Obsidian

Anyone see similarities with this project and TakCoin?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=238805;sa=showPosts

You will see our main website evolve over time and become a center of news, information, social community, outreach and interaction.

This post will also be updated over time, the first of which should happen later tonight or tomorrow when we release the new website and new, larger, dev team.

Please feel free to ask any questions and we'll try to be as open and responsive as we can.

Again thank you all for the support and thank you for trusting in us. We promise you that our all will be given in this project and you will all be very happy with the results.

Jordan Schneider TAKcoin Founder [email protected]
He promised that people would be happy with the results and then he exit dumped causing people to lose tens of thousands of dollars. Same thing is happening with ODN right now with website and team restructuring.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TAKcoin/status/442071217261256704
youtube.com/watch?v=rjkLKKgOMRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ScottP?

Lol that thread. Promises people the project will be good then dumps on them before apologizing about it being a failure. What a fraud

>TAK
>Literally SJW: The Coin
>Talks about alts not having true purpose and thus failing
>Creates the most useless shitcoin ever
Meh, it could have worked if the SJW movement kept the momentum it had back in 2014. Luckily it didn't. How does this tie in to ODN?

Please tell us who you are and why you have such a burning rage boner for this unknown shitcoin. Please! I'm so intrigued!

thank you, kike or should i say nigger, just bought 100k

Jordan Schneider (Sagefit) is the marketing director on ODN now. He has not done anything in the past 3 months of being on the project and there is a paper trail of evidence showing he dumped takcoin before abandoning the project to other developers. That didn't work out clearly since it is a dead coin now

Now that this is confirmed a scam, how should I kill myself

Website has been down for weeks and they constantly hire and fire people too

Fair enough, but the dude is just a community manager. Looking at his SJW trashcoin, he was just a community manager there too. If I recall correctly ODN outsourced their marketing to Tamico, who fucked up big time. I've been monitoring ODN for a while and I don't think it's a scam. They have been plagued by incompetance both in-house and out sourced, but that doesn't make it a scam.

Lol nice try FUDder. Enter ODN's discord to see sagemark's constant communication and responsiveness to the community. He also just last week announced a major 3rd party addition to the ODN platform called Glass. Read about it in the Obsidian blog, it's dope.

You would be crazy not to invest in this project right now. It's market cap is a mere 15 million despite a working android beta app already out, and the Windows and iOS (all cross platform btw) apps released over next month and a half. With masternodes, new exchanges, and increased marketing this project will be in the 100 millions in no time, and likely ascending to much higher heights than that thru 2018.

Haha nope

So you're going to dismiss the blatant evidence that he exit scammed on not one, but two projects? That he communicates exactly like he did when shit hit the fan on tak coin? That there is no roadmap?

Stay deluded.

he's some fag who bought high and sold low.

Activity: 84

View Profile

Re: [PRE-ANN] [TAK] TAKEICOIN - Decentralized Currency. Centralized Purpose.
February 07, 2014, 07:23:07 PM
Quote from: TakeiCoin on February 07, 2014, 10:06:00 AM
Quote from: bittencoin on February 07, 2014, 08:50:48 AM
Sagefit is starting a new scam this soon?

Can't even wait for the wdc/scambeck scam to die down Jordan Schneider?

I was never Scharmbeck and there's a no pre or instamine. How does that even make sense? I was the last to join WDC but first to leave because I saw nothing was working as intended, I could not be a part of that.

Really? you were never with scambeck? You worked for/with the 3 main guys on the wdc foundation who also are the same scambeck guys. In your PM, you claimed that you worked 2 months for wdc foundation and left them because you did not like the direction. That is total BS, you were pumping wdc and scambeck on mcxnow for much longer than that. You claimed to have known in advanced of scambeck's earnings and amazing news, these pumps occurred right up to the time that the scambeck scam blew up. Just look up the mcxnow trollbox comments around Jan 25 to Jan 31. If you did not work for scambeck, then how were you supposed to know ahead of time, as you claimed on the trollbox, how amazing their dividends payout were going to be on Jan 31?

Look, you were smart enough to not legally tied your name to scambeck, but you were running the scam as their front man.

