Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums.

>implying not max values for all stats

>For Zion! For Jerusalem and the Chosen People!

>Glove size: S

I'd legit like to have a beer with him

>Delegates: 40,000

Medium humanoid, neutral
Armor Class 15
Hit Points 22(4d8+ 4)
Speed 30 ft., swim 30 ft. ft.
STR
15 (+2)
DEX
10 (0)
CON
13 (+1)
INT
7 (-2)
WIS
12 (+1)
CHA
7 (-2)
Proficiency Bonus +2
Skills Perception +3, Survival +5, Stealth +4
Senses passive Perception 13
Languages Draconic
Challenge 1/2(100 XP)

While lacking in any physical abilities, is in surprisingly good health considering his diet, which can largely be attributed to the fact that he doesn't drink or smoke combined with genetic factors. So, low strength and dexterity, decent constitution, intelligence and wisdom are low, charisma is his best stat(even if you hate him, you can't argue that he gets all the attention). Probably has class levels in bard and aristocrat.

why do you always have to get irl politics in nice games?

Some people think that every form of culture must be used to further their agenda, it's just sick.

Why is Trump considered stupid when he is a really successfull businessman

Because he didn't support the same things beautiful people in tv and cinema do.

12th level Savior of Western Civilization

STR: 11
DEX: 8
CON: 14
INT: 17
WIS: 17
CHA: 18

Mental State: Stable
IQ: Genius

Why does he look like Hilary or Merkel?

Its pretty funny tho. More people should take the piss outa Trump for his mannerisms instead of punchline being some vague assemblage of what a late night comedian things policy is.

That and the model is pretty dope, 10/10, would build wall for.

>when he is a really successfull businessman
Starting off with $20 million and causing four of your businesses to go bankrupt isn't the definition of a successful businessman.

He's very good at making lots of money when his businesses collapse, though.

He is very unorthodox in his methods. He actively cultivates his image while making seemingly insane actions.

Like him firing his staff every 5 days made it seem he couldn't keep control of his own team. Come 2018, turns out he was replacing the swamp with one of his own absolute choosing and control.

A ''smart'' person would compromise with people of truly diverse backgrounds and ideologies, in order to never get anything done.

A smart person simply replaces everyone with a circle jerk that ensures your policies go smoothly.

This.

7 more years

>A smart person simply replaces everyone with a circle jerk that ensures your policies go smoothly.

Smoothly is not a description of 2018 so far.

>A ''smart'' person would compromise with people of truly diverse backgrounds and ideologies, in order to never get anything done.
I'm honestly confused why this is considered the norm.

I thought it was a regular thing to replace anyone who doesn't fall in step. Officials lasting multiple regime changes used to be the exception not the norm.

>intelligence and wisdom are low

>I thought it was a regular thing to replace anyone who doesn't fall in step.

Not really? I mean, governments may change but the act of governing must continue. So generally a lot of the actual non-politician parts stay the same.

Daughter hater/10. The true Emperor loves "implanting" his "gene-seed" into his descendants & sisters. Did you ever wonder why the Space Marines call each other "Brother-Rank" as they seed each other with their genes?

>four businesses out of literally hundreds go bankrupt
>bad at business
without meaning to question your intelligence, you do realize that more than half of all business fail, right user?
Having only four business ventures go bankrupt out of the hundreds Trump has engaged in, is a sign that he is an extremely good businessman.

I should clarify that by "anyone" I mean departmental heads. People who are in charge of making and enforcing policy.

There's no point keeping people around that aren't going to follow your lead.

Not that user but over half of all business are run by people with no education in business management.

This. With all the ammunition the left has to criticize Trump with, the "He's actually NOT a good businessman guys! Ignore multi-million dollar skyscrapers all over the world. Anybody could do that if they had $10million from their dad!" angle is really really stupid.

It is dumb. But it's more effective and easier than trying to attack his platform.
>He's like really orange guys!
>And has funny hair!
>And he has weird eating habits!

-5 dex
-4 str

Not that user but making millions into billions is easier than nothing into millions. I say his daddy knew what he was doing.

He's a sock puppet and putin's cock sleeve. If anything he's enabling shit the GOP couldn't accomplish by themselves because cock gobbling red hats fell for his maga slogan

>Starting off with $20 million and causing four of your businesses to go bankrupt isn't the definition of a successful businessman.
That's actualy fairly common among wealthy people.

What makes him a horrible president is that he took 2 scoops of ice-cream instead of one. No wonder he's obese

>CHA
>7 (-2)

Oh I'm sorry. You're retarded.

>He's a sock puppet and putin's cock sleeve.
Then use those as talking points, ideally with evidence.

>If anything he's enabling shit the GOP couldn't accomplish by themselves because cock gobbling red hats fell for his maga slogan
Isn't that a plus? Or at least a signal of his competency if he's letting the GOP do things they normally couldn't?