mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Stale:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmR7QwkxeQk
pastebin.com/3UVFyR0u
belloflostsouls.net/2018/01/breaking-games-workshop-40k-more-product-reveals-lvo.html
golden-demon.com/2017/05/03/unbound-gold-warhammer-40000-open-day-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for be patient when waiting for a codex or buy it yourself

Gonna repost since new thread.

Got my TS codex in, if anyone wants some cellphone pictures of it.

also xth for magnus did nothing wrong

would love to see the stratagems.

Primed amend shaded 10 Sagittarum and started painting one of the allarus, they’re pretty fun to work on.

What’re you lads up to tonight?

But Magnus did make mistakes, although he had the best intentions. That's the peak point of enlightenment.

Dorn confirmed for soyboy.

How can Chaos Cucks even compete?

The Ork codex wasn’t announced yet and is taking so long because we’re getting a very playtested and in depth codex with new lore and care put into the rules, and a plastic Ghazzy, right guys? Right? Guys?

Drill the barrel.

>mustache
>soyboy
At least be consistent with your bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=UmR7QwkxeQk

close your bottles properly, idiot

Beginner here, could any kind Anons give me a rundown on the playstyles of all the CSM Legions?
Also, which Legions are good and which Legions are utter trash?

Thinking about starting with World Eaters for my first army.

Agrax over retrib?

Would putting terminator arms on a power armor body be wrong? They would look cool on a champion sort of model I think. I need modeling guru advice.

>We felt like flash gitz just weren't 'Orky' enough so we increased their points by 5 per model and now they have a special rule where on a 4+ they have twice the jumber od shots but have to shoot at the closest friendly unit instead!

pastebin.com/3UVFyR0u

As long as you can find the right stats for it and you think it looks good than there is no issue.

Make me

Pic related, and on small things like the guardian spear it’s just easier to paint a black dot, risk destroying the barrel. The Sagittarum barrels are nice and come good as is

CSM in general is combo-focused and is probably not a good first army because of that.
Alpha legion wants to shoot and infiltrate threats, World Eaters prefer to chop stuff up, everything else basically sucks.
The idea is to play to your legions strengths while minimizing the weaknesses.

You're getting a copy/paste of the index plus 2 pages of derivative stratagems, 1 page of unique but pointless stratagems (think pheromone trails pointless). There will be one points change that for the life of you you can't understand, like adding one point to the cost of shootas.

Could I see point adjustments as well as their spells?

Yeah, more evocative of the old art. Plus it’s a little softer in the recesses and gives off a more regal tone overall. Though when agrax is done right it can look fuckin sexy

Continuing Voidraven work.

Sorry for shit photography.

the CPs I missed are all 1. The missed bit for killshot is just add "add 1 to the wound and damage rolls for all the predator's attacks against monsters or vehicles"

>risk destroying the barrel
Use smaller drill, There're much smaller barrel than that. I drilled all kind of barrel and the guardian spear is a rather large one.

So what from 30k made it into the custodes codex? THey said there would be crossover, or are they just talking about a future Imperial Armor book?

Missed cp is just 1 for veterans.

Oh no wait fuck my brain was on autopilot, no it’s reikland over retributor and a light wetbrush of auric armor, though the latter has little affect.

post shots from your last game, guys

>hiding your ugly feminine face behind your facial hair
>not soyboy
Pick one.

Source on that image?

nothing from 30k is in the GW codex.

Forgeworld is going to release 40k rules.

forgeworld stuff is almost never in the gw books.

R8 or H8

Black Templar Batallion, 2000pts

Captain (Relic Blade)
2x Lieutenants (Power Fists)

2x Reivers (10x Pistols+Blades, Grav Chutes)
2x Venerable Dreadnoughts (Lascannon + Power fists)

3x Crusader Squads (Heavy Bolter + 4x Boltes) 3x Razorback (Assault Cannons)

2x Crusader Squads (1x Power Sword, 6xChainswords+Pistols, Sword Bro with Plasma Pistol+Thunder hammer) 2x Drop Pods

One of the Lieutenants goes behind the Razorbacks and the other goes with the Captain in one of the Drop Pods, Im not sure who to give the Crusaders Helm but I kind of like this list only thing I would want to add but cant is an Emperors Champion.

Vengeance costs 1 cp

WE would be a tough first army but pretty fun. You would want some zerkers, a rhino or 2 to carry them, some cultists, either tanks or havocs for lascannons, an exalted champ or 2, and demon prince. you may also want some khorne demons. Basically just think about how to get your guys across the board, and how you can kill as many vehicles as you can with your lascannons. if you focus on doing well in those two areas then WE will do just fine

>feminine face

>still thinking soy is an insult. Is 12.

You still got that brain problem kid?

