No Hope

Anyone else on biz trading while listening to their parents fighting all the time? Today is bad... I bet everyone on the street can hear them arguing and any minute one of them will threaten to kill self and leave the house for few hours. How can two people hate each other so much? I wish I could make it already and fucking move out... Fuck lambos, I just want some peace man

how old are you?

fuck, this was depressing to read

how old are you anyway?

life is shit

This. How old is your ass OP?

wear earphones or ask them to divorce

Worst shill ever. Go sell you fagcoin elsewhere bagholder. Lots of love though, it happens my boy

I know that feel

My parents are always arguing and fighting each other.

No wonder I don't have a positive outlook on mariage and parternship.

it sucks, ive been in that exact situation around 4-5 years ago.

You just have to focus on your own success, be that crypto, grades or w/e. Ignore it and accumulate wealth, then get the fuck out of there. You can do it

Still at uni so can't move out

Listen to music. Feels good, man.

kek my parents kept arguing and it annoyed me so i yelled at them and punched a hole in our houses wall. then i pulled out a knife and threatened to cut myself with it

they dont argue much anymore

My parents had a short period where they fought a lot, must really suck having it happen 24/7. It was enough to teach me that I'm never arguing like that in front of my kids.

That's what they are used to. They know how to behave in such a situation.

I already told them to divorce, it's not gonna work. I know it's silly but I'm hoping to make it big and share some of it with them so that they can finally be happy.

That sucks user. My parents divorced when I was 5 - I vaguely remember them yelling at each other and my mom in tears.

You can come live with me in Vegas if you want user. I'll take care of you

jej

Tell you Dad to quit arguing with her and just ignore her ass because women are as mature as children and you wouldn't argue with a child throwing a temper tantrum. Your Dad's mistake is thinking of her as a person with rational thoughts and opinions that matter. When she acts like a child, treat her like one.

Then tell you mom to STFU. Have everyone in the household shame her whenever she speaks up because women respond well to social ostracism.

What I do with my wife is that the instant she starts bitching I say something like "Hey use your inside voice, not your outside voice or I'll put you outside." If it continues, I put her out on the porch, bring her a suitcase and tell her to go back to her parents, a hotel, rent an apartment, or find some guy at the bar to go sleep with. Every time she just sits there and cries and after a few hours begs to be let back in. Been married for 20 years and only had to do this a few times but I do it the second she speaks to me in anything but a polite tone.

I hate human beings. I feel like the only person in the world who can keep their cool.

If you share money with your parents I guarantee that it won't make them more happy. Keep the gains to yourself

Can cash out either

>I was never under pressure

You're like all of us.

lol

Dont be sad, at least you didnt get raped

>I guarantee that it won't make them more happy.
It won't it's a hormonal thing, every woman from about 30-50 is completely intolerable because of them. Why someone would argue with a quivering mass of hormones just because it has a wet hole to fuck is beyond my comprehension. You can just get a 20 year old and you have 10 years before she goes nuts and on top of that her looks are better as well. Any woman 30 years old should know what's up and be grateful and respectful not mouthing off.

this guy knows better

I know that feeling user. I'm lucky to have moved out into uni halls now so I don't have to listen to them argue all the time. The only thing that upsets me is I have a 6 year old brother and each time I visit home he's picked up a new bad habit from parents.

She probably doused your food with some estrogen powder friendo