like a volcano

>50,000 REQ
>VEN strength node
There is literally no way you can fail, even without the other 30K.

As long as you don't go full retard you'll make it from just the REQ senpai

what is Vechain?? does it have any purpose?

The rebrand wasn't in June, you're wrong there. But you're actually right about me getting my dates wrong, it was June, my bad. I was here when niggers were screaming about the microsoft building being used for their conference. In fact I got in about 3 days before that conference, bought ANS all the way up to 500k sats. Was too retarded then to even know buy the rumour sell the news. Yet second mooning I sold it at 600k sats after accumulating at as low as $4 (210k sats at the time I believe).

this.
big fake sellwalls are a good sign.
dont fight the whale , join him and ride with him to the moon

Dyor fag, theres enough material on biz and reddit

So it has some solid partnerships, what else does it offer over other platforms like Ethereum, EOS etc.?

I'm waiting for icx to go up before buying vechain. What are the chances of vechain mooning this month?

True just double checked it was just announced in June sorry!

100%

What goods a platform if no one uses it? With vechains marketing and team it will be the most used platform within the year watch

But they’ll announce more about it in the coming months they’ve just disclosed that’s the direction they’re taking

100%

Ya we have to get the gook market. They're greedy shits lol.

Finally a VEN thread shaping up to give credit where credit is due. Wish I wasn't a poorfag so I could drop more into VEN before hyperspace

Ok but why

My trips speak the truth

>Partnered with PwC (look them up)
>Cannot discuss rumor about partnership with BMW because of "NDA"
>Price of Vechain is 2.60 With an extremely odd sell/buy book

All red flags this thing is gonna be massive

Big mistake. XLM should be hodled til feb at the very least