Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2031: Banjo! Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

How do I waifu God?

Kazooie!

Which jumpmakers would we be better off without?

Hard-mode: no bancho, OAA, or Valeria.

So regarding that Generic Shakespeare jump, here's a few ideas I'm toying with:

A perk to effortlessly speak in verse (possibly free for everyone)

A "Villain" origin, complete with Machiavellian manipulation and ways to make people trust you.

Some kind of 'Aside' perk, where you speak normally but only your companions and allies notice that you are talking and hear you.

I'm just spitballing at this point, but any ideas or feedback is welcome.

Depends on the setting obviously!

what jumps give me the ability to create black holes capable of destroying planets and whatever else comes into their gravitational field?

How good is regen capstone from Arifureta and is it more powerful than [PROTOTYPE] regeneration ?

We in Konosuba you compliment them on their padded breasts.

Either lots of worship or by just ignoring him/her/it.
Depends on the gods fetish

Why ARENT you a mobile suit piloting ferret?

As far as I know no one even picked it up, there was interest shown but at the time there was not much of it out.

Ask Justice. He somehow waifued a God in Crux's chain.

Kuro 2lewd

This is going to sound like a weird question but which settings tech would go best with magic do you think?

Im looking for stuff that would be easy to apply magic to or would work easily with magic to be upgraded and make my own magitech.

Maybe that speaking in verse perk could have an additional effect where people always understand what the fuck you're trying to say?

Kind of a play-off of how Shakespeare books tend to require a translation in plain English after each page.

Because that sounds stupid.

If you mean the regen that the vampire has? In setting the vampire who has that regen power literally cannot be killed as long as she has mana. She can be trapped though. It just heals really damn fast and says NOPE to all things which by all rights should kill her until her mana pool runs dry.

Because being a mobile suit piloting honey badger is objectively superior.

Because I like being a humanish being.

This man knows his superior animals.

But fun! It is like that squirrel in the green lanterns

Lilo and Stitch, my hero academia...
i'm sure there's more

I think a number of anons had briefly asked in the past if it was claimed, but they pretty much all gave up immediately after someone inevitably reeed about it being a bad setting, mc being too ugly, etc.

I say go for it. Haven't watched it myself, but I like the idea behind the setting well enough.

Jumpchain isn't about fun.

Because mobile fighters are better.

>But fun!
No, just stupid.

Yes that. I think that Automatic Regeneration perk is based on her ability.

Gonna guess thats cause killing bites and badger thighs

Huh, weird premise but sounds like it could be an interesting jump.
I'd give some suggestions user but I'm not familiar with the setting beyond what you've mentioned.
If you do decide to make a jump of it, then good luck and god speed user.

I like the idea, user. If you want to make a jump like that I think it'd be pretty interesting.
A chance to slap Romeo and Juliet for being young idiots would be amazing.

>Some kind of 'Aside' perk, where you speak normally but only your companions and allies notice that you are talking and hear you.
I really like the idea of that.

Irredeemable has a really powerful gravity manipulation power. It might be able to do that.

Did anyone waifu Chloe/Kuro?

Question Jumpchain. Have you ever been in a situation where you really dont want to be involves but one of your companions grows a personal attachment and tried to pull you in with them?

What did you do?

Nope. We have some taste. Bancho aside.

Im calling the cops

Waifu wouldn't be the word I'd use, but Chloe is reasonably popular.

Oddly enough I want to say stargate because like 90% of the tech higher races use is crystal based. Crystals are usually really good magic foci.

Me.

>Irredeemable has a really powerful gravity manipulation power. It might be able to do that.
pretty sure, yeah; but i spent all my CP on becoming a eleosian scholar-Plutonian (and destroying the Plutonian immediately)

>pic
Are they cat-demons or something? Why does she care about that?

Maybe a perk to be theatrically hammy in your actions and soliloquies? Maybe one for giving you ways of seeing ghosts like Macbeth or Hamlet, or in Hamlet's case being so crazy you see "ghosts". Maybe a perk that makes you smarter as you are "madder in craft"?

A companion option for an enabling lover/partner like Lady Macbeth perhaps?

>daughteru both
>insist the share a room

For settings I'd offer up the more famous settings for his plays: Venice, Verona, etc. What might be interesting would be to have a short faction-style tree, where the faction is the style of play: comedy, tragedy, drama.

Origins might be fool, lover, hero, villain, and drop in. You could use the drop in tree to give shakespaere or actor like perks.

