Measuring in USD

Alright, noobs. I like you. You have money. You buy coins. They go up. Here's a hint. Measure in sats. This is a game of sat collection. Always has been.

>You just jealous of my 10$ gain today, see you at lamboland, bitcoin faggot lmao
t. brainlet

Why? BTC is a dinosaur. Why should I accumulate?

Ultimately I'm going to cash out in $$ so why should I care about sats or buts?

Fuck you retard.

>gained usd
>lost sats

I'm cucked

kys

>trades in ETH and lives off dollars

Youre cashing out in bitcoin

STFU with your sats BS. You're just another pretentious retard.

>huh it seems like this will get to 4800 satoshis
Lol loser

I measure in both. It makes zero sense to just use one or the other. When you eventually cash out though, only dollars matter.

You mean ETH right?
>lower fees
>lower tx times

Why do people use bitcoin?

>hhuuuughhhhh
>uugughheerrrrr

Dis gam sat collesion

Fuck off retard, you got memes hard last summer

So that I can pay $35 transaction fee before actually cashing out? No, not really.

memed*

Ahhh corecucks getting nervous love to see it. Enjoy your 11% rise faggot, this is probably the last exit if you were smart. If you Don't trade for eth right now you are a certifiable brain dead vegetable

I don't even use btc as a storage of wealth anymore. I save on eth/xrp/xmr and when I cash out I'm using Monero so I don't have to pay capital gains tax like a Cuck King.

Hypothetical situation: I buy 1btc at $1000 then I buy 10 NEO at $100 (0.1btc).

Then btc dips by 50%. Yayy my sats have doubled!! Let's cash out.

Sell 10 NEO at (0.2btc) = 2BTC. Yayy I now have twice the btc.

But wait. Let's cash out that btc. Sell 2BTC at $500 = $1000. I have the same as I started because the $NEO value never changed.

Disprove.

Why would you sell bitcoin when its down in fiat? Dumbass

I'm only using ETH so fuck off retards

If btc dips 50% your neo will drop to 0 lmao

Fairx.io will end all the confusion soon. Everything will be based on fiat and BTC won't matter.

It's 2018, start accumulating ethers, not sats.

>Literal braindead
These corecucks lmao

>ethers
hello newfriend you came here yesterday I take it?

>Youre cashing out in bitcoin
THE SHIT YOU BUY COSTS FIAT.
THUS MEASURE IN FIAT.
PERIOD AND SAGE.

>THE SHIT YOU BUY COSTS FIAT.
nigga... by the time I cash out even the shop next door will accept BTC payment

Alts exist on exchanges, by and large, as a function of BTC. Please trust me on this one. Beat BTC, but please never think you have a better system of measurement.

Not BTC but some other currency, yes

BTC is being dropped left right and centre mate.

>Fairx.io
Thank fucking God, having to buy that worthless dinosaur currency to buy alts was a pain in the fucking ass.

Stay poor retard

You measure in both, otherwise you'll kill yourself out of pink wojacking anytime BTC farts.
When BTC does nothing it's easier to just use sats. But in cases like these you need to check both, otherwise the alt market wouldn't make sense at all in you just cared about sats.
When BTC was 17k everything went for little no sats, but their USD value was still high because it reflected the current market.
Why am I even talking to a BTCuck.

buy in eth pairs cash out in eth

im measurin in lambo fractions.

>measuring in cuck bitcoin to feel like a poor fag
>or measuring in $$ to feel like a rich motherfucker
hmmmmmmmm

160+ IQ Brainlord here, you are really fucking stupid if you are trading only BTC pairs and even dumber if you only measure profits based only on USD(T) or BTC. If you are actually trading you will be in both USD and BTC paired positions. Either way, do what ever you want. Doesn't really matter what you measure your lunch money in.
: ^ )

*bows* brainlord which iq did you demonstrate your mastery of?

