How to actually get into crypto?

I feel like I dont learn that much from reading Veeky Forums. What do you suggest, I dont want to rely solely on other opinions anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

bnn.ca/marijuana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mastering bitcoin by andreas antonopoulos - free online.

Coinbase +credit card+bank account=btc
Binance+btc=shitcoins

Reverse order when you leave. Tip: you can't leave.

switch BTC for ETH

I dont get it

Me neither

Ironically?

You can cash out of Binance, if that is what you're saying.

To a bank account or just tethers?

unironically, are you trying to tell me how I cash in and out?

Sign up for coinbase and link your monies, this is how you buy bit coins and other major ones like eth. Sign up for Binance and transfer one of the major coins from coinbase to it in order to buy the shitcoins or alt coins. Another user suggested using eth isntead of btc on coinbase likely because it costs less to transfer it.

In theory do this backwards to turn your memes inti money

>feel like I dont learn that much from reading Veeky Forums
Where you dropped as a child? If you cannot see patterns here, please, be so kind and GTFO

Just shilling and a informative post once in a while

Would you buy an Altcoin with eth on Binance, or would you trade the eth for btc on Binance, then btc to Altcoin

To be honest I dont know that one, just sharing what was explained to me before my thread asking for help 404d yesterday. It was also suggested that i get some of binances own bnb coin since you can pay for the fees at a cut rate with that.

Just observe /biz, nobody asks you to take a bate everytime you see pajeets shilling a coin at ATH. Patience, just patience, you will start differentiating gold nuggets from pure shit.

OP, get in weedstocks instead. No shady unsure crypto currencies but solid Canadian companies growing weed. +40% gains today.
bnn.ca/marijuana

HOLY FUCK! $1800!! Damn! Better not do crypto anymore! Idiot

>support degeneracy
no thanks

>I dont want to rely solely on other opinions anymore
>asks for opinions
Buy high sell low, faggot.

Some altcoins you can buy with ETH and some you can't. All altcoin can be bought with BTC though. Just google "how to buy with binance"

Most of the ones I'm interested in can be bought with eth. Would it be more beneficial to just buy it with said eth or exchange for btc, then buy

Oh wow, 180% in 4 years that's cute. Crypto as a whole is up 450% since January 2017. My portfolio is up 414% in one month.

There'd be no point to go to bitcoin first if it can be bought with ETH, and you'd lose money on fees.

Thank you, just confirming what I already knew. Much appreciated

coinbase can't confirm my identity

Is there any way to easily show what your coins are worth in USD in Binance?