Shill your most comfy hold for Q1 2018

XVG

eng

DBC

fuck off pajeet

CRED

verify(dot)as

GO!

Same. DBC. Dipped hard recently, but my first actual hold. I've always sold coin too early.

Get in Dent quick..on kucoin

stay poor burger

Heat & Dna

never heard of FuckOffPajeet, where can I buy?

DBC and PRIX

ICX and FUN

this. in since 5700 sat

expecting 30$

IOTA

screencap this

$45*

absolutely this - ENG

oh, how i know that feel, my mistakes are:
RCN
RDD
POE
OMG
ADA
XRP
XLM
SYS
STEEM
NEO

all of these and probably more i sold days before the huge moon for loss or barely even
i hope it makes anyone feel better

ADA

Ethereum costs too much computational power for simple computation, you cant run contracts on local machines and use ethereum for proofs/randomness.

Cardano does. Thus you'll actually have poker and cardgames on blockchain. They are working on a poker PoC.

>mobile wallet soon
>plugin minecraft

Substratum $SUB - Going into beta this month, being listed on Bittrex this month, doing a 25% token burn this month.

Decentralizing the internet and will allow users to circumvent all government censorship and net neutrality issues.

eng about to run again?

OMG & EOS
There Q1 releases & updates are looking great. I'd honestly recommend having position in these.

XRB continuing its run to the fucking moon. PURE has been a great small cap masternode play, made 10x on that and still running with it. VET should take off in the next few months, crazy price manipulation going on right now thanks to these Chinese whales that keep accumulating but they have announced some awesome partnerships

DBC, it's been able to eat through sell walls with relative ease since it was introduced. Once it hits HUOBI and there's too much volume for the chink whale(s) to be able to keep suppressing the price it'll go parabolic. There's also an announcement coming on Jan 30th. The coin solves the problem of normal mining calculations being useless by essentially doing a folding at home analogue on the blockchain but directed towards AI development. The company behind DBC already has a proven track record of successful AI products, which is a booming industry in China.

ECA. Literally free money

why? Seems like like complete vaporwave

lumens

this and bcpt probably

CRED
PRL
DBC
SophiaTX

I really think im gonna fucking make it lads

ETH

Thats why
Its well marketed vapowave , as soon as it escapes shitexchange its going to jump 2x-10x

iotchain (ITC)

vechain (VEN)

i.exec (RLC)

stop larping, the only way XVG is your comfiest hold is if you were born without a cerebrum

XLM

fishing for Holds?
DGB
XEL
MANA
1ST
AMP
SBD
LBY
even fucking Bitbean, RDD, XVG are going to do well
fuck the stooges OP

Christ, biz you aren't gonna make it. You are confusing huge gambles with comfiest holds.

1. XRB
2. ETH
3. XLM

see you on the moon

XRB and NEO obv

CLOAK

E-N-Fucking G

XLM
XBY
RPX
ADA
DNT
ZRX
TRX
RLC
XVG
RCN
DBC
XEL
MCO

much, much more...

DBC (DeepBrainChain)

Realize that a handful of people will get rich from it but the vast majority of other 'investors' will get fucked. Unless you know very well what you're doing, and if you have some conscience, stay away from scam coins.

XLM as well

Cracked.

XLM
DBC
FUN

How will I do lads?

One is good, 2 are memes that might see some return. FUN will see some amount for sure, but not much as online gambling isn't that huge even with apps to fill that void. DBC is memecity though.

P U B L I C A YOU PAJEETS

Does DBC work just like an ERC20 token, but for NEO?

I feel XP will have a good year. Today they voted to get XP on Binance. if that happens, EXPLOSION TTM!

Info to back up that claim??
I don't think NEO would be heavily invested in a fucking memecoin

Strat when it goes up 600% in Q1

For consistency: ICX / XBR

For smaller coins that I think have the most growth potential: DBC, XSPEC

It's all buzzwords, people are trying to push it as a coin that will launch when China gets hold of it. DYOR, I honestly don't believe it in personally, there are just much safer bets out there.

DBC, TRX, CND
ELIX short term to sell for more TRX

Not here to shill but give those who aren't aware a chance to do their research.

Happy hunting!

>January 2nd, 2018
>people are still not all in (except for day trade stack) on the greatest moon mission since ethereum

Online gambling is illegal in America and that’s why the market cap is so small. FUN can change this due to not needing regulation as it is probably fair via smart contracts.

If this new tax bill has shown anything about what the US government wants, they won't be allowing that. They'll just create new laws surrounding it and be done with it.

Publica

They're sleeping on Iota, user. Q will wake them up

LMC easy $1+ Q1

Elix $5 EOM

If you couldn't see that STEEM was massively undervalued all last year you need to get out of this game son.

Thanks, just sold 100% @100% yesterday.

XMR

Prob ICX. Special place for LINK too.

Can't really go wrong with ETH. OMG could be a solid contender with plasma and POS elucidation.

Minimum 1000% this year. You'll be back.

Right now I'm all in on gas, sold all my NEO for it but at around 120% profit. Soon we should see gas hit a new ATH Satoshi wise.

>vaporwave
vaporware you fucking twats.

VEN
ITC
and of course ETH

Yup

fuck of pajeet is mooning

this doesn't make any sence, even not as a joke