Raiblocks Thread

Only XRB owners can post here

fuck you bro i lost my gains

Why is it going down? I thought ChadCoin goes only up?

Its 30$ after full out fud today and btc bull run.

only things going down is the exchanges

Dont tell me what to do filthy xrb kid. Find a real coin

>tfw $100 anytime now

This. XRB will hit $40+ end of day tomorrow

133.33 XRB here

Bought fucking Blackmoon, lost 50% of my money in ICO. Threw money at XRB as a sort of "fuck it" call

12x'd my money. Fuck you Blackmoon crypto you piece of shit scamcoin, dog bless XRB

Interesting side note, I got 133.33XRB not knowing it was the equivalent of 21BTC

Comfy ride with this coin

>he sold at a 50% loss

Came here to say this.

>and it was the good decision to make

What happens now that XRB has reached its max supply?

unironically holding 666 Raiblocks. holding from $3 and can't wait to get the fuck off Bitgrail

>ONE FUCKING NODE

its impressive that XRB has been holding 75% of its volume on one fucking node, but jesus the bitgrail team have no foresight.

Honestly what's going on here. Bitgrail suspended withdraws and deposits and there's some major security flaws in XRP being discussed while price surges. Im afraid binance node will get DoS like bitgrail node

All things considered it's been a good day today, any other coin would have been slaughtered with all the events of today.

Of the two XRB exchanges, one was down, and the other stopped deposits and withdrawals. A glitch was discovered that caused a lot of these problems, followed by tension between devs on twitter. This was followed by a BTC price increase.

I expected a massive dip today but it's more or less the same price as it was yesterday. If this shit can't cause massive panic and dumping I don't know what will.

I bought 50 at 2$ I never knew it would go like this tbf.

this coin can easily hit $1000 by End of 2018, just like how btc skyrocketed from 1k to 10k in a few months, once it hits top 10 market cap ppl are really gonna FOMO. brb already 10x gains brb soon 20x gains

>tx free and instant
>send millions of free tx to exchange node, using my huge Chinese mining rigs
>can't deposit or withdraw anymore

Great coin guys

1k, try 5k

I belong here. Yes.

250k xrp checking in

I read somewhere that if XRB hits BTC's current market cap it would be about $1700 per coin. If the rest of world starts to adopt crypto as a whole (it will) then 5k isn't actuall infeasible. I've been holding since $3. Hoped to pay off some student loans, now hope for a million this year.

How many do you have?!

im being conservative with 1k by EOY, i also didn't think Ripple would ever hit $2 until end of 2018. therefore it is totally plausible that we could hit 5k in the crypto world especially bc xrb is the new kid on the block. if that happens i will be swimming in gold LETS GOOOOO

Comfy af atm, will probably cash out if it hits £1m

What do you mean 21BTC?

Holy shit legendary white ID.

sweet gains brotha. early retirement will be sweet. how did you find out about xrb so early? can u give us some tips on how to find the next coin to do this?

Will i make it biz?

Yup.

Just hold tight baby

what part of
"before your transaction goes through you have to confirm 2 others"
do you not understand?

i'm gonna mofucking hands of steel these badboys

2089 XRB checking in, 9x increase in price, becoming 60% of my portfolio so probably need to diversify a bit.

Deposits of XRB still not going through?

I came across the bitcointalk thread shortly after the faucet was released. I kept an eye on development regularly but only had a small amount invested - around £300 or so. After IOTA started to moon in November I decided to throw a few thousand into it as Raiblocks started to receive a lot of interest due to the similarities between the two. It was pure luck if i'm being honest

last 2 times there were exchange issues xrb mooned like a motherfucker once they got fixed, will there be a 3rd time?

>development
thanks brotha, will check out bitcointalk. luck plays a big role and i think we all can get lucky. just prayin one day ill catch something early and it sticks like xrb

>thanks brotha, will check out bitcointalk. luck plays a big role and i think we all can get lucky. just prayin one day ill catch something early and it sticks like xrb

most likely, the dips get bought out super fucking quick, less than 20 mins. many hands are trying to get a piece of xrb this shit is way too hot

sup fellow raibros

Hodling tight. Should've bought moar but I'm a poorfag.

Is 400 XRB enough to make it?

Will I make it with 5k XRB?

can they just hurry up and put this on binance already

XRB IS THE FUCKING CHAD COIN. BOW TO IT YOU TRAIN MISSING FUD FAGGOTS. STAY BROKE.

>Highly decentralized. Even a normie with an internet connection can run a node.
>Absolutely feeless and free.
>Fast transactions (a few seconds)
>High throughput (1000+ tps)
>Fairly distrib. via faucet (no premine or "foundation" keeping most of it)
>Hit $3 billion marketcap appearing only on an obscure exchange.
>Devs adhere to "do one thing and do it well" and aren't fapping over non-existent bullshit like lightning network, smart contracts, etc.
>Not ran by refugee circle jerking SJW devs.
>Has been around for 4 years.
>Has been proven non impacted during altcoin/bitcoin dumps.
>Lead Dev and Creator Colin has worked as a Dev for QualComm, Dell, AMD, and others; working on the cutting edge.

Common FUD with no basis:
>It'll dump when it hits exchanges. - We rarely see this in altcoins unless it's post ICO at a premium. Has $50 million+ in volume a day, not that low of a volume coin, has had plenty of dumps and immediate pumps.
>Double Spend Rumor - Some faggot keeps fudding this on reddit and github, Devs have offered massive bounties for any bugs, he refuses to back it up when called on it.
>Spam - Not really a MASSIVE issue like it was with IOTA. XRB allows for minimum receipt limits, and transaction limits by node operators.
>Don't buy at an ATH - It's always at a new ATH. So essentially you will never be able to buy it and you WILL miss out. Sorry you didnt get it at under a dollar, you're still going to make money buying now.
>Artificial Shortage because of Exchange - No, constantly has order books that are deep enough to support $50 million in volume. Once in a while someone does dump, but IMMEDIATELY it is pumped right back to a new ATH. The rich list shows nearly no wallets with more than 1% of total circ supply.
>OMG BITGRAIL SAYS ITS BROKEN - These fucking cheapo italian idiots, handling 80% of XRB volume, did it all with a single node without self sanity checks LOL

It will be