You have rescued the maiden you love from the clutches the Dark Elf Prince...

You have rescued the maiden you love from the clutches the Dark Elf Prince. However she has already been defiled by her captor. She endured knowing you'd come to rescue her. While her body was taken, her heart belongs to you. Can you still take her as your bride?

No
Fucking slut

Only after I defile the Dark Elf Prince.

Is it NTR is she's thinking of you while being plowed by someone she detests?

Sure, provided she didn't contract elf-herpes or something.

But if she's pregnant with a filthy half-breed bastard, that baby's getting aborted.

Since I'm not Japanese or insecure, this bothers me none.

What's important is that she's alive, and that the rest of her life is in her own hands again.

"Yeah, I'm just here cos your dad paid me alot of money to come get you."

Truly a cuck

>Can you still take her as your bride?
Of course. If her abuse did any physical damage beyond just taking her virginity, I'm sure magic can fix it. And other than that, she's still in love with me, so there shouldn't be any problems.

>Male Drow defiling a female
Only if he thought she was a trap
Also, would his little drow dick even break the hymen?

If you deny her, you're doing exactly what the drow wanted. You're playing right into his hand.

You are the cuck, because you hold that frailty of conviction inside you always.

It's always NTR unless she's a complete virgin in all orifices. This is why women should be kept locked away until marriage.

If you'd kept the princess locked away, then she wouldn't have gotten defiled, would she? QED.

Sure she'd like to replace all those horrible experiences with good ones with my COCK. I'll fuck her brains out she'll forget that Drow cock even popped her cherry.

Good thread, OP.

Maybe, but I also take the prince as my sex slave.

Technically, if the elf prince was the first one to dick her, you'd be cucking him.

.....huh.

This is the only correct answer.

I take her and the prince.

>Not asking the fair maiden who she loves in front of the Dark Elf Prince
>Not hearing her say that she loves you over him
Not fucking her in front of his face and making him suck your cum out of your wife's cunt.

Not a problem, I can get her uterine modules pulled and replaced in an afternoon.

It's fine since I killed the Dark Elf Prince to get here. You're only a cuck if the other guy lives through it.

What if her mind got violated by a Mind Flayer or her soul was removed and sent to Hell to be the play thing of devils would she still count as pure for marriage?

No dude, I'm destroying that draw boipussy to make up for it, he'll belong to me.

SPBP

Someone just post the damn doujin already.

>mind flayer
Highly variable; she may simply be beyond saving.
>devil
You're not done rescuing her yet. Are you a bad enough dude to bust into hell and save your waifu?

>Not diving into hell to save her soul from the clutches of The Devil.

What happens if your 'to be wife' gets defiled by a construct? Things without a CON score dont count?

Does it have mental scores?

Source?

Alright, well my much larger human dick is gonna clean her holes up so no prob
Also

Kill her. The slut deserves it.

Just gotta Cure Light Wounds that hymen and everything's golden.

>You're not done rescuing her yet. Are you a bad enough dude to bust into hell and save your waifu?
I will rip that place asunder if need be.

He did you a favor, actually. First times are always sloppy and forgettable, the whole “magic” of the thing is a meme by kids hyping up sex.

This way you can fuck her without ruined sheets and a clueless lover.

No. She can go to the gods as a martyr, one of the blessed sufferers or she can return to her people. There to suffer a quiet, cloying pity for the rest of her days.

>INT, WILL, AND CHA matter when an object fucks your bride

And here I've been all these years thinking it was only size which matters

This is genuinely a rough question. I would say, yes, even though it'd always irk me.

One thing is for sure, though: I am going to kill that guy harder than I've ever killed anyone, in my entire life.

Anyone who says no is a hateful, small minded, black hearted fool who would be perfectly okay if the dark queen had sex with them before their marriage to a pure young woman.

>perfectly okay if the dark queen had sex with them before their marriage to a pure young woman
>Implying the Dark Queen wouldnt rather send you into the future after your wedding night where you find shes marrying your son and your wife has moved on and is remarried to her dragon

Get on my BBEG level

It depends. What's her anal diameter now? Do I roll for it?

>Only after I defile the Dark Elf Prince.
You also have to cuck him, go fuck his wife too.

>devils
Some say there are those they would follow to the gates of hell and back. I will lead them into Hell itself to save her.

>calls others clueless
>thinks blood on first time is normal

my wifes son lol

This is the correct answer.