Get ready

Are you ready?

I was born ready.

But its... It's just steady going down. What makes you think it will go up? There is no buy support.

Time to buy more it looks like.

singularity

I waited too long buying this fuck, am i too late?

ready for whatever comes our way
stacking more req on the side

Check again, its not going down, its retracing back up. Its new floor is higher than its old floor, its oversold on most of the longer term charts and is still within the channel for the price rising.

6k on the next pump, and 7k by the end of the week

No. You can still get in before the price singularity where no one will be selling any because they’re using it to buy smart contract data and the price goes astronomical.

Or stay poor faggot. Read the white paper.

I'm ready to drop my bags and buy more OCT (already did at 59c). Anyone care to join? Low market cap, low circulating supply. It's everything chainlink should have been my sirs.

Ya I'm pumped for mainnet. I'll get to play with the tech and watch demand for LINK skyrocket while the supply shrinks. Nolinkers are going to get BTFO. I don't think they understand how fast the price could rise once we're approaching mainnet launch.

>website doesn't even use https
lol enjoy your bags

Whats your opinion about oraclechain? I hope Sergio will deliver before the chinks deliver a cheap CLcopy

Shit token with pajeet shills and no zeppelin_os partnership.

Pass.

It's happening tonight. Strap in boys!

>mfw btc "moon" helped me increase my link stack by 20%
after i sold my link i felt like shit but at least now i have more. im not fucking selling again

Holy fucking shit you're retarded. It's market buys/sells that move a market, not limit orders.

Should I just go fucking all in and uninstall binance. I got 600 ada and 5k fun I could sell.

>600 ada and 5k fun
Holy shit, yes, sell that shit.
Go all in on link and transfer it to a hardware wallet without Ether in it.
After that, come back in a few months and you'll be sitting on a decent chunk of money.

Really conflicted. Friend of mine told me about a coin that's cheap as fuck and is gonna sky rocket next year and will make me millions, or I can go all in on Chainlink too and get the same results. What should I do bros ?

whos smarter your friend or us

Tell us what is this coin.
For now I truly think chainlink will be the coin which will skyrocket in 6 months
Don't daytrade this gem. You will regret it

honestly depends on the other coin

Why specifically without ether in it???

kys

what the fuck is this chink garbage lmao

So you can't transfer the LINK out.

I am at the same stage I always stop at, waiting for one of my account to get verified.

I will never make it

Give me a solid price prediction. Will cap.

$1.50-2.50 by end of the week.

$3.50-5 by mid February.

$7-10 by main net.

$5 Q2 2018
$15 Q4 2018

Tell me about Sir gay

Why don't he talk anymore

OH YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT MY FRIEND I AM LOCKED AND LOADED I AM STRAPPED IN I AM STRAPPED ON AND I AM READY TO MAKE SOME SERIOUS GAINS MY MAN

SERIOUS GAINS

He does annual blog posts. December 2018 is gonna be a big one. Hodl tight.

>23% loss over 6 months

Shiggy diggy doo