CYOA thread

>Drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll go with the boy scout. Having to watch the woman die or having to kill the chimpanzee would suck. I'll tolerate the boy scout and leave the Island a wealthy man.

Pedo :v

>3d
You have to go back

They're all terrible, but B. Even if I'm going to spend the second 10 years reenacting The Raven, the fucking mansion beats "Survival situation + obnoxious git package" or "get yourself killed by a boar while stoned/drunk package"

Can someone post something not shit?

Three days left to submit for the Collab. I hope everyone who wants to submit finds or has found the time to write a submisson. It doesn't take too long, and you can do so here:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Save the link to edit your form when you're done, and we'll talk about it.

To the author of Cosmos: In case you didn't see my earlier messages, I've got a few suggestions to improve your submission.
First, your jobs aren't really appealing. It's one extreme or the other without a lot that you can't get from ordinary life.
Second, the theme you mentioned doesn't really play a large part in your description. There's little mention of it outside the first sentence. It doesn't help that the picture shares that theme but none of the other mentioned qualities of the description.
Finally, 50,000 people isn't much of a "spawling" city. Perhaps boost it by a factor of ten?

To the author of Zlatbisa/Zlatbia: You're running low on time. I'll need you to shorten the descriptions, but that isn't all I wanted to talk to you about.

Switzerland for life.

Here's a peek at the cities submitted so far:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing

A notable improvement

>USA
Shitty, greedy, self-interested. Waifu isn't bad
>Russia
Nice waifu, but I know people who lived in the USSR, no thanks.
>Ethiopia
I can respect that country wanting to get its shit together, but I'm not really interested in Beza.
>Brazil
Shit.
>South Korea
Like russia, nice waifu but shit for the world
>Finland
Only does regional damage for a decent waifu
>Israel
Too tricksy for my blood, I don't like mystery boxes.
>France
Fuck you snobs, you can have my Bangars & Mash when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers
>Oman
This is a joke, right? NO.
>Greece
A lot like Finland, does regional damage but offers a decent waifu
>Japan
So far their isolationism is the second least awful outcome for earth, and Ayame seems decent (assuming she's willing to get along with a white boy like me)
>Microsoft
No imagination is a downer, but the thing about tech is that it's always advancing, so it's possible she may discover upgrades there Gates certainly has my attention.
>Poland
Second fiddle to japan in the "Doesn't fuck the world" category
>China
Five years ago I would have had a similar reaction as to Russia, but now I'm not so sure China doesn't have its shit more together than the West. Waifu's not bad, though not the best.
>Iran
Yeah, I'm not taking the religious option. I may have my beefs with the current demographics of common faiths in the west, but not enough to throw it to mind control
>Turkey
Fezes are cool and Kebab is delicious but that seems fucking petty. So does Zehra for that matter.
>Switzerland
The world doesn't change, which considering these other options is pretty great. Sonia is also fairy good
>Argentina
Meh? Pretty middle of the road.

It's a tough call between Switzerland, Japan, and Microsoft, but I think the era of nation-states is at an end. We cyberpunk now.

Hi Someone!

I'm surprised jolly old England didn't make it on the list. You'd think full reclamation of all territories ever under the auspice of the british empire would be a goal.

>Nobledark
It's an interesting world, at least, and doesn't have a predetermined outcome
>Word Binder
Ah, the power of the deal. Would you like to make a contract with me?
>Cursed One or God's Chosen
Depends on what sort of agenda I'd be seeing in my patron for God's Chosen. Cursed One requires concealment but starts with good assets and lets me make my own destiny. I'd consider it default.
>Scarlet Cape & Kriscarn
MOVEMENT. My real weapon is a pen and paper, of course, but Kirskarn seems good at making an escape from an angry mob while the Cape can both help with that and act as a symbol. Going blind sucks, but I'm betting the "sixth sense" is better in most ways. As long as I can still draft my contracts...
>Qvrllicui
Witch Allyn was tempting, but knowing the secrets of the gods and cosmos is just too tempting.
>Erefexus & Tatrenua
It's clear we're to be a band of strange outcasts more than an adventuring party... more cloak and dagger than monster slaying. Personally, I really hope I can help Tatrenua develop 'self', or at least find happiness in her role with her makers so long gone.
>Giant Crow
I've always been fond of corvids, even if many people see them as ill-omened. Plus, I'm not really looking for a combat mount.
>Putrid Slum
The perfect place to recruit my cultists and start making deals

