This is how I dragonslay

This is how I dragonslay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwuhdhYL8UY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uw9bny88OuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blade with whom I have live, blade with whom I now die, serve right and justice one last time, seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain, cut well old friend, and then farewell
Cut well old friend, and then, Farewell

no survivors

With a single fireball? What a weak dragon.

>fire dragon dies to fire attack

>everything is D&D
Those dragons had their own canon biology - including methane as a flight mechanism.

The has to be the most lamest shit I've ever seen

see

not everything is d and d yes, but a thing that breathes fire should not be able to die by that same flame that's ridiculous

>There are people on this board who haven't seen Flight of Dragons
It is a sad sad day in this realm

>being full of explosive gas makes you immune to that gas!!!!!!!
You should inform the engineers who built the Hindenberg that nothing should have happened to it when it caught fire, user.

Hydrogen, not methane

Is Flight of Dragons THE MOST Veeky Forums-core movie ever made?
youtube.com/watch?v=PwuhdhYL8UY
The answer is yes

I ran into people working at a LGS who didn't know what Labyrinth OR The Dark Crystal were.

also his sword heats up enough to kill the dragon but his armor is fine?
are you implying a dragons skin is made from canvas?

Not really. He dies from his wounds immediately afterwards.

>A thing that punches should bot be able to die by being punched to death! That's ridiculous!

Watch the fucking movie you nutsack

The Hindenberg wasn't expressly designed (Dragons are definition apex predators) to kill things by shooting fire out of one end.

People shouldn't be bitching about a Dragon that dies to it's own fire igniting it's fuel, they should be bitching about everyone in that setting letting a creature with such an easily exploitable weakness ever be a problem for them.

it wasn't shown in the clip so i was assuming that what was meant to be implied so that makes more sense this way
how is punches comparable to fire?
well now im not just to spite you

They didn't understand or even discover it until science man came from the future

If you're not going to look for context, don't expect to have your arguments taken seriously

Oh shit, this cartoon is real? I have a faint memory of having a VHS of it, recorded from TV. It ended with everyone dying, including the dragons, raining from the sky.

I produce shit from my ass. Does that make me immune to shit if it gets in my eyes?
Pretty sure it's possible to electrocute an electric eel, too.

it would only be applicable if you were to be killed with it and if the electricity that kills the eel is the same that it itself produced

This isn't the only time a guy uses the javelin sword technique to kill a dragon.

>I ran into people working at a LGS who didn't know what Labyrinth OR The Dark Crystal were.
Kill them user. Kill them all.

Yeah, but the fucking Fey were behind that- it's inherantly untrustworthy.

Disney Fey aren't the same as your typical Fey.

>Veeky Forums vs. /x/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uw9bny88OuY

really good colors

This is how I dragonslay.

That would be this scene.

They didn't die.

The flute didn't kill anyone, it has the power to make every dragon except the big red one fall asleep
>Why didn't the big red one fall asleep
He was so fucking angry the flute didn't work on him, not even joking, they say this right in the movie itself.

I like your way better.

Funny story, me and my buddies call banging fat chick's "slaying a dragon". I have slain 3 dragons so far.

>that movie
>that end
>most characters

fuckign semantics

please stop. you are not smart enough to use such intellectual weapons you have been given.

>banging fat chick
How fat? More or less than this?

>humanity, fuck yeah.

the dichotomy of Veeky Forums

There's nothing special about it produced by itself. I'm sure there's some way you could wire a suicide circuit on an electric eel that uses it's own electricity to kill it (depending on where the current is applied). The world doesn't have to follow video game logic you know.

For all we know, the dragon is "immune" to fire in its mouth and up to where ever the fire came from (maybe up to and surrounding an internal "sparking" organ in it's head?). That doesn't necessarily mean it's digestive tract, etc. is completely invulnerable to extreme heat.

Eh, I think I just threw up a little

And excuse my autism but I meant "its".

I was really hoping for a bunch of dynamite stuffed into an empty suit of armor

This is how I georgeslay.

bumping for dragons.

Best dragon slaying ever put to a visual medium.

This movie is beautiful.

What was the strongest magic of all again?

> implying Veeky Forums knows anything about anything

But my Lore books said humans had stomach acid's, there for humans in my campaign have acid immunity!

This is how a wizard dragonslays