HOLY SHIT VECHAIN (VEN)

VECHAIN (VEN)

MASSIVE PUMP THE LAST HOUR AND IT JUST BEGUN, IT KEEPS RISING AT AN ASTRONOMICAL SPEED - GET IN GET IN GET IN

ARE YOU READY FOR IT MY FELLOW Veeky ForumsNESSMEN ? I FEEL IT COMING - THE BLOOD PRESSURE IS RACING - MY HEART CANT STOP BEATING

MY BODY IS READY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-gRbfiez-PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHARGING UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP

shhh im still accumulating :^)

YES! Finally it fucking moves! Partnerships worth billions of dollars and this shit goes sideways, almost made me reconsider why I included this in my portfolio.

Thanks bought 100k

FUUUUUCK, I NEED MORE TIME, I WANTED TO JUMP AFTER CONSOLIDATE XLM GAINS

Lol never do that. This will be atleast 5$ at the end of the month.

STFU OP! SAGE THIS SHIT!!!!
I NEED MORE TIME TO ACCUMULATE!

gonna struggle to break that 18k sats

youtu.be/-gRbfiez-PM

SHIT I MADE THE SAME MISTAKE
GIVE ME A COUPLE OF DAYS VEN , I PROMISE I WONT LEAVE YOU EVER AGAIN

Yeah "only" VeChain had a dump and afterwards a pump in the last 2 hours. Pathetic guy

How could that happen? Let's think about it.

What you on about. Bought at $1.50 a couple weeks ago and been green ever since. Comfy. Why do you guys fret about daily movements. As long is I’m green overall idgaf

lmao you're getting scammed by "graphic design is my passion" level guys

I hold most of my portfolio in Vechain, but dude, not sure it's going to pump super fast. I do think we'll see x2 in January but the company will continue to put up large sell walls to fund the project. Don't get me wrong I think it's the bets lambo maker out there right now, but I'm not sure it'll go cray cray straight away. I could be very wrong and I really hope I am as I have a shitload of VEN

Watch the AMA's and office walk through and realise they have 40+ devs, get learnt son

Don't buy above 17k sats. Wait for the drop.

How is this at the top of every thread? Are shills that uncreative? Is this a meme or something?

Sunny said hes "Under a NDA and cannot discuss this topic" when asked about the rumor of a BMW partnership on his live stream today.

This shits gonna moon hard as fuck late January or February.

aaaaahh if only I had the balls to buy when it dipped.. bought my first half around 17k, afterwards it immediately dipped.. now im slightly scared of btc cucking me again if I buy the rest

This is the most pajeet thread I have ever seen

What's a good buy in price?

elaborate

He mentioned an automobile brand in Germany, too. BMW confirmed. Also, it's funny how noone gives a shit about the Renault partnership.

+ numerous qt graphic design asians

Are you retarded?
It's not pumping. It's correcting from the grand slam that bitcoin shooting up did to all altcoins this morning. Every altcoin looks like that.