ColossusCoinXT (COLX):

ColossusCoinXT (COLX):
- fixes everything wrong with ECA and XVG
- based on solid PRIVX tech
- although relatively new coin, proven track record (see ColossusCoin V1 and V2)
- went x100 in the last 14 days
- moon has just begun at current price of $0.01

This is probably the easiest ticket to lamboland you're going to get this month.

already in an 20% gainz

>went x100 in the last 14 days
No thanks, this shitcoin doesn't even have a whitepaper and it's valued at 49 million

It's a PRIVX fork with technical tweaks to address shortcomings. They have the whitepaper in the roadmap but they currently working on updating the website (hence the issues on some pages).

who cares? 99% of all Shitcoins are useless and just for trading

I wish I had bought 500K instead. Ain't that a shame.

Go on and buy at ath I will enjoy your pink wojaks

>ScamsMarkets

no thanks

whats stopping masternodes from dumping

already made my profit, i just can sell it my friend

I got mine at Trade Satoshi. They're already adding more exchanges btw, cryptopia is next in a few days.

The coin is 3 months old. It has just begun to boom (traffic caused one of the exchanges to shut down for a moment today, lol). You would have to be retarded to be cashing in a masternode now (or anywhere during the next year).

You can stake coins for COLX. Basically free money

but you need an certain amout of COLX to stake right?

Its incentive for whales to stay, a good idea

Also on novaexchange btw

I used Trade Satoshi , no issues

Hey OP, do you know of any potential downsides? That's what I always need to know before considering buying

it's not hardware minable. for some that's an issue , but could also be seen as a benefit, depending on your interests.

I don't see the point in mining coins like these. How's the dev team, and are there anything to indicate that this one will moon hard over the next 12 hours? I gotta sleep and have a 1.3k stake in KCS which I am using to gather some additional cash to buy shitcoins.

No fucker. Tell us about these coins BEFORE they 40x.

No one wants to suck the tailend of a pump.

Probably not in the next 12 hours, but who knows. This will also be picked up by the asian markets soon.

Definitely this week though.

o boi, if I can get a 10x from this during this month, I will reach my goal for q1