True if big

ScottP just fudding his own coin so that he can buy back in lower. Routine FUD by old Scotty.

twitter.com/TAKcoin/status/442071217261256704

Twitter announcement after the coin was dumped to 0 by Sage. No follow up or plan

Activity: 532

View Profile

Re: [ANN] TAKEICOIN - SHA256 - Kimoto Gravity Well - Media Machine
March 07, 2014, 11:06:32 PM
Most probably he already know about takei refusal and dump before announcing it on twitter.
Activity: 182
View Profile

March 07, 2014, 11:13:27 PM
Uhhh... okay.... their twitter is down O_o

Activity: 1088

View Profile

March 07, 2014, 11:21:50 PM
Nice scam from dev...
March 07, 2014, 11:23:36 PM
Site is down also

Maybe police
CONFIDO 1.0!!!

March 07, 2014, 11:27:50 PM
1. The dev already know takei won't endorse it and probably threaten legal action.
2. He buy in votes on cryptsy to create hype.
3. He dumps like crazy today.
4. He announce that takei don't want to be involved.
5. Close the twitter and website.
6. Profit.

TAK coin was a dead project from the start and vaporware at best. Of course a community manager is going to manage the community, even when the project isn't doing great. Look at Rory from LINK, lol. The devs of ODN look competent to me, so far. It's mostly the marketing and management that has been lacking (in terms of general direction and focus) from what I'm seeing. I'm waiting on the roadmap and whitepaper revamp before I make my final judgement. If they ever release those.

Holy shit. Sage really was JOOST 1.0

>vaporware at best
OSM? Glass? Good luck holding your bags when they dump on you. ;)

As was stated before, Worldcoin was a scam, Scharmbeck was a scam, and now Takeicoin was a scam, and Sagefit has something to do with everyone of those.
March 07, 2014, 11:33:37 PM
Quote from: neilh on March 07, 2014, 11:30:37 PM
Quote from: xamido on March 07, 2014, 11:27:50 PM
1. The dev already know takei won't endorse it and probably threaten legal action.
2. He buy in votes on cryptsy to create hype.
3. He dumps like crazy today.
4. He announce that takei don't want to be involved.
5. Close the twitter and website.
6. Profit.

He posted news was coming Sunday, giving him time to dump!

That all sounds right to me.
I've lost just about everything - i'll consider it a learning lesson, dust myself down and have a beer or 3.

01:07] I am currently in talks about passing the reigns to someone else and give the coin a rebranding.

Oh whoops... I never thought that George Takei would mind if I used his name and image for something without his permission.
Activity: 3

View Profile

Re: [ANN] TAKCOIN - SHA256 - Kimoto Gravity Well - Media Machine
March 13, 2014, 01:14:00 PM
What happened to the block explorer... is it going to be restored? Undecided

^^^^ BLOCK EXPLORER. HAHAH OBSIDIAN

I don't get what you are implying? I called TAK vaporware and I'm not holding any ODN bags. I'm interested in it's use case but never pulled the trigger due to constant mismanagement and inability to get on a better exchange.

Re: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256
May 15, 2014, 12:21:39 AM
Quote from: LuckyKey on May 01, 2014, 10:00:21 AM
Scumbags. The entire coin was based on lies and deceit. Unfortunately, these twits sucked in plenty of people hoping for their bs messages along the way. An absolute disgrace. These people should be banned from the crypto industry for good. Let's see to it that they are, and not forget moving forward, should any of their names surface anywhere!

Claims lawyer made him shut it down. Didnt confido do the same shit?

Give me a quick rundown? I have a hard time combing through these copy pasted messages.

the dude has "no ragrets" on his chest
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD GIVE THEM A SINGE CENT

tldr; coin created around George Takei charity foundation. was a huge pump in early stages, and then started massively dumping. Sage claimed george takei is suing him, but before announcing on twitter the dump happened. How did he not know using george takei name without consent is illegal?

website and twitter were shutdown without any question. people lost tens of thousands of dollars similar to confido.

Sage claims he pays out of pocket, as he is claiming he is doing with obsidian right now to fix all of its issues. I find that hard to believe, there is no proof and he's already acted innocent on worldcoin and takcoin

Dude,why the fuck do you care so much about this coin? I mean, you post shit like this every_single_fucking_day. Do you have mental problems?

it is a movie character.
youtube.com/watch?v=rjkLKKgOMRY

Im doing you a favor exposing a scammer. He is pulling the same shit as he has done in the past. He is no different than JOOST, the only reason why he is acting innocent is because his identity is out there unlike JOOST.

worried

ok this is even worse
WHY DOES HE HIDE BETWEEN A FICTIONAL CHARACTER?

