>try to woo noble swordswoman
>fail miserably
>she wants you to pay with your life now
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_d'Aubigny
youtube.com/watch?v=q-bnM5SuQkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Challenge her to a duel for her maidenhood. Unless that's the way I tried and failed to woo her, in which case I die.

I demonstrate her why exactly women historically suck at fighting.

>Hit her in the face
>She falls
>I rape her
She can't do anything because she has a str penalty.

Offer her that good dick if she lets me live.

>Challenge her to a duel
>She sees I'm clearly weaker than her in swordplay
>As a noble woman, she can not face those weaker than her in honorable combat
>Is impressed at my gumption and willingness to face death for love
>She agrees to a single date
EZ

My brother of african descent.

>duel to the death
>win but dont kill her
>put your sword into her sheath

How the fuck a man can be weaker than a girl? Are you one of these skeletons?

Challenge her to arm wrestling. With her -4 STR, she will certainly lose.

Swordplay is more about finesse than anything, mate. Much like how if you try to brute force your way into deadlifting you'll just fuck up your back, you don't try to swordfight with fucking haymakers, it's more about skill and the proper movement. Besides, it's not entirely ahistorical to have a girl who's really fucking skilled at swordfighting,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_d'Aubigny - basically a real life PC.

>Swordplay is more about finesse than anything, mate.
This is what skinny nerds tell themselves when they cry themselves to sleep. A knight is a hulking mass of muscle and steel, not some effeminate fag, and sure as hell not a woman.

Duelling death count: La Maupin 10 - men 0.

(That's not counting all the ones she wounded, one of whom became her friend and lover for many years after.)

I'd point out that the law of the land doesn't allow for killing people just because they asked you out, and instead go hit up a chick who isn't crazy.

>Turning her sword against a commoner for a failed flirtation attempt
The fuck is she, a Knight of the Order of Sarkeesian? Either the local lord strips her of her rank, or we're looking at a revolution here.

>Swordplay is more about finesse than anything
Which is why all swordfighters in history were skinny manlets, right? Oh wait, they weren't. Because while skill is important, you will sooner or later confront the hard limits of your body. If you were mindswapped with Jackie Chan you wouldn't suddenly be a great martial arts master because your body wouldn't be able to handle half his techniques. You'd know how to throw a solid kick, but never have the physical ability to actually do so.

Notice how I specified in swordplay. She would obviously be technically better than me since I'm not a swordsman.

>responding to -4 Str posters

>The fuck is she, a Knight of the Order of Sarkeesian? Either the local lord strips her of her rank, or we're looking at a revolution here.
More like a girl larping. Females can't be knights

>In Villeperdue, still wearing men's clothing, she was insulted by a young nobleman. They fought a duel and she drove her blade through his shoulder. The next day, she asked about his health and found out he was Louis-Joseph d'Albert Luynes, son of the Duke of Luynes. Later, one of his companions came to offer d'Albert's apologies. She went to his room and subsequently they became lovers and, later, lifelong friends.
Soyboy

You're just jealous 'cause he was hitting that hot bisexual opera star booty.

I mean, it's one of those things that much like weightlifting you need the physical body for it, but ultimately you can't win purely on hulking force and anger. Fiore dei Liberi wasn't a massive dude - he was fit, but most importantly he was exceedingly skilled - and he's one of the greatest knights and swordsmen of all time. Assuming this is a fight between an average rogue adventurer and a trained swordswoman, the swordswoman likely has better training both in the sense of physical strength and in terms of finesse because let's face it, she's not just gonna practice technique.

Also, it's fucking Veeky Forums, 99% of the shit here isn't even vaguely realistic.

>but ultimately you can't win purely on hulking force and anger
Of course, nobody claimed that. It's just that when you're not fighting against someone who isn't utterly unskilled, strength matters.

There's a reason boxers are separated by strength and weight class, despite boxing being highly technical in nature. You can defeat someone less experienced in boxing despite being weaker, but if you're fighting someone with at least basic technical understanding strength counts for a lot. You can take more punishment and can make every individual punch count more.

Punt her in the front butt.

Yeah, it will depend on the skill to strength ratio we have here, now that I think of it. How skilled is she compared to the average adventure, and how strong is she? I was assuming she'd be far better trained than the dude and with the strength difference not mattering as much due to that.

True, but I'd point out that boxing and other bare-handed forms make strength more important than swordfighting does.

Okay.

By losing the fight most likely
And what if you lose?
/pol/ users can't be someone that knows things.

Not that I disagree with you, but don't forget: between a rogue and a noble swordswoman, which one is likely to resort to dirty tricks like pocket sand when it looks like the fight is going south?