Races could be human, fae, and witch if you were feeling ambitious.

Why not waifu a deity with a proper pair of magnificent mams? If you're going all out, may as well go all out.

It is actually a bit from Raising a Hellhound (Monster Girl Encyclopedia).

The angel is one of the chief gods so the hellhound doesnt want to be lectured for depravity. Until her daughter pulls her into the conversation by complimenting the angel's halo

Seeing how her “Aunt”/Mom was also wife husbanded, I doubt they’d care too much. So long it’s not Illya, while Chole is technically Illya, she’s technically not either.

>Kuro & Illya share a room

Are you sure you’re daughteruing them?

There is such a thing of dating someone for there personality

How cute squid girl.

Jumpers, what did your "Year One" costume look like? First superhero costume or first costume of note in your Chain, your choice.

>There is such a thing of dating someone for there personality
>Their personality
>In Veeky Forums.org
>On the /d/-lite board
>On the powerfantasy general

You'd date AQUA for her personality? That's like fucking a monkey.

I can say it's your choice whether they understand what you're saying, or hear it as they usually would, archaic language and all.
Thanks! Slapping Romeo and Juliet will definitely be possible, although I'll leave it up to fanwank how much of a role (if at all) fate ended up playing in their dumb decisions.
I'd had the idea of a Romeo/Juliet lover-type companion, but I can add in an option for it to be a Lady Macbeth style lover instead. The hamming it up is a great idea too, and I'm toying with how far into the supernatural stuff I wanna go - I could just add undiscounted high-cost perks for powers like the witches' prophecies.
I'll definitely use the settings you've suggested. The ideas I'd had for origins were a Tragic Hero and a Villain - but making it a generic hero makes more sense, and a fool and lover seems appropriate. I'll definitely take on the idea of the drop-in tree being for actor/playwright based perks. See above for the races.

Man in bullet-riddled labcoat inexplicably not dead yet, local dinosaurs and space ghosts baffled.

Aqua doesnt pad her breasts

>you now realise the reason why Aqua hasn't fallen for Kazuma like the other girls is because she's literally too stupid to make the neural connections for falling in love

Literally my Pokemon outfit with the red cap pushed down over my eyes.

In retrospect, it was a miracle no one got a good look at my face and got me arrested.

Silent Bob cosplay

>She has a wonderful personality.
Son, your mom and I seem to have forgotten to teach you that this is what you say about women who have literally nothing going for them, not a reason to date them.

The only one I like for her personality is Megumin, the other choices are an insufferable selfish cunt and a literal wannabe cum dumpster. I like Kazuma too, he's the only actually relatable high school iseaki MC I can think of.

You can just make them super hot later.

If I have to put up with a super hot bitch vs a super hot, loving, caring, loyal girlfriend. I would go with the latter

Literally a hoodie and a cloth mask. Not exactly inspiring fear or confidence, but it worked.

So what do you say if you actually just like a girl's personality?

Megumin is my first choice. But the comment chain started with goddesses so Eris is my second choice.

Kazuma is cool to

You call her best girl and every other girl a shit

Well since Megumin is best girl. I will just call Eris best goddess

I doubt a goddess is going to be down with you remodeling her to suit your kinks. That's if you even can modify a goddess.

Nothing, because liking somebody's personality is gay, haha, am I right my dudes? If you don't hook up with somebody for their hot bod, bang on the regular while neglecting them emotionally, then cheat on them in a few months with some chick from the bar, you are literally a numale soyboy. It's just science.

Because after Try, Island Wars, and...whatever that miniseries was called, I don't remember, I don't want to go to Build Fighters anymore. I've been burned.

Don't try too hard user.

First of all perks. Secondly, given Eris pads her boobs she would probably take the appearance boosters herself. Thirdly you could just say I am giving you eye candy with appearance boosters care to return the favor.

Compromise is the mark of a good relationship and besides trying new things is fun

the left can't meme

I mean, he's responding to people going "lol personality amirite", that's an eye for an eye in my book.

Mate, please stop acting so reddit-like.

Not even so you could shitpost about all the changes you made in the other Gundam series?

Got a spiderman noir style suit in the spiderman trilogy jump early on, it didn't see much use immediately but it became my import base for outfits and armor.

I think you got the wrong site, buddy. >>/reddit/ is two blocks down

Low-effort sarcasm like that isn't an "eye for an eye". It just makes the one who does it looks like a tool.

I waifu'd an adult Servant version of her... Because FEMIYA is nice.