Thanks. Pretty damning if true. You lose any money on this TAK coin if you don't mind me asking? Not that I'm judging, but the coin looked like a complete failure looking back. Hindsight is 20/20 and all, but still.

You seem a bit crazy but a lot of this history makes me think this guy is a huge scammer. Unethical at best and Ive been involved since the ico

I lost a good amount. back then there was not as much community chat (instant like slack or telegram) so things happened on forum time. If you look at the tak coin graph, you can pinpoint exactly where and when the pump and dump happened before becoming a dead coin shortly after.

>10 posts by this ID
Sage isn't even a developer on the project. He could dump whatever he owns and leave, but the development wouldn't stop. That wouldn't be an exit scam, just one team member dumping and leaving. Blackstone is the lead dev and he is more on the level than 99% of devs in crypto.

>Im doing you a favor exposing a scammer.

So, you do me a favor. Because you are a good christian.

Are you aware where you are here? Right now i think that you are running this FUD campaign to keep the price down. That you want to buy it low. And that i should buy this coin too.

I mean, posts like this, for a rank 400 coin, every_fucking_day.

why would i be running a fud campaign to keep the price down when the price has more or less been the same (+-10 cents) since it launched last year?

Like I said its easy to pump a coin, throw the responsibilities onto someone else (dev team, which 50% has been "fired") and then call it quits, leaving tons of bagholders. It should also concern you that this coin is slowly going to the back of coinmarketcap and there is no action plan for 2018, except "trust us"

So theres not much we can do anyway. Its shitty and I agree this coin is a disaster right now but how can anyone be held to it

That sucks man. I hope you managed to get most of it back by staying in crypto even after such a loss. Wish I adopted as early as 2014.

Pretty interested in how this will play out. I noticed they released a beta which alleviates the scam argument at least a bit. Any comment on that? I haven't tried it yet so idk how legit it is.

>why would i be running a fud campaign to keep the price down when the price has more or less been the same

Exactly. Why?

Lol calling ODN vaporware when it's one of the few projects to have already released an app, and on time. If you don't like the community manager, don't invest. Otherwise stfu and get on with your sad life.

Lol didnt sage say he is taking the initative to fix odn with his own pocket money? Tbh i think hes full of shit and vague..the glass partnership is so general and it almost seems like filler to distract from the lack of roadmap

Again thank you all for the support and thank you for trusting in us. We promise you that our all will be given in this project and you will all be very happy with the results.

Lol. He will tell you anything you want to hear. "You will all be very happy with the results" After dumping on everyone and the coin is now dead.

>why would i be running a fud campaign to keep the price down when the price has more or less been the same

Exactly. Why? I think you are a whale, FUDing this like hell, sucking off the weak hands. And you are doing this for months now, on a daily basis.
Or you are a stalker, a guy who should see a doctor.
Pick one lel.

I buy some ODN now, lets see how this will come out.

Yeah Blackstone seems like a solid dev. I remember FUD from right after ICO before they added his real name (Klaus Ehrenberg or something). People called scam back then too. I'm going to continue monitoring. I don't expect the price to hike before they hit a real exchange anyway. Might buy in right before they do.

Blackstone and Daniil are both machines when it comes to development, and are the true backbone of this project. They have nearly daily github updates which can be seen in the discord or slack. The tech is what matters.

Getting all worked up over a community manager aka glorified discord babysitter is such a waste of time and energy. There are plenty of complaints to make about Obsidian (such as the slow pace of website updating), but sagemark's involvement is not one of them.

So to answer your question, no I am not a whale. But to give you some perspective, there are 3 scenarios I see with ODN right now.

1. The team is being straightforward and the marketing/incompetency is really that bad. The failure to choose advisors is really that bad and the lack of direction with a roadmap/handful of devs that were fired is really that bad.

2. There is not much going on behind the scenes and there are a lot of empty promises that are filling in lost time for a project that was either too ambitious or not planned out properly. They won't admit this, which is why Sage is "taking it upon himself to fund the project with his own money to get stuff done" (Yeah right)

3. The overall setup of this project was extremely sloppy and is more of a side gig with a few people they found on crypto communities to form a team. Instead of a concrete gameplan (form the start) they are winging it and trial and error.

"You will see our main website evolve over time and become a center of news, information, social community, outreach and interaction." Thats what Sage said on takcoin in the early stages and all of that was empty promises.

