IOT CHAIN

Bought a week ago. Will this give me IOTA or ADA like gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
linkvc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope. Look at the roadmap. They’re not going to begin “looking at” DAG until Q4 2018

It's still really undervalued rn imo
The supply is really low
And they have working product, just not DAG network yet

What about binance listing?

If you look at who the guys financing them are you will see some pretty decent firms standing behind them. Its currently an ERC20 placeholder but so is EOS and it didnt stop it from mooning. As far as i know there are only 3 DAG coins so ITC is still early out.

And it's growth has been pretty predictable
Always hitting peak at 6-8pm and dumping over night for us westerners to buy up

Should I all in? Currently split between ICX, Iot Chain, and Req

This coin has a lot of potential. I invested a week back and extremely enthusiastic about this project. It has that same vibe which NEO and WTC had in their early days: not well-known in the Western community, high volume but low price, team planning to ramp up marketing to the West. There is actually more to this coin than OP mentions:

It is not only DAG, it is a combination of blockchain and DAG where the DAG is spread over the nodes
It has gotten significant VC investments from very respected VCs in China, such as Link Capital Finance and the largest Chinese crypto fund FBG (who also invested in OMG and 0x). If that doesn't validate the project, I don't know what will
They have a pdf on their website where they show what the partnerships consist of. These are not empty partnerships, but these companies will actually use their products
They are producing their own hardware chips
The Chinese are going crazy for it. The Telegram is full of Chinese people and volume on Okex and Huobi only was over $100m a couple of days ago, on a $130m market cap
They have confirmed in the TG that they will have lots of announcements in Q1 2018, including a future option to lock-in the tokens for dividends
They have also confirmed in the TG that they aim to ramp up marketing to the West in the coming weeks
They have also said that they expect to outperform their roadmap and release Mainnet much earlier than currently mentioned
The team currently consists of 20+ people
They have paid a listing fee to Binance a month ago
They are doing an AMA today in their subreddit
This is one of those great Chinese projects with good fundamentals that are flying under the radar. It is gaining traction now but not on any Western exchanges and completely unmarketed. Get in now while it's still cheap because when the West finds out about this I don't think it'll stay in single digits for long

I just bought a bunch of ITC today
ready for moon mission anons

Source of binance?

reddit rumor...BUT

I found this the same way I have found projects. Scethy squint eyes foreigners babbling in some foreign tongue I cant comprehend...I buy some couse the backers are legit (just as in ITC, same backers as behind Ripio, mother-fucking Raiden, Tenx and many others). I wait a few days, make a few weeks and the immense moon begins. Soon the hire some english-speaking devil on the twitters and the FOMO sets in, just like in the case of "the chinase etherem" aka antshares.

etherscan.io/token/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

linkvc.com/ below you'll see what they invested in. Raiden, ripio and ITC.. We should atleast get closer to their market cap which means 1.5x-2x

fugg you make me want to buy even more

Oh shit brah. I thought I bought it a little too high but I'm convinced it was the right choice after all.

Which exchange do you prefer? OkEx?

I used huobi but I've heard that all the exchanges they're listed on are fine to use.

You just gotta have patience with this. Once this gets more known it'll get shilled more and you'll see parabolic gains. Same shit with iota/raiblocks etc

okex is solid

Yeah, what's nice about Huobi is I don't check it as much as binance/bittrex so I'll just forget about it until it rises up.

is there a wallet out for this shitcoin or do you fags just keep it on an exchange?
those chinkchanges arent really trustworthy desu senpai

Its an ERC20 placeholder so any eth adress where you are in control of the private key should do.
Gotta set up contract adress manually in mew tho.

Can use Nano Ledger or MEW

oh sweet I can put it on my trezor then
fugg I like this coin more and more

Just bought the dip but why is volume so low these days? Everyone holding?

Not enough liquidity, thank god for binance soon

>Gotta set up contract adress manually in mew tho.
What does that mean? I never had to do anything to receive ERC20 tokens.

You receive it anyway. You just have to add the contract manually to see it. DYOR!

Yeah just send it to your wallet

market cycles

How much will it go up in the next 2 months?

What about EOY 2018?

Thanks

>How much will it go up in the next 2 months?
>What about EOY 2018?

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

just stfu and buy it you cucks

Binance is a scam exchange that won't let you withdrawal coins

Seems like it has big potential for growth but whales have that shit on lockdown for the time being.

you faggots got me so hyped up I will scoop up more of these juicy coins
I got a feeling this shitcoin is gonna make us rich as fuck

It's easy as fuck to shill.

I bought 1k ITC yesterday off Huobi.

That exchange is a huge pain in the ass to withdraw from. Needed to input SMS authentication and google authenticator before it worked.

Select Canada if you are from the US, your cell number will still work somehow.

will give xrb like gains

What's the problem with withdrawal?

USA only has 1 time zone

Yeah didn't stop eos and other 90% of shitcoins