Shill me on COLX

I need a reason to buy.

Muh worked on since 2012

my copy pasta

well think about verge except verge is a fucking scam coin that's been promising for months and months to deliver wraith and never did shit and ten magically added 2 billion overnight to their MC. I never thought xvg would break 300 sats but this market is irrational as hell. Another example- Electroneum. I've had massive stacks of both these coins and made a lot of money on them but that doesn't mean it was smart money. If you go back only a few months ago Sunerok did an interview were he talked about how they tip each other millions of xvg to each other as jokes and now those tips are worth...hundreds of thousands and the github is almost identical from that time.

Now I'm not saying "omg get in here fucking 10x moon mission $1 by March 17 3:49 PM screenshot this" because I'm not a retarded poo in the loo but i will point out why this coin can have a decent run-

1. Hype. People really are looking for the next xvg and just like pieces of shit like vertcoin, feathercoin,and groestl had insane runs a few months ago when asic resistance was the buzz word. Now the flavor of the month is privacy coins. People look at what happened to xvg and they want to speculate. What your seeing with the current growth is exactly that effect. Now just add some exchanges that aren't dumpsterfires in the middle of bumfuck idaho and people can really start trading this bad boy.

2. Staking. the people that pumped xvg are 90% retarded. Probably far too retarded to bother mining xvg and even if they could mine it the returns are pitiful. This coin is still cheap enough to pick up large stacks that can be easily split and turn over staking rewards regularly. That won't last forever if the price runs, but it's definitely attractive to your average buyer. If the price falls too much, then suddenly buying masternodes is incentivized and more coins are taken out of circulation

3. Low market cap and the coin burn- Coin burn is happening over new years (not sure exact date/time) and I think they'lll be burning roughly 20% of the 12 billion coins. This coin only hit under a 50 mil mc at 100 sats. That means it won't even break into the top 100 coins until at least 400 sats and this number is going to be even higher after a giant chunk of the supply gets destroyed. This is good for holders and investors

4. Milestones- has a decent roadmap. Will be dropping a whtie paper and starting and advertising campaign as well as committing some more developments to the github. All of which add to the hype train and possibly pump points for the price

5. Masternodes are incentivized not to sell because they are making a ton of money. ROI is to the point where if they can easily liquidate their returns they would not have to work any more.

Now i obviously own this coin or I wouldn't bother wasting this much time shilling it. I've got a relatively large portfolio that I made from purely investing in biz meme coins since June and I've been very blessed in the crypto space so as a favor I'll give you my honest opinion on colx- it's a diamond shitcoin. There's a lot of competition in the small cap privacy coin space so it has its work cut out for it as far as differentiating itself. Long term the devs will need to deliver but I've followed this project since it was cv2 still and so far I've seen them do a very good job. The fact the telegram added 1200 pajeets in the last week shows this bad boy is going to get a lot of action. Risky yes but risk/reward is still very good under 100 sats.

What about ECA though?

still mostly accurate today. worth noting the btc jump had no impact i saw on colx so we gained whatever percrntagr against fiat

Really should be in ECA over this thrice re branded shitcoin

i tried going to their website and my browser said they were trying to steal my passwords. nice try pajeet.

Hey, are you still in this thread? Do you know of any potential downsides with this coin?

It's not rebranded you retard. It's a new version (technology-wise) so they created a new coin and converted all Colossus V2 to ColossusXT.

much better buy imho. hasn't had the huge run up moon yet and a better coin.

Only available on shit exchanges at the moment, but more are added this week after one of the existing exchanges couldn't handle the COLX rush today.

Where do you buy it? Tried buying it a week ago and no exchange would let me reg on it

kek, but do you know how the dev team is like? That's one of the most important things. As in, if they are like IOTA devs, then this coin is doomed to fail.

It went x100 during the last 2 weeks, from nothing to $0.01. This is RaiBlocks all over again. Do you still need more convincing?

>> muh better coin
ECA wallet is unsigned.
ECA wallet download link is google drive
ECA website is a weebly link
ECA has no benefit over any other coin
COLX is a PIVX fork with more development

how high can it go? any updates coming to boost price ?

>next raiblocks

If so then my measly 4k colx will make me rich

Will it moon in the next couple of hours? I gotta sleep, and I have 1.3k in Kucoin shares that I want to leave for overnight to gather some additional revenue. I will surely buy some of this then when I wake up in 6 hours

Well it has a $50m MC right now with a coin burn incoming very soon, which will realistically be about 20%.

Another 100x possible? What's your take guys?

Coinburn is coming this month. New exchanges are added this month. New website coming now (that's why current one is offline). This can only go up.

Check the roadmap on their website onces it comes online again, good stuff.

Ok I have 21k, going to get more.

are u buying this on trade satoshi or coinsmarkets?

Too risky.

100x is a fucking lot.

What's the best way to get it now? LTC on Trade Satoshi? Can't be arsed spending the insane BTC transactions now

If this one 100x, I will be able to reach my EOY goal much sooner and with just 1k investments

hey, i wrote dis

When's the website coming back? I can't figure out how to sync my wallet so all my coins on stuck on that pajeetmarket.

What is the wallet like? Do they have a web wallet?

Did you edit the config file? I got mine to sink but it takes up a lot of space/syncing was maxing my CPU.

That's how I did it (LTC), works fine. Wouldn't recommend BTC.

Going to get fucking dumped on. This wont break out. They rarely do at this point.

I already has

I bet you're one of those people that said that about RaiBlocks too, lol.

Website is down due to the server telling the devs they need to change shit around because of all the sudden traffic. If you want info they have a reddit, telegram and twitter.

DYOR

Yes and we got fucking dumped on.

I only made 15% on that piece of shit.

Lol, I have 950% profit on raiblocks. You didn't get in early enough. Don't miss out on this one too. When this hits new exchanges it's going to explode. Even if it "only" goes from 1 cent to 1 usd, the gainz will be massive if you own enough of them.

>obligatory superior coin shilling

I'd be more worried about ECA honestly. If you look at the chat on the exchange it's nothing but pajeets saying to buy ECA.