When the McDonald waitress who put 5k into crypto is going to be richer than the Doctor who studied 5 years and spent...

When the McDonald waitress who put 5k into crypto is going to be richer than the Doctor who studied 5 years and spent 100k on his studies

What McDonalds do you go to that has waitresses? Is this something I have never seen or are you just so autistic and out of touch that you make up fake stories on the internet about you going places to pretend you aren't a shut-in?

I also find this shit amusing

This right here would be some hilarious ass shit and I would probably have a good laugh at least once per day from there on out. Lmfao

not a burger. forgot the appropriate nomenclature

>McDonald waitress

UK here. My McDonald's recently started doing a thing where you order with the machines and they bring the food to your table, so they have waitresses there now

Same in NL

24h7 trading high volatile market benefits the most financial sector higher talent, traders with good track records already from older asset classes. secondly it's benefit tech nerds, early miners. other than that it's mostly. both are at very top smart groups of all profession groups. people at financial world historically draws in most talented people in the world cause biggest money have been always where funds and banks are

then there are small groups of random people who luckily bought

maybe the doctor who studied for 10 or 12 years lol ya dig

Lmao

Nigger, what? I am a 4th year med student and let me tell you, I and everyone else in my boat will be staring down 300k+ in debt. Which, by the way, you really can't even pay off while in residency for 3-5 years because you will be making 50k/year. I don't even want to be a doctor anymore but the debt cock is shoved so far up my ass you can taste it, I have no choice now but to go through with working like a slave for the rest of my foreseeable future. You better believe I am taking some of my loan money to invest in crypto to fight back this bullshit.

im sorry for you and that you had to study in US. Real Talk. That's a fucking scam.

i wish you nothing but the best. And the same to the mcdonalds girl who was smart.

But its funny cause this will be true.

>McDonald's
>waitress
Nigga what

Not funny dude. Why would you insult a doctor? I'd laugh if a hobo guy living under the bridge made more profits than Jamie Dimon in crypto.

>Studying in america

Nigger what?! why didnt you go to Heidelberg like everybody else.

Where do NEETs that can profitably daytrade with no training fit into this? Autistic savants?

There was a thread on /g/ when the first btc bubble popped in 2013 and a waitress was on irc crying about losing it all. If she held (unlikely I guess), she’d be absolutely minted by now.

The chances of someone worrying about the 2013 crash and then not panic selling in 2014 after Mt. Gox in 2014 are slim.

Yeah I guess especially since they’re living pay check to pay check as a waitress

Still the original thread of which I was in was funny at the time, now I envy here. A lesson in hubris.