Don't reply to my or my son's posts ever again.

>Dating Aqua

She’s a fuck buddy at best. She’s too stupid to take seriously other than getting one’s jollies off. Even then it wouldn’t be worth it unless you’re that desperate. There’s ton of other easy lays like Darkness.

The sad thing here is that i'm one of them.

But, whatever. Mine again, I guess?

Damnned
200 cp - Every Complex Known To Man
There is something wrong with you - many somethings in fact. Inferiority, superiority, pacifism, bloodlust, so many conflicting diseases in your mind. While these version won't seriously damage your mind, they will leave pretty much everyone with not a single clue how your mind works. Expect people to call you genius, insane, or both.

400 cp - Scraps Of Hope Left To Me
In a world where god hates you, you must cling to every weapon, every potential gain, every scrap of hope you have left. It might be a game you can't possibly win, but surrender isn't an option. The more you hate, the faster you learn. Killing god might not be possible, but you can come closer than any before.

600 cp - When Will You Believe?
But of course, dying might not be allowed. In order to suffer, you must live. And if you live, your redemption is still possible. Others might call it luck, coincidence, or a miracle, but the more suffering your own survival would cause you, the more likely you are to do so.

Which drawbacks has jumper ever regretted taking? Was it a minor annoyance that wouldn't go away? Or a major setback that effected jumper more than they would have hoped?

Blessed
200 cp - Child Of Light
You're no prodigy or even overly intelligent, but you have heart. And looks, to a certain point. When you wish to do so, there is a certain air of earnestness and truth that you may add to yourself. Combined with natural cuteness and you'll probably be adorable, right up until you hit drop dead sexy.

400 cp - What You Could Be
Maybe it's simple revenge, maybe it's gods righteous justice. Nonetheless, someone has decided - perhaps you, perhaps god, perhaps someone else entirely - has deemed thie vengance to fall upon your shoulders. The more you hate, the more powerful you become. You berserk fury would leave you powerful enough to cross blade with the ace of aces and to hold your ground.

600 cp - Jeanne D Archetype
Congratulations, you're a saint. Or you will be, probably. People seem to think the best of you, even if they've never met you, or are supposed to be your enemy. Bad public image is a thing of the past, and your actual allies will trip over themselves to ensure your happiness. And don't even get me started on public speaking, and your effect on moral. Someone clearly blessed like you would be the biggest boost they could possibly have.

I'm genuinely not sure if Aqua is even clever enough to understand what sex is.

Considering it is one of the major values of her church yeah she does. It might even be appropriate to say she is a Size Queen slut

She knows what it is. She was shaking her ass at Kazuma when they were first gathering the party. She also knows he faps at night, and just ignores it.

A Runner like Alex is actually just a humanoid lump of hyper-densified biomass that's mimicking human biology. It's why Alex weighs something on the order of double digit tons despite being the size of a human. So it's less to say that Alex "regenerates" and more to say that he simply pulls biomass from one part of his body and puts it in another to reform any damage inflicted on him. When you blow his arms or head off he simply pulls biomass from the other parts of his body and reforms them. If he's shot or stabbed he simply closes the hole. He can regenerate from damage but it takes way longer than simply grabbing some more material and making a new limb or head or entire body. This is because Runners are basically virus-based organic Shoggoths.

Something like pic related.

Wow, seems like you are off to a great start.

Best thing to do is feed Alex X-men clones and actual Shoggoths.

A male version of the Gear Girls ouftit. Coupled with my charisma perks, it is needless to say that it was very distracting.

You could hive literally just worn Speedos.

I wore an old uniform at first.

Hopefully, yes. It was sorta inspired by digger's BotW paths thing he did. Ie, imma make six or seven origins, pick two.

Drop in is kinda sorta civilian, and is based on mercantile. Others are Tactician, Mage, Soldier and maybe Noble? Noble would probably be mostly politics, but that feels kinds too similar to tactician.

Blessed/damned is actually sort of interesting, by dint of being mirror images of each other. Blessed embraces Being X and there ws much rejoicing. Damned rejects, and becomes a walking WMD.

Those two might also end up with a few shared perks, like prayer magic.

Hey, guess what guys? I'm done early.

Zootopia 2.0
>Changelog
+ Two new Drawbacks.
+ Two scenarios completed.
+ Canon Companions severely dropped in price

Let me know what you guys think. I'm phoneposting, but I'll respond as best I can.

I wore an illusion, and nothing else.

Good old CPU armour