I might do that, I’ve only used some of the small drill things that come with magnets and utterly obliterated a bolter or two in the process. It’s a small detail and paint usually works just as well, but in the end I do want to drill all my barrels. I did it for a squad of DW marines, was a small thing but rewarding

So now that TS codex has been released.
Who is next?
Rumors are that Dark Eldar are the next one, but Necrons will actually get a new model and there are already rumors about the codex content out so they might be next.

>facial hair means soy
Isn't it past your bedtime?

The T'au are next. It was said at LVO.

Please give us a decent pic of the points costs user. After that everything else is gravy.

What is she asking him /40kg/?

That beam sounds kinda fun.

>Peki peki peki, desu ka?
>Eh!? Sugoi desu ne!

What's the statline like on the vortex beast?

sauce?

"sir, what is it like to find out this late in the game the ACTUAL universal threat is tyrannids?"

Nth for all codexes that have been released are already available.

Sons of the Hydra any good?

My guess is it will be the exact order it was shown in that picture.

So crons next. Also we have a model for that and not the rest.

10:11 – WARHAMMER 40,000

Next 3 New Codexes: First Dark Eldar, will include rules for Cult Covens, Cabals

10:13 – T’au Empire Next: – Commander Spam will be addressed

10:14 – Necrons, after that. Dynasties included, Army will be more mobile.

belloflostsouls.net/2018/01/breaking-games-workshop-40k-more-product-reveals-lvo.html

didn't see that sauce?

Neat, thanks!

>Why did you rape and kill those female tau, chaos lord-san?
>I thought they were asking for it.

Huh cool would love to see some new DE stuff.

I would, too. They're decently far off(mid march-early april is my guess). So there's still time before losing hope.

It's odd the actual model has a better face than the 3rd party one, that usually never happens with tau.

Doesn't mean they'll be available scanned and shit yet, you have to wait for the proper people. Again, have patience and wait for the people that upload the codices to do what they'll do or go get it yourself instead.

>The T'au are next
>First Dark Eldar
Can you even read what you just linked?
Also that might just be the order of which they were going to talk about the faction in the event.

Anyone else getting tired of GW's attempts at pushing mono god Daemons?

Could they at least make slaanesh competitive as Disgustingly resilient or rerolling your invulns?

What's really lost by playing several god lists, and fellow Daemons, what unit outside of your favored God's domain is a must take?

Then you have this heresy.

>golden-demon.com/2017/05/03/unbound-gold-warhammer-40000-open-day-2016/

>He didn't know

How tough are WE when compared to my second option, Iron Warriors?

any reason why you chose crusader squads over tactical squads for the 5 man squads?

Rumormonger also said the order was Tau, Necron, DE, then Harlies after that.

>10:28 – 40K – No Asdrubael Vect for Dark Eldar

It's even worse than I imagined.

Odd decision to put him in a different army.

>sexy sexy feet

Ever get caught with your pants down with an unexpected turn 1 assault that just snowballs into a quick loss or do you screen good enough?

What are the feet doing user?

Why even keep living. Does anybody with the Tsons codex have confirmation if Vect is confirmed D-E-D dead? Saw some rumors saying the dex had an entry alluding to this.

most of my stuff starts in vehicles, so even if something gets in turn 1 all they do is make a vehicle lose its shooting. The guys just jump out and rapid fire plasma whatever that thing was and then it falls off the table. Like these guys did.

Old news. I'm not expecting any new minis because we're not marines, just expecting copy pasted rules + Kabal/Coven/Cult traits and strats so I can save myself the disappointment and pray for the T'au to get a cool mini.

Unfortunately GW is out of nuln oil stock after painting this model.

Here's the real question ladz:
If dem Dark Angels is sposed ta be orky, 'ow come deys only got one Rok in deir 'ole fleet?
Wouldn't a proppa warband 'ave a lot more?

Finish your minis you troglodyte.

I'm the steel legion player, ya dingus.

Stop posting these ugly Tau models, you're going to give me nightmares

I find it funny that guard were the grey tide army of this edition and almost every game you post you are the one with a fully painted army.

Magnus statline please.

Not sure what you mean by tough. You will be fine playing whatever you like in casual/friendly games, but outside of that it is Alpha Legion or go home.
I'd suggest going with your own OC warband instead like I did.

Tzaangor enlightened and Shaman plz!

Wot will da 'umies muck up next? Some kinda big stompah but wot aint gots no dakka and even da choppy bits is too small? It's loik dey dun even know dat if ya put 40 guns on it ya dun even 'ave ta aim da fing!

that's probably because my army has been painted for like 4 editions, in some form or another. My collection is big enough that outside of 10k apocalypse I never have to field an unpainted mini.

They really weren't grey tide of this edition. Everyone who's posted pictures always has a Guard player with a fully painted army. Granted, 85% are poorly painted with a handful of okay armies and a small percentage of good ones.