I guess only time will tell

As someone that has been following Obsidian from pre-ico and have bought in before it has hit Veeky Forums let me tell you... Ignore the fud or at least try and understand why. Most of the coordinated fud is coming from pnd groups playing the low volume on cryptopia.

> ODN hits ath, pnd groups take profit, starts heavy fud campaign to buy in low again.
> FUD campaign is always around "devs are dumping", Sagemark """ SCAM""", etc, etc (all of these fud accusations have already been shut down due to block explorer being released, etc)
> ODN slowly bleeds due to weak hands and heavy fud. Meanwhile PND groups have filled up their bags again to pump near the date of a major news coming out, our product release.
> ODN fud completely disappears once PND groups have filled up their bags, the cycle continues

This cycle of PND manipulation all mostly due to Obsidian being an early platform coin and only having volume on Cryptopia. Obsidian Platform devs team is one of the best I've seen in terms of actually coding and trying to push out a workable product that can get them listed on bigger exchanges. Not to mention they also have syscoin founder as advisor, along with fluffypony from Monero as technical advisor.

Tl:dr if you believe in the products and mission behind Obsidian Platform, ignore all the fud and cyclic price manipulation. Just hodl and stake your ODN in your wallet. You'll be grateful you did once ODN hits a larger exchange in 2018 once the obsidian messenger and glass apps have been released.

>glass apps have been released

im a odn hodler and glass apps havent been released yet, we got a blog page that announced glass, but no release yet.

im actually scared

Why are you scared?

This is the truth. I've been stacking on the dips with no worries whatsoever. I've made bank on coins with half the tech and zero use cases.

Yeah glass is not released yet. It has only been announced that they will start developing it alongside the current Obsidian messenger that is also in development.

What are you worried about???

Misinformation. Glass is just an idea that Sagemark thought up and there is no details into its release or timeline/what it expects to accomplish. Also the syscoin advisor was put up there but doesn't actually do anything - its all for show.

Btw the CEO claimed he fired Tamico, yet Hadyn Jones is still listed as an advisor. I would estimate many of the positions on the website are fabricated just for looks

This shit is all fluff. Project is a side gig with some development talent. Everyone else is winging it

> advisors do anything other than advise on technical/architectural design, or business/financial/legal/industry advice.

Other than the Sagescam fud your PND group have been pushing on for the past 3 months, what else yall have? It's really pathetic at this point.

>no details into its release or timeline/what it expects to accomplish
Careful, if you fud too carelessly people will see through your paper thin facade

fucked up the screenshot

lol. Cool, I can write 3 vague sentences too. I'm going to make an anonymous marketplace better than silkroad and its going to have faster transaction times. Im going to call it Silk

What is fluff? The conceptual introduction announcement of Obsidian Glass? Or the already released beta Obsidian messenger?

Pretty easy to spot the PND groups members at this point its almost embarrassing...

didnt a community member make that ui graphic? It was made in less than a day and it looks better than anything the ODN team made.

Mfw guccimanes ui is still the most impressive thing thats come out of this project

>no info
>here's info
>don't believe it
I'm starting to actually believe you are just mentally unstable because you can't even fud well. I don't have time to chase your goal posts.

most basic form for 30-45 days time. That can be a shitty website based on whats been delivered to date.

I have to say, the fact that some morons are actually starting another FUD campaign is relaxing for me. I have 30k ODN and I got bored by OBSIDIAN not fucking moving a tiny bit in the biggest bullmarket of all time with all that potential, while everything else moons. I say this is highly manipulated, and especially the fact that those dimwits take their time, energy and combined effort to FUD this, just shows how desperate those pajeets are to buy in lower. It indicates that something might happen soon.

It is always the same game. Be smart and buy in low NOW and don't wait for the pump to fomo buy 5x ATH. Relax and wait. Profit. If this hits a non-retarded exchange this will moon anyway.

If you are in doubt simply just ask yourself the question why so many morons are even taking their time to FUD this coin and how it could benefit them. If you still don't get it and believe anything of the FUD, you are a brainlet.

Basically this. I think I might just have to start turning what I wrote here into a copypasta to combat all the ODN fud. It's really getting out of hand cause people are. Actually falling for it. It's pretty easy to see from the cyclic pump and dump movements on cryptopia.

you mean somebody immediately dumping when it goes above 4k sats?

You cant even pump and dump this coin when it has 3 btc trading volume

This shit should just finally be on another exchange. I don't really get why they don't enforce this more and frustrate everybody further and further. Because I actually want to vomit when I see the list of endless shitcoins being in front of ODN for no reason while this does nothing. This should easily at least be around ~50-100m.

