In all the weird inter-species marriages in D&D, all the bizarre hybrids and magical realmy bullshit...

In all the weird inter-species marriages in D&D, all the bizarre hybrids and magical realmy bullshit, have I never seen the pairing of a Dragon and a Giant of either gender?

With the fact that dragons can canonically breed with anything, it makes no sense these species haven't allied to create a race of ultra-powerful half-dragon giant hybrids to rule the planes.

Also their pillow talk would be cute

In an old 3.5 Dragon book I'm 90% sure there is a large sized dragonkin race

I seem to recall someone wrote a story about a giantess and dragon from Fantasy Craft. I think it was from the old /wst/ threads, you might be able to find something about it on 1d4chan?

>skinny Rose Quartz

Not even a tumblrite, but fuck off mate. The entire point of RQ is that she's a big fat mommy figure. That's what makes her so sinister.

Nice Jasper, though.

Relevant

>Gotta find me some giant pussy!

Tangentially related, but why don't more settings give giants bows? It's literally the most sensible weapon if you're somebody 2-3 times bigger than a human. Why bother taking a huge club and putting yourself at risk against a bunch of little people with swords, when you can outrange any human archer and put arrows straight through plate armor?

>skinny Rose Quartz
Eh, she looks thicc to me

Thicc, maybe. But, thick ENOUGH?

I think not.

>Blocks your path

Frost Giantess and a Dragon?

Family portraits must be so awkward in interspecies marriages.

>Not even a tumblrite
Sorry, your complaints automatically put you in that category. That's the entire point of preaching against them in the first place.

Dragons are fragments of Destruction while Giants are fragments of Permanence. Gods, born of Creation, can lie with either, producing Reshapers with Dragons or Builders with Giants, but Dragons and Giants are, to the very smallest partition of their existence, the most bitter of enemies.

I mean, his point was "this character should be portrayed a certain way for character reasons", as opposed to the more Tumblr-y "this character should be portrayed a certain way for representation reasons."

They're in agreement, but on different grounds.

Hard to hit small shit.

Lots of people have used bows to hunt small game

Slings would be even more terrifying.

She was never fat, just pregnant in those flashbacks.

Uh. She is fat in scenes where she isn't pregnant.

Not as fat, obviously.

This whole conversation is pointless though since Rose is still thicc. Someone is just trying to start stuff.

Not really. Even the best handmade bows sit at around 10 MOA, which is pretty shit for anything further than about 20 yards away. Small game you either use something with cheap, plentiful ammo (like a sling or just huckin' a rock) because it'll take a lot of practice to git gud enough to hit a bird on the wing, and arrows are expensive, or you just use a snare or a net.

If you want giant bows, you do you, but in real life you gotta get pretty damn close to small targets to consistently hit them, and at that point just get out your club and stomp the 'umies and put them into your loot bag.

>have I never seen the pairing of a Dragon and a Giant of either gender

Isn't that one of the charop dungeoncrasher fighter template combinations?

beautiful.