"Oh great you're paying in Bitcoin? Just go wait over there in our transaction room".
>you are ushered into a small lounge area with 2 occupied sofas, a fish tank and a coffee table with a September 2017 edition of Bitcoin Today resting on top.
"It'll only take around 5 hours, and just make sure you have an extra $50 in your account to pay the transaction fee!"
>there are 16 other people crammed into this tiny room
"Fuck banks, amirite!? Cypherspergs unite! down with wall street"

hahahahahahahahaha btc payments
buy a 2 dollar coffee with BTC i dare you

>t. poorfag who can't pay competitive transaction fees

>can't afford to throw away couple thousand sats
go buy XRB poorfag

im good i'll stay in the coins I'm in
1k -> 17k in 3 weeks
enjoy your btc 10% gains, hope you sell before it drops again

>1k -> 17k
w0w are u an investor

If you hold BTC for the long term, this is fine. But I'm in this market to gain EUR.

a much better one than you if you own literally any amount of BTC, or even purchase it unless it's to buy an altcoin that only has a BTC pairing immediately

nigga you have 17k shut the fuck up lmao

Do people still care about btc? I literally have none in my portfolio and never could care to buy any.

doing it right

Sorry gramps, the game has changed. You measure in ETH now.

you mean ripples

x17 in 3 weeks is what matters dumbass
get at me

lmao stop replying to me beggar

The game is changing and as more alts get FIAT pairings, the more likely it is that BTC will lose its #1 spot. This a fact, dont get caught in r/Bitcoin bullshit.

I would never cash out in btc.
I would take my btc and buy ether then cash out.

you know what BTC did in the last 3 weeks?
Dec 12, 2017 16919.80
Jan 01, 2018 14112.20

get fucked kid

how many trading pairs does ripple have?

Never gonna make it.

Hello, newfag here please don't be mean or hurt my feelings. Why measure in satoshi's? Bitcoin is valued at usd so wouldn't it be the same shit

All you have proved in your hypothetical is that retards never make money.

...Well done?

I have never touched the outdated filth that is BTC in my life. I only trade ETH

I measure in eth. Who cares about a dinosaur meme coin. The future is coming old man.

Holy shit $60 transaction fees are competitive?

It fucking loses hard against 90% of alts. That's absurd saying its "competitive". It's the worst coin to transfer now.

Your kids will be paying off their college loans with that "outdated filth".
>Implying you will ever reproduce without bitcoins.

People who can't keep up with the tech still think BTC is going to amount to something, ever. They are the same people that FOMO and buy high sell low, don't listen to them.

The corecuck delusion knows no end.

Sell your Bitcoins now before it drops below $10k. Once that happens, it's dumping back to $1000.

The decoupling has already happened. Bitcoin is finished.

the only sats i care about are BCH satoshis

can you read, dumbass?
BTC is garbage, go white knight someone who is actually defending it

But the winklevoss twins who are holding onto a ton of btc aren't selling and they're planning to open their on exchange soon?

Dont listen to fud spread by Ver fanboys. Bitcoin is fine and just now another big investor stepped into bitcoin.

Bitcoin needs to die. Accumulate vitalys.

>using BTC instead of ETH

holy shit. stay poor pajeetsters

no there's so many alt coins that are better in so many ways, it's just pleb-coin so it's worth a lot at the moment. What's this ver stuff

>just now another big investor stepped into bitcoin.

BCH cult is cancer but so are you BTCers. Why are you who invest and propagate BTC as a global revolution against the bankers and speculator wankers seem so happy whenever it is revealed that more and more insitituional money has already taken control of your precious bitcoin

p.s. the article states he bought it in middle of 2017 not right now lol

I acknowledge sats/buts because it helps with trading but I measure my profits/losses in $$$

Explain how this worked when XRB was at 20 and BTC was at 13k. I sold 20k USD of xrb and cashed out coinbase in two days. Bought the xrb at ~.25 Explain your theory brainlet

Fuck the newfags. They think they're smarter than seasoned traders, so they won't listen. Forget about it. Let the market do its job and they will know.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD IM CASHING OUT IN LITECOIN OR ETHERUEM. DUMB FUCKING CUNT