Is it too late to get in?

Is it too late to get in?

if you want to make millions with less than thousand, yes its too late. but you can still x10 easily from here

not if you buy at any dip before it is announced for a major exchange

People were saying too late to get in at $5 like a week ago.

I have some. Waiting for a fucking bitgrail to come live.

No major exchange listings yet, and about to break the $30 wall. Buy now.

im currently waiting on a processing transaction on bitgrail, its weird i did two withdraws and the second one processed but the first one hasnt gone through yet

Difficult to get in at the moment. Bitgrail is shit and Mercatox is down.

Get in as soon as Mercatox comes online. Price might probably be even a bit lower then. Bigger exchanges are coming and once they are confirmed, XRB will enter top 10.

say goodbye to that deposit.

possibly would be unfortunate cause its ~24xrb, bitgrail still way better than mercantox, took a whole day to withdraw 3 ltc

its too late user, find another coin.
this one is mine
waiting for fucking deposit, fuck bitcoin

why not just use eth/ltc then exhange to xrb on bitgrail?

too late now, fuck me.
but arent the eth/ltc with btc pairs higher on bitgrail?

i believe so, but i think by switching your btc to ltc then sending it too bitgrail and selling into xrb is still a better deal since you wont have to deal with the high btc transaction fee and wait time

Gonna buy it anyways. A 10x is for sure possible. Anyone got the next XRB lmfao

XRB IS THE FUCKING CHAD COIN. BOW TO IT YOU TRAIN MISSING FUD FAGGOTS. STAY BROKE.

>Highly decentralized. Even a normie with an internet connection can run a node.
>Absolutely feeless and free.
>Fast transactions (a few seconds)
>High throughput (1000+ tps)
>Fairly distrib. via faucet (no premine or "foundation" keeping most of it)
>Hit $3 billion marketcap appearing only on an obscure exchange.
>Devs adhere to "do one thing and do it well" and aren't fapping over non-existent bullshit like lightning network, smart contracts, etc.
>Not ran by refugee circle jerking SJW devs.
>Has been around for 4 years.
>Has been proven non impacted during altcoin/bitcoin dumps.
>Lead Dev and Creator Colin has worked as a Dev for QualComm, Dell, AMD, and others; working on the cutting edge.

Common FUD with no basis:
>It'll dump when it hits exchanges. - We rarely see this in altcoins unless it's post ICO at a premium. Has $50 million+ in volume a day, not that low of a volume coin, has had plenty of dumps and immediate pumps.
>Double Spend Rumor - Some faggot keeps fudding this on reddit and github, Devs have offered massive bounties for any bugs, he refuses to back it up when called on it.
>Spam - Not really a MASSIVE issue like it was with IOTA. XRB allows for minimum receipt limits, and transaction limits by node operators.
>Don't buy at an ATH - It's always at a new ATH. So essentially you will never be able to buy it and you WILL miss out. Sorry you didnt get it at under a dollar, you're still going to make money buying now.
>Artificial Shortage because of Exchange - No, constantly has order books that are deep enough to support $50 million in volume. Once in a while someone does dump, but IMMEDIATELY it is pumped right back to a new ATH. The rich list shows nearly no wallets with more than 1% of total circ supply.
>OMG BITGRAIL SAYS ITS BROKEN - These fucking cheapo italian idiots, handling 80% of XRB volume, did it all with a single node without self sanity checks LOL

It's a different thing but gains wise Pylon Network

IF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY USED IT
YOU WOULD GO ALL IN

fucking amazing, to send a transaction in 1 window.
switching to see it in raiwallet.com
its ALREADY THERE AND CONFIRMED

what the mother fucking is this

that's any decent coin not called bitcoin

No.
Ripple doesnt count and other centralized shitcoins.

Name one you think of which can do it this fast, decentralized and without fees or even miniscule fees

NOPE, itll be 1,000 by END of year. mark my words this shit will skyrocket like how BTC went from 1-10k in a few months

This coin is gonna crash so hard before its listed on binance. Screen cap this

who will prevail

>Name one you think of which can do it this fast, decentralized and without fees or even miniscule fees
Skycoin, it's also 1/10 the marketcap, but go ahead and chase your moon missions

How can it have 0 fees? I don't understand this coin at all.

Where do I get this?

bitgrail, however be careful ive been waiting like 12 hours for an xrb withdraw, i have had plenty of successful withdraws before, but im not sure why im having problems all of a sudden, do not use mercantox

syscoin, skycoin

bite me now

your going to jump off a bridge when this hits $100 in February SCREEN CAP THIS NIGGA