Pdf thread

Pdf thread.

Got any recommended reading for 40K's latest canon? Besides the two.

I started reading this after finishing the Night Lords Omnibus.

Goddamn is that a downgrade in quality. I'm finding it actually difficult to finish it. Why the fuck did they skip over all the interesting shit like Girlyman talking to the Emperor? Why does he spend 8 pages to describe a quarantine zone?

It's made all the more difficult to finish knowing that my next book will either be The Founding or Predator Prey.

Dorn looks insane there

anyone got the palatine phoenix?

Does anyone have Knightsblade by Andy Clark?

Is in one of the latest 40k general threads.

Never did contribute to any of these threads, but if anyone can tell me how to convert mobi or epub to pdf safely, I can provide some stuff.

mega.nz
/#F!9m4BzLbS!8Ch5sXYvi4-G97MtNJLp8A

Just write in google ''epub to pdf'' and you will find lots of sites that do it for free.

No, that's Kingsblade the book Knightsblade is a sequel too. But thanks anyway.

Is there a pdf of the short blood guilt that was in the emperors legion special edition?

contributin

>mega.nz
>/#F!9m4BzLbS!8Ch5sXYvi4-G97MtNJLp8A

A new mega that is actually almost up to date? My man!

Fuck off.

Anyone seen the White Scars novel "The Last Hunt"?

Its a novel for a plastic doods release in serialized fiction. The author gets given a plot and list of events that have to happen and fill in the rest. Its going to be a hack job. There's bits and pieces where the author is allowed to try, but its not really what the novel is for.

Dark imperium was really nice to read if that's any help.

Does Haley have any better shit then? This is not good.
No it is not.

devastation of baal was really good

>Does Haley have any better shit then? This is not good.
Dante, Devastation of Baal (should be read together with Dante first) and Baneblade

>Haley
imo he does better with shorts, which lines up with the parts of Dark Imperium I liked, where things were a bit punchier and had some emotional content. Most of the Horus Heresy shorts he does are fun. I hear good things about Engines of Mork and Baneblade.

Pharos was not so good. Some interesting bits with the night lords being assholes to each other.

Many thanks! Could not find a copy of that anywhere.

dude is insane honestly. Hope you enjoyed the read tho

Does anyone have the second one?

Haven't really read any 40k novels before, is there anything apart from the basic lore that I need to know to start reading Dark Imperium?
Is it even a good starting point?

Besides knowing cadia and what led to guilliman coming back no it's an ok starting point.

anyone have the mechanicus book? I am getting into the army and that was suggested to me to read.

Anyone got their hands on the Palatine Phoenix book?

Which one? Priests of Mars?

there are two book? i didn't know that

war comes to mars

>Its a novel for a plastic doods release

Then they did a piss poor job of it. The book introduces the new Primaris Marines after they've been fighting for over a century. Instead of showing us their start, all the characters just reminisce about it. That's the worst way to write an origin story.

Is there a book where the Imperial Fists lay siege to an enemy fortress?

There's a few AdMech books.
Ah, sorry mate. Don't have that one.

not even a little exaggeration. He is cold insane

Space Marine by Ian Watson. Its p.weird and old though. Basically he manages to effectively write a John Blanche painting.

Anybody got the kayvan shrike novel?
I've heard it's interessing

It was pretty good though I really liked it.

Oh mans, me too. One of my favorites. But I figured warning someone before they get into it incase they're expecting the ultramarine books or something seemed fair.

I think it works the best if you consider it an immediate followup to the horus heresy series. Like, the great crusade had hyper-rationalist with relateable humans, if a bit weird, and 10,000 years of telephone later you get Ian Watson's fists.