Wanna leave 70k in crypto. will tip for help

and rambo into some shit and forget about it for 6 months

xlm? why is this shitcoin hyped all of the sudden. wasnt this coin 200m 2 months ago? why should i buy the fuking super peak

icx? good coin but already up 70x ico in 2 weeks trading and strategic investors are still locked until mainnet + korean exchanges ARE not safe.

OMG? this faggot coin is still an erc20 token worth billions and we dont know the staking infos yet. this shit might not even match with the price + plasma is all a dream still

Neo? not sure about this shitcoin. it has many icos coming out i been told? should do good in 2018?

Ada? vaporware worth 15b. kden

will tip 0.001 for good advise m8

Other urls found in this thread:

enigma.co/#team
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look into Publica

Buy XBY and XRB

eng. tip me in a month DYOR

It depends on your goal, but you can probably 2-3x just by putting it into Ethereum. Maybe put 20% into some alts like Req/Link/Coss if you're looking for some more risk.

buy $VERI you fucking slut, $10,000 EOY
tip me when it hits $5k

Depends on the risk. If you want to go the safer route: SKY or NEO. If you want to go full risk but increddible reward: PRL or BBT

whatever coin you buy buy it now alts had a flash crash a couple hours ago but theyre all climbing up steady

buy BAT it has an amazing team, PhDs, the creator of Javascript, and only $500 million market cap. all the coins you named have billion dollar+ market caps and won't see fat growth.

gotta agree here

Ok - let me help you:

50% XRP - will go up to 4-6$ in the next two monts

20% XLC - maybe a moon mission
20% TRX - Chingchon m00n mission inc in Q1
10% LINK - pretty awesome tech

Thank me later

For these kind of midterm investments id still consider ICX a safe play. Or Tron.

NULS
Tremendous potential, great tech, completely undervalued in current crypto days

> NEO
> shitcoin
> one of the only smart contract coins with a fully working product

disclaimer, I'm all in on NEO.

I'll give you honest advice for a tip.
XLM is going to skyrocket. Decentralized exchange(fairx) plus probably being listed at coinbase(hint:xrp won't)
iota-found its baseline around $3.50 but mostly hovering around $4. this is your long term hold. drop some fucking money and walk away. M2M data transactions will be the future and they already have the hype.
XMR - NEVER DISCOUNT DRUGS AND DNMs, they are all switching to monero

don't fuck around with erc20. just buy eth instead. look at trading pairs, btc and eth

investing in all of these now will give you insane profits short and long term

you're welcome

Ok user hear me out. This is gonna be unpopular with all poorfags around here but here we go.

This is why XRP will cripple BTC in 2018 and why you should put tht 70k into XRP:

1: BTC is too large to make sense, and 45% market share is a huge slip from it's position literally 3 months ago. Huge. Speculation is rampant but from any objective view, BTC is not ready yet for any of it's promised use cases, leading it's entire ecosphere to be speculative. And all the lambo talk leaves me out of the buying game until it delivers a due date and proves an adoption case and returns to a sensible 3-5k price. That 100k potential is still more than a few years away, so holding is gonna be a painful experience. Who wants to pay for some redditors fucking telsa or lambo? It's all just too much and turns most people away, since it's obvious everyone is gonna just dump the coin at any new all time high and fuck everyone who would buy along the way. Would you play a stupid game with your life savings?

2: XRP, ETH, IOTA, uhhh, I can't think of anything else yet with a due date. Delivering "first" per se, will be a game changer that will cause money to drain from other holdings in re-diversifications. This looks like XRP is gonna do it. At a single digit market cap this moment, it's poised to suck anyone who can read next weeks money straight in, from the execution of Q4 plans and true real world adoption in a core fundamental global institution. Not a doge race car, not a bitcoin tshirt, not a coffee transaction. A real profit-maker for a quadrillion dollar industry that can provide up to 80% improved efficiencies and reduce transaction times from 3-5 days down to a few seconds.

3: The adoption rate is growing. Fast. 40 days ago, the market cap was something like 250 billion. Now it is 550 billion. We are on the parabolic curve of adoption rate, but of the wider cryptosphere; ie: it wasn't confined to just BTC. They aren't going to get their 6th digit price. It's gonna happen to ETH if anyone or else we will never have another 5 digit coin, as most coins aren't as limited as BTC in their supply. In another 30 days, we will see another 500 billion come into the larger market cap. Where it will go is the question everyone would like to know the answer to.

Based on the 3 points above, I am 85% sure the Q1-Q3 winner of 2018 will be XRP, seeking potentially a 500 billion market cap of it's own. This would be up to a $150 coin, a little over my expectation of 80-100. I believe December 2018 sees the $100 XRP.....and the $4000 BTC.

Get some KCS

no need to tip just sign up with the ref
E3-ILd

IMO VEN is really undervalued right now. I just went 33% in today. XLM seems like a pretty safe bet given its backers and upcoming developments like FairX.

Buy KNC, it's gonna be one wild ride this year, expect x5 or x10.

WaBi
DYOR

I have been looking into it small market cap. just don't trust it too much. shill me user

How do I do my own research?

I recommend Enigma. They are led by MIT alumni and are advised by Alex "Sandy" Pentland. Look them up. " He is one of the most cited authors in computer science" Powerhouse.
enigma.co/#team
It's relatively new so it's cheap despite a recent pump but you will be on fucking mars by 2019.
Take a look at their whitepaper

yup

Oh and Iota and XMR are really fucking solid holds for this year. not gonna do an analysis on those like i did for XPR tho.

Do XPR, IOTA, XMR. 50%/25%/25%.

now tip me.

I put 50k into Nuls. I guarantee you a 20x. Market cap is 50M. It will be at least 1 Billion in a few months. Save my eth adress for a tip if Im right: 0x9c6D0A2df59D91b7c2Df4AFF80168CB9268d9433

fuck off xrp is a niggercoin

Why aren't you all in KCS already? Literally free shitcoins every day.
Use my referral, faggot.
1esKg

A $500B XRP Marketcap would mean $13 a coin not $150...

You'd need a multi trillion market cap for anywhere close to $100 you fucking newfag.

And I'm calling you a newfag also based on everything you just said about Ripple. That also is vastly incorrect.