Poland but probably because the author forgot to mention any flaw. If she got some stupid flaw I'd pick China or Switzerland

>Argentina
i am from Argentine land and i tel you to remove the country altogether not only becouse you got it all completely wrong but also becouse you are being racist

The CYOA is old-as-balls, and the author may not even be around anymore.

Nigger fix your spelling before you try and talk shit. You blacks and spics need to fuck off.

Anyone have that fitfu or fit waifu CYOA

Requesting your largest CYOAs

It exists?

1/28

jk

I doble dare you

Dunno, first time I'm hearing about it.

it came out a few months ago but i never saw it after that

Naaah. Last time I jokingly posted a few pages someone finished the dump and then kept reposting the cyoa for 3 threads in a row. I'm not that evil.

>remove the country altogether
you heard it, guys
Operation "Argentina is a white hot crater" is GO

>i am from Argentine land and i tel you to remove the country altogether not only becouse you got it all completely wrong but also becouse you are being racist
I am from the UK and I am telling you to eat shit and stop butchering a language you do not possess the intellect to speak

This?

>tfw no Earth timeline #339
Why even bother at this point?

Jokes on you I AM a faggoty boy scout

Find it now, please, I must have it!

>your dream woman
>is submissive
Think again.

Definitely USA. Will make the world as it should be, using the only economic system that works. Interests are definitely waifu material.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa@aaaaaaaaaaaaa@aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

> Dream woman
>Pic looks like a thot
> Has long hair
>is submissive
>Is submissive
>everything about her pic and description is against my taste

So does anyone have that butt CYOA?

I don't save bad cyoas

You mean this one?

Yes, thank you, my friends keep asking for it.

And here's the other bit.

Pick the boy scout and get fucked by the man you crave faggot.

1/2

I dont like men i like manly girls

2/2

Japan deserves a wall and the weeaboos deserve it too.

That really hurts my feelings user.

What a bunch of racists, will write a blog post telling the world about this

Please stop user, it's hard enough being non-white on Veeky Forums without you falseflagging as me.

see? this is why i fucking hate Veeky Forums, it appeals to the male fantasy

This.

Getting package A just for the money.

Really wish you'd fuck off, you goddamn shill.

So I'd end up crushing your head in with a rock on the island because you're an annoying shit?

Holy fuck Cyoag is really agressive today

Axe cut (through his neck)

I fucking wish.

Don't forget to protect your Mama, kids.

A, and kill the scout after we build a decent shelter

waifus are good

If you could choose one cyoa to be real, which would you want?

USA USA USA!!!!

Here's a single page version for easier posting.

Why is she so perfect CYOAG?

She's not, she's not even best servant

Cheers.

>no Eric

who

Omnipotence cyoa.
Failing that, I Dream of Jeannie.

Eric Lillebridge or who?
Because I don't know who he is besides he's strong, and because the artist didn't draw him. You could as well ask why Jeff, Candytoe or traaaainuntaaaamed isn't in it.

Bazett is best fate girl

There's a bunch of good ones, but if I really could choose which had to be real, then I'll choose Zodiac Brides because I love waifus and I really liked the CYOA.
Either that or Monster Hunter.

>not knowing the Bugez

this one because a giantess yandere ruler of earth sound like it would be interesting to deal with

Is there a cyoa where I may pierce the heavens?

Rosanon's latest has something like that as one of the choosable outcomes.

This one, because a nigh limitless playground where i can do whatever the heck i want is something i desire. The unimportant details like being sealed away from the rest of the multiverse don't bother me whatsoever.

Either A and kill him with the rifle, or B. Probably B, if the mansion is upkept throughout the period with dead wife.

Outer Worlds guy's Dark City.

Now if only he could complete it already. Although I wouldn't be surprised if his hard disk failed on him again.