Filename thread

filename thread

Reminds me of this beautiful piece of Bearotica.

What the fuck is this thing?

A big fucking cock.

Ngl, I would totally play that campaign.

I mean, he was incredible. That little shimmy at the end always gets me. It's ok to talk smack if you can back it up

Does somebody have the "Draw Some Cards My Dude?"

So, what if I unironically like this?

Seek help from a young sysadmin and an old sysadmin so that they may purify your soul.
You know, that's what I'm going to do for my new Shadowrun Campaign, a Techno-cult that's basically the Adeptus Mechanus with it's dealings with spirits and monsters.

Using the AC jack as a measurement, I'd say the thing is roughly six to eight inches thick.

why are ylyl threads shunned everywhere except for Veeky Forums?

Several other boards have filename threads, newfag. And it's board culture, anyways.

>b-board culture!
This is such a flimsy excuse, it's basically saying it's okay because reasons

a thiccken.

The dire cock goblin.

/k/, on MY Veeky Forums?!

It's more likely than you think.

Wsg has like 5 up at any one time

Finally, a phone I will never lose.

You didnt even make a filename

China is cyberpunk dystopia without fun and aesthetics.

The better excuse is that we make them because they're still allowed. Back in 2007-08, when Veeky Forums touted itself as being a bastion of free speech, and mobile devices didn't coat the planet, the rule of thumb was "use common sense and keep things relatively sensible." Back then the boards were small enough that you actually would use other boards for off-topic stuff and shitposting.
These days, the board is so large that Veeky Forums can be your one and only social media platform.
Also mods have stopped giving a shit about anything and they've basically turned into a government, hoarding power and allowing/disallowing what we can and can't post in the name of improving the board, because they have to account for everyone. They don't deal with the problems of the boards, they deal with the complaints. Hiro's bullshit with the malware is just the start. Filename threads also act as unnofficial Meta Threads where people aren't complete jackasses bitching about everything, that the mods can't delete.
Lastly, Veeky Forums is "the cool bad site" that kids hop into because they don't get the attention they want from Reddit, and nobody reblogs their Tumblr. So we're basically overrun with brain dead kids.

And my favorite...

Honestly, bear erotica aside, it is actually a pretty interesting book. A couple of people I talked to held it in high regard.

What is that actually from?

Liartown usa.

Glad someone was able to answer it: I have nooo idea.

>not punishpurr

whenever you encounter something where you think "that credits/preview/summary/other thing is too dumb to be true" then it's likely liartownusa

>dead Korra
Well it's not ALL bad.

I like it a lot too. I'll probably never use the punch card reader though.

Kek. You got me user. I can't stop laughing. I'm reading it and it's beautiful.

>roughly six to eight inches thick.
and? do you have small hands and small pockets?

Sauce?
Can I actually get a copy somewhere?

Harry Potter and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash
Procedurally generated book

Velociraptor.

Doubles ss a self defense weapon.

Holy shit this guy is powerful