Comprehensive list of "Chuuni" powers

Basically there's a few powers I'm aware of that are kinda associated with Chuuni characters, "evil eye" powers, "touch of death" and magic hand/finger powers.

Of course transformation powers into alternative powerful forms are kind aChuuni (Sasuke's whole demon form for instance, Druid fursonas etc...).

Is there anything else? I keep wanting to include "chuuni" classes in games I design or homebrew and a list of those sort of chuuni "one note" powers that kinda character has would be useful.

Anything to do with blood, darkness, death, fiend-conjuration, necromancy, souls, teleportation, or time.

Let me post chuunibyou-looking anime girls.

Oh yeah, magic tattoos/birthmarks!

Those are just freshly-inked tattoos.

>Chuuni powers

Aaaahahahaha

Cool, the whole set, thank you.

I feel like this is more of an execution thing than anyhting else, edgy eye powers are older than you might think

'Chuuni' basically just means 'dumb-ass middle school kid who thinks skulls and flames are awesome', thus the video in OP.

The classic chuuni power is "I have vast destructive power sealed in my arm/eye/other body part, which I can release by removing these bandages/eyepatch/etc.".

Shinkaisei-kan are very edgy.

"Conjured floating weapons" are usually chuunibyou too.

Glowing eyes are also chuuni.

This thread is so fuckin weird.

This is all I can offer.

But those are my favorite.

Between this and transformations, a mechanical aspect of chuunis should be built upon the sudden release of power, and a change of the characters statistics after that point. Usually boosts but there can be exceptions.

I'd say the most important thing would be that the powers are over the top in some way. Chuuni stuff is usually about trying way to hard to be cool and falling flat because of it, so almost anything could work as long as it has the feeling of trying too hard.

The powers:
- are sealed, you need to enter into the chuuni persona to use them
- are known, understood and used by only one particular chuuni
- involve speaking cringy lines for activation of both chuuni persona and particular power, expect lots of exposition
- have poorly understood names selected from encyclopedia pages on mythologies or German literature, on the basis of how cool they sound, as opposed to the reading of works by actual poets, playwrights, mythographers, historians, or whichever other writers

>TIL Ghost Rider is chuuni
Alternatively, you mean chuuni is meaningless weeb bs.
Or anything related to D&D's warlock class. Now excuse me, I have one of Warframe's Nightmare mode Vampire Death Detonation Extermination missions to run.

Why do japs and weebs insist on making everything with little girls

Because little girls are cuter than you are.

Sick burn yo

of or relating to demonic origins

Sealed powers

Ancient contracts and obligations

"Chuunibyou" roughly means "middle-school syndrome." In middle school, when kids become teenagers, they sometimes come up with all these delusions and kooky powers, and they act like they're living in an anime or something ridiculous. It's not just a Japanese thing. A chuunibyou is someone who never really grows out of that phase.

What about exaggeration?

>chuuni and his Four Dark Devaa of Destruction

I dunno, skulls and flames ARE awesome.

How chunii is "death metal bellow until the building explodes"?

honestly there's a reason why hell cop or whatever it was basically used Ghost Rider's flaming skull thing.

Gaiafags were the worst thing to happen to Veeky Forums

Chuuni powers are typically "evil" and/or difficult to control or involve some kind of negative consequence, but never in any way to directly or immediately affects anyone (e.g. unleashing the power of the fallen primordial dragon of twilight sealed in your eye will allow the time-locked hands on the clock counting down to the end of days to begin moving again. Every use thereafter advances the clock further).

Step off from talking shit about the Shinkaisei-kan. They are cute girls who are forced to fight for their survival.

Sounds like a good way to get the party off their collective asses and back to saving the world in a timely manner.

Is it true that black and red is the most chuuni of all color schemes? Is EGL the most chuuni form of clothing (for girls at least)?

I have never heard this phrase before, and have no idea how to word it's definition, but I know exactly the people it is referring to.

I loved this guy. The person wearing the sentai outfit was putting in 200% effort at all times.