"Huhrrrrr why would people pay for torrents???"

Let me explain something

Let's say that Season 1 of Seinfeld is up for grabs

>Spend a fraction of a UFR token to download
>Seed for a couple days
>Earn back 3x what you paid
>Download Season 2 of Seinfeld
>Repeat

It creates incentive to seed , because normies would think , "Well gee , I could download the file at a slow ass speed and be done with it OR I could download at speeds much faster, do it more securely , AND earn money for seeding" then they're just going to choose the latter because they're not retarded

My ISP just loves it when I seed. They send me love letters all the time.

kek

You could lobby against them with your UFR profits

Has it stopped you from seeding?

wtf is seeding

This

I'm all for new projects reshaping the way we do internet as a society. This is really going to change things.

Fuck your ISP in the ass for even more moist, juicy love letters.

It's when you have complete torrents open to upload p2p files for your user buddies to download. More seeders means faster downloads.

Torrenting basically works like this

>Someone hosts a file download
>Others download it
>They help host the download (Seeders)
>More people download

It relies on people being nice to complete strangers, UFR fixes that

Am i user when downloading through there app or web aplication? Could i make serious money with seeding if this get big? Does the uploader of the file get more money compared to the seeders?

App , yes , yes

>He doesn't use Usenet in the manner of his fathers generation to get media.

So let me get this right. I can currently torrent anything I want without having to seed OR pay and you want me to pay or seed in order to torrent?

TOP KEKS.

To top it off, you'd have to buy some UFR to get your first download so that you can start seeding to pay for future downloads.

Fuck off with your trash shills, just sell already OP and cut your losses.

there is nothing working for this. So yea it still in limbo

You post this in every thread about every coin. Fuck off.

Monetizing something that already works perfectly for free, wow sounds like a great fucking idea let me throw thousands at it. Fucking retards

>thinking bittorrent users, which are mostly pirates, are willing to pay for torrents
>not getting coins solely for seeding
UFR is flawed by design because it doesn't acknowledge what kind of people are using bittorrent at all.
Something like VTR could work way better as people will get coins solely by seeding, and even private trackers could get a percent share and stop nagging everybody with "please donate".

I have received some letters:

They just make me seed even more

if they can put the traker on the blokchain and make if goverment proof, it can work.
The bigest problem for piracy is getting shut down by (((them)))

Animebytes

If they could shut down torrenting they would've already done years ago, there's a literal billion dollar lobby trying to do that with close to no success

I got a gigabit fiber connection. ujelly

You didn't understand shit. If you seed you make money.