ICO was just 4 months ago. It is an ambitious project with state of the art encrypted messaging as it's flagship initial product. It will be in the 50 mill range within a couple months, sooner if exchange listings improve end Jan/early Feb. We don't even have to be that patient, it just seems that way because a lot of crappy coins have been mooning in the interim.

It takes 0 effort to get on some exchanges. Blows my mind how we are still stuck on cryptopia

well you have to pay them, on binance there is a long waiting list...

Team decided early to roll out a working product first. Wait till app is out of beta and we will make it to any exchange we set our mind to.

The obsidian team has again and again stated that their main focus now is the release of a working product. Once that is in place, getting on bigger exchanges should come quite easily.

Patience ODN bros, our day will come. In the meantime diversify into other coins gaining momentum if you have to. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

are you retarded or what

This isn't entirely true. The exchanges the actually matter, ie. Bittrex, Binance...ask for 6 figure listing fees as well as a long waiting list and specific requirements. If you see the Binance listing blog post by their CEO, Obsidian is actually lining up very well with their supposed requirements (focus on actual product development- check; minimal hype or over-promising- check; strong commujnity support- check). Therefore I'm very optimistic once the OSM android app is officially v1.0 (Currently beta 0.9) and/or the iOS app comes out, that exchanges we'll see ODN as an excellent candidate for listing.

Lol. Funny after this biz thread was made exposing these flaws alll of a sudden a ton of new people are joining the discord and a marketing initiative was released

that's because the ODN team didn't make one yet. the beta is just for functionality. please kill yourself.

and I wonder when that will be. Id check the roadmap but sadly there is no roadmap.

6 figure fees is nothing compared to the amount of money raised in the ico, the amount given to fired team members, and the amount people have bought in over time.

Given how basic the beta 0.9 was on release, (can't even use 95% of the features) I am not too positive on the outlook of timeline for this refinished app

>Mfw Sagemark hasn't even started working on Glass and is asking the discord channel brainstorming sessions for his own project.

I guess this is what the very basic form will be 45 days from now, some ideas scribbled on a piece of paper

this is what a real, healthy coin community looks like.

Topkek

>More teams

>We're gonna hire so many people its gonna be yuge
>I have endorsements of 100 lawyers and accountants waiting to use the app
>The ODN team page is going to be tremendous

I agree with you entirely that the roadmap needs to be revised and uploaded ASAP. And that 6 figures isn't much when they received nearly 4 million in ICO. However the bigger concern is applying for listing and getting denied (because of the other requirements, not just the fee), so I understand them wanting to pick their shot carefully next month rather than missing it and having to go to the back of the line.

ODN is testing how strong my hands are.

yeah it does that. but keep holding, friend. it will pay off.

Mfw glass is an excel.sheet for prostitutes and drug dealers that odn users can contact for 1 way communication. Lol this project is going to shit

Glass is literally the opposite of what you just said. It's one way anonymity such that people looking to contact journalists, news outlets, police, support lines etc can do so anonymously, while those that are being contacted are known. Drug dealers would not utilize glass in the same way they wouldn't put their name and services in the yellow pages. Reading comprehension fail.

>15 posts by this ID
Is this reverse psychology FUD? You and the TAK guy diverted all my attention the past 2 hours to ODN and now I'm close to buying. Am I getting played here?

I am also confused, expecting like 3-5 layers of next level FUD or shilling. Can't really decide anymore.

So its an excel spreadsheet thats going to be posted on a website and its going to take 1.5 months to deliver?

you do realize the conversion rate for this type of media is like less than 0.5% lol. I hope the user pool is in the tens of thousands.

Have they even thought about geo location? Sure having 10,000 contacts in Malibu CA is cool but wtf am I going to do if I live in Texas and want to talk privately to a lawyer.

The daily fud threads make my masternode feel even better. This dude lives to fud this project

No im just baffled at how the team has been winging this project. Theres no partnerships and marketing has been cut for 2 months.

bad FUD is like best advertisement. dead silence would be bad, but this is actually very good.

yeah i dont get it either.

so you like seeing sagescam scramble to throw an excel sheet together to save face for not doing anything in 3 months?

He has a private dev team he said. lol sounds like bullshit to me

keep it coming. it feels like you're not even trying to FUD properly. are you actually shilling?

User adoption is a critical requirement for all crypto's long term success, what's your point