How to kill it?

Finally hit 100k. Next step How do I get to 500k? My goal is financial independence. I have a high paying job > 300k/yr so I’d ultimately like to get to 2-2.5M then just work part time on my own terms only when I need to. 34 yo single w girlfriend. Am I too diversified

Sell the DBC and put it in LINK or ADA, I'd say.

i'd say youre wrong. DBC will change the world.

Agree dbc seems stupid as shit just threw it in to chase. Maybe will pop it in req and load up on some more req

Being completely honest here, are you sure about chainlink? I'm not FUDing here but is there not better places to put 27k?

yes you hit a goal good job...Now take your picks and allocate into 3 coins of your choice...you are too diversified you can make faster gains by allocating profits into maybe 3 or 4 coins right now

Is this zcl gonna be an actual thing or what. I’m surprised it isn’t mooning more. Isn’t it supposed to be a future for btcp, like is btcp only valued at $100 right now?

>300k/yr

What do you do user?

sell link and dbc.
get some icx and ven

>single w girlfriend
wut

fucking linkies

If youre planning on holding long term.
Check out Sia Coin

Probably means unmarried so single on taxes.

This.

I know you’re not supposed to be invested emotionally but CL is my emotional tie. I was w them since day 1 and my faith in that project is really high. Truthfully I was 80% in CL until I realized the team was being a bunch of a holes not realizing any news. Then I diversified at the right time. I still thing CL is my all or none to retirement in 1-2 years. I guess it could crash tho who know in this game

seriously op. please make yourself a favour and look into RLC

put all your link into TRX

Just put 100k on some shit coin and hope for the best
Good luck user

Sell it all for VEN

Thank me in a month

Too diversified, get into $SUB - Upcoming Beta, Bittrex listing, and token burn of 25% Have a good January and enjoy hitting 500k

I see what you mean, emotions are a killer in this game though. The same thing has held me back on a few occasions.
This user has a point, but don't sell all. I'd reccomend putting 20k into VEN and keeping 7k in link if it means that much. Ven with the rebrand and the thor forging and the AMA today has nowhere to go but up. Link has nothing compared user, best of luck though bro

Also SUB could be good right now to buy on a dip as user says

Ah kk, thanks user

All in on smart contract, utility and dev related cryptos.

2018 is the year that smart contracts really take off, so ignore all of these faggots shilling single platform literal pajeet shitcoins.

The market will cotton on that these tokens are fucking worthless, and only those with the backing of actual utility will rise.

LINK
Quanstamp
0x
Req

Also you can throw in Monero as a privacy coin for easy comfy gains.

Get in a couple of shitcoin ICOs and dump on brainlets like those ITT and sub-80 IQ pajeets and pull profits back into smart contract / dev related cryptos.

Research more, but this is where the market is headed, NOT single use shitcoins tied to a single niche platform.

First off congrats, seriously. Good portfolio and good goals.

Diversify across risk ranges.

Keep 2-3 blue chip guaranteed coins, 1 or 2 mid risk ones and 3-5 super high risk/reward ones each with 1-3% of your portfolio.

That way you won't have to worry about if you'll make it, but when.

Be very careful investing in memecoins like ToiletLink. All the Link shilling was an orgaized effort and unfortunately they managed to drag quite a few noobs in.

Also you should consider OMG
Undervalued and top blue chip token

>still holding dbc

Yea. No.

This

Alright first, my thoughts, then some shills.

First you should probably put 40-50k of it into BTC/ETH for that stable gains trains, ETH is going PoS before too long so that shit is boss bitch mode.

From there be the fucking lord of risk. Calculated risk. There's a legit TA channel you could take signals from. They called XRB on Christmas, and XBY a couple days ago. Pic related

the discord ends with E3Vjuew

Can't tell if troll

GReat advice, some of you guys are allright

get that 27k out of shit link and put it into kmd
there is your 500k 2018 EOY on that alone

You have to live it.

He's got a Ph.D. in Math. Starting salary is 300k. Any job he wants.