Monero

Do you think xmr can 8x its price in the next 2 years ?

Yeah

In 2 years? Maybe. Probably 3-4 years.
But I can see it going 2x-4x in 2 years easily.

One of the few coins that is pretty much guaranteed to IMO.

Soon as it gets listed on coinbase it will 2x overnight.

>Monero
>Coinbase
That's where you're wrong kiddo

super stable and a pretty easy bet. Im chasing faster gains right now tho

we'll be together again soon, sweetie xxx

10x this year
Screencap this

Yeah monero's not going on that shit

>coinbase
>privacy coin anything
user, I have bad news.

8x this year faggots

If you HATE making money, then yes buy XMR
...or make 150x with Zoin

>buy zoin

I dare you say that out loud without laughing, I dare you to tell your friends to ''buy zoin''

>quoting mcafee and marketing yourself as a moonrocket coin
desperate af

>I dare you say that out loud
>thinking /biztards/ have actual physcial contact with people

Nigga it's all online

LMAO

Come on guys, it's like coin but with a Z!

>DOGE is fun to say too

Dog-y
Do-shhh
Do-ugh

Given the coins that exist right now, yes definitely. But without knowing the future for sure it's impossible to say. I love Monero but the chance of something succeeding it in that timeframe is not unreasonable.

I'm going to bet it will remain the privacy coin king though.

>it will remain the privacy coin king though
not for long...
Get out while you made a profit.
Pump it into 50-100x potential coins like Zoin

No, fuck off. I don't invest in scams. I didn't invest in XVG and I'm not investing in that either. It's gambling at the highest level.

The fundamentas are very solid. There is and will be a lot of demand for privacy coins and Monero is the best one.

What you guys have to remember about privacy coins and darknet traffic is that they dont give a shit about how much the coin is worth, they just want something that is proven to work.

People buying drugs or money laundering only want to mask their identity while sending a payment, they buy the XMR and then spend it as fast as they possibly can so as not to get fucked by fluctuations.

This is why Monero will succeed. It's proven to work, there are no vulnerabilities. This type of demand is insanely inelastic and it will continue to drive the price up long-term.

I've heard Sumokoin's better though and the team seems very active.

At least put a little effort into shilling dude. I know you want a moon mission but no one is buying your coin because of posts like this.

Probably not. A better privacy coin will come along which will make it obsolete.

lel. it's a fork of zcoin and nothing more that's why it's so low

I have an idea of what coin it might be, but I can't be certain. Hint: there's another coin whose "founder" was also a "founder" of Monero.

It's only just been released. Moon mission inbound
Also has its own Phone App
Hopefully Normie level soon
Up 400% in 7 days on such a low mcap

It's a good coin. Solid HODL, imo. It works great and if there were worries of regulation incoming, it would moon an unbelievable amount.

Not to mention the name is total shit. "SumoKoin?" What the fuck is that?

2k in 2018

g-guys?

Shit should be 8x its price right now. Out of all the action today XMR was the one that caught me most by surprise, I thought the rally would continue.

There really isn't a reason not to. Unless you're buying from localmonero, idk how else your going to get from fiat to Monero. You could buy $1,000 XMR from Coinbase and the moment it leaves their wallets nobody can verify you own any of it anymore.

Sounds too much like "Zion", shall never receive my shekels. Ya dig?

Monero has brand and for the time being the most reliable privacy. Its drawbacks are fees atm, but that'll be coming down within the next quarter as are multisig (which I think comes out very soon). Multisig desu is the most important feature I can think of coming, although some better wallets would make this coin much more user friendly.

>inb4 normalfag
>inb4 only autist can use MY coin

Monero Research Lab actively looking to move to DAG based technology with Zk-SNARKs privacy (codename SPECTRE) with instant fee-less transactions. Not saying this will happen anytime soon (still research phases) but this coin is ready to destroy everything around it.

DAGs are centralized, requires 3rd party trust. idk how literally nobody on Veeky Forums understand this.