PAYFAIR (PFR)

News coming on Jan 5th. Don't miss out. Buy the Dip™ !
---
What's up guys, I'm here with your Hourly Payfair (PFR) Shill Thread™ .

The Market Cap is still at a low 6 million. You know what that means right?? M-o-o-n mission.

I told you about it when it was $.05, and now I'm telling you about it at $.08, don't be the guy who has to buy in at $.15

With only 100 million tokens, Payfair should have no problem reaching at least $1 once the project is up and running. That means an easy x20 if you get in with the early boys

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io.
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7n5t5b/the_massive_impact_of_fairx/
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7mz7bl/fairxio_coinbase_killer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's some of the basics on the project:

Payfair (PFR) is a decentralized escrow and P2P crypto-exchange on the ethereum blockchain. If you're too daft to understand what that is, it means you will be able to sell your crypto directly to buyers for FIAT.
Yes, this could literally get rid of the cant cash out meme.

But its not just crypto, potentialy Payfair could do FIAT to any crypto, any crypto to any other crypto, crypto payment for contract work, etc.
There's potential for this to become a huge market.

Everyone and their boomer parents will be using Payfair to buy crypto and to cash out when the time is right.(tip:never sell, always hold)

Another cool thing about Payfair (PFR) is the potential to make money just by holding the coins! That's right, It's like you will be getting paid to make money.

While the exact numbers will be up to a community vote, currently you need $200 worth of tokens to form a trust node, and $250 for an escrow node.

And even though you can only buy Payfair (PFR) on Etherdelta it has still managed to have a great healthy grow in its first month.
The developers are already working on getting it listed on other normie friendly exchanges and that alone should bring us a nice bump in profits.

Now check it out, the exchange will be ready by February and an IOS app in Q2 will help get Payfair to the mass adoption level that will not only take us to the Moon, but potentially Pluto.

Now check it out, the exchange will be ready by February and an IOS app in Q2 will help get Payfair to the mass adoption level that will not only take us to the Moon, but potentially Pluto.

>File: pfr roadmap.png (110 KB, 675x563)
Lol I've been here for all your threads. Some of us even went into a PFR FUD thread last night at like 1 and turned into a PFR fan thread.

>EtherDelta

Yeah no

One of the concerns I've seen come up is "Why would I trust a random stranger (escrow) with making sure my money stays mine"

Okay, I get it, it could seem like your putting to much at risk on the hands of strangers, but you don't even need to use and escrow with Payfair (PFR). Its just an option. If you want it can just be the seller and the buyer making a transaction after both parties agree that their requirements were met.

Now let's say you do want to use the escrow for extra security, From my understanding you transaction will be handled by 3 different people. They are all anonymous to each other and to the people making the transaction. The transaction will be approved after three consecutive approvals from the escrow participants.

And what keeps the escrow participants from misbehaving? Their own tokens will be at risk for bad behavior, there will also be a rating system, and people who use the service will be incentivized to rate by the giving them lower fees for participating.

I love that it keeps the normans away

ill be honest, that was my pfr fud thread.
glad the community can rally against any hate.

And why would I use this instead of FairX?

Telegram old post
"Hello, dear friends! Today we want to remind you that this week our website will be updated: payfair.io. This week the main page will be the Payfair platform.

1) Soon, you will be able to sell and buy PFR and ETH after testing the platform.
2) At the moment, we are fixing bugs and evolving the functionality of the platform.
3) We ordered a promo-video for marketing in masses. It will be complete in January.
4) We will be listed on the WandX exchange
5) We listen to our community and we will hold a voting process and possibly we will peg the trust-node to the number of tokens and get rid of fiat peg

P.S. Guys, please vote and leave your comments ;)
nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2788/payfair-pfr"

This. Let the normies get in on payfair when it's on Binance for $1

idk, you tell me. never heard of FairX

Slav or chink social outcasts are a green light

>news coming on Jan 5th
source? or are you an insider

There's your problem

join the telegram. google search "payfair telegram"

Devs will be back from break on the 5th

what exchange is it on. can you explain a little about it. couldn't find anything on it.

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7n5t5b/the_massive_impact_of_fairx/

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7mz7bl/fairxio_coinbase_killer/

Thanks user, looks very promising

MOOOOOOOOOODS

you're welcome but WTF?

>TFW you bought 166K PFR at .01 but dropped it to pursue other investments that didn't get you shit.

Fucking kill me senpai. I have the weakest hands.

you can still buy back in.
someone is dumping hard. a sell just went through for .000065 eth. now is the time to buy before we take off again.

I put 2k back in at .10. Been doing this crypto shit for 2 weeks; think I finally learned my lesson. Holding until 1$

yup, im waiting for $1 to re-evaluate the potential from there.

good luck user,
hold on tightly, let go lightly.

Saw it pump like 20m after the (first?) thread yesterday, missed the ez 2x but decided to buy in after the drop earlier, put down 1.4 eth @ 7.5c