>be dyslexic
>accidentally awoo her
>she a werewolf now

🧙🧡

>Feminist boom
>Feminist
Such a shame. If not for that it'd fit right in my as-of-yet-non-existant thot patrol folder.

Let's see if I'm interpreting this right: your failed attempt to woo the ladyknight has provoked her, which results in her drawing her blade with the intention of ending your life. This causes the cute wizard girl who always had a thing for you but never spoke up to go berserk and send the ladyknight into an early grave.

Correct?

>what do?
Fair's fair. My life is hers, duh.
>implying that wasn't my plan all along.

Hes a soyboy and she's a slut

Wait a second... I've seen this anime before!

>the swordswoman likely has better training both in the sense of physical strength and in terms of finesse because let's face it, she's not just gonna practice technique.
A woman would need dozens of years of training to reach the strenght level of a average man, supposing that steroids exist of course

>LN goes on.
>Manga and anime never go beyond after the defeat of the duke.

Goddammit...

Is the LN better than the anime? The anime frankly could've been great if it had a full season and didn't waste half as much as it did on annoying harem comedy. Or if it just didn't try to adapt so much of the LN in too few episodes.

Shame I can't enjoy this kind of thing without animated tits to distract me :/

Read only the manga, but overall has more details and info.

Also LN art is...questionable compared to manga and anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-bnM5SuQkI

knights generally were trained to endure more than anything else, no one really seems to understand that. You train hours upon hours a day with the best swordsmen the kingdom has to offer, more often than not wearing an extra 50-70 pounds. Vid related is about a champion knight, and that fucker climbed bare walls in armor. Female knights? Not possible. Jeanne D'Arce? Absolutely lovely lady, went to church on Sundays, raised the morale of the French troops. Did she wear plate? Yes. Did she ever fight? Yes. Once. Then she was captured and burnt. Female Knights would only be free ransoms and moral support

Ok, so having written a paper in college about the problems with women in combat, let me say something:

You fuckers need to shut up. The only thing you manage to do is make the legitimate issues of women in combat look like a bunch of shitheads threatened by women.

This shit is you, right now. And no, that's not a good thing.

>You will never go to church with Jeanne on a crisp sunday morning, not yet entirely awake as you walk through a pleasant park on the way there, enjoying her gentle words and melodic smile
Burn me too while you're at it.

I'd watch that

Is pic related some sort of a troll or false flag? It has to be.

I love how your example is a literal peasant who had barely any training at all, and mostly acted as a figurehead to inspire an army.

Not, say, someone who actually trained as a knight. Excellent strawwoman, at least.

So... how come tennis and fighting sports are gender segregated?

Yeah. Still nice even if said tits distract from all the action.

They can be dames, though

Women usually has 70% of the upper body strenght a man have. It's a complete waste of time and money to train a female knight. Even some men were not able to be warriors

Troll I think.

why would I be afraid of a blue-haired action figure with a plasticast sword?

I defeat her in combat, rape, cut off her limbs, and carry her with me like an unwieldy fleshlight.

Chaotic Evil is the best alignment.

And you fail at doing that stuff so hard that you do it to yourself.

Just walk away, clearly she is too sheltered and too pompous of a noble if she wants to kill me because my game wasn't up to snuff

If she attacks I defend, but nothing more than that, and then she becomes angered by my actions and vows to cut me down, and thus begins our rom com aspect of our adventure story as she learns more about the world while trying to kill me, and how her views and ideals are close minded in the end.

die

>average man
Average man is a fucking weakling with no pain tolerance or striking power. A trained professional would fucking crush the average man.

>supposing that steroids exist of course

Regardless of steroid abuse, they'd be in a new equilibrium within a couple years. Training doesn't carry over that long, not like the muscle cells from 12 years ago are still there.

>-4 STR fags
You're shitposting on Veeky Forums when suddenly this honey badger slaps your ass and tells you "Size and gender don't matter. Whoever has the sharpest fangs wins, that's what Killing Bites is!".

Wat do?

Where's the pubes?

Shoot her in the kneecap I guess

More like It's a complete waste of time and money to train you as a knight.

Bury my face into that braptrumpet to enjoy some chamber music

please do give me an example of a female trained as a knight that wore full plate, competed in tournaments, and was actually skilled in combat whilst wearing any sort of armor

>brap
Disgusting. Worst meme of this decade.

Isn't that moving the goalposts? OP only specified a swordswoman, and an example of a deadly female swordswoman was already given in the thread.

>Implying that isn't my fetish as well

Then rape yourself that way you don't have to go outside.

Not that it really matters as any examples given will be met with screeches of that example does not count.

>considering i would never attempt to woo any women, except in exceptional circumstances, this must be someone with exceptional strength or prowess

Do all I can do- look her in the eyes and call her bluff

I'm not talking about what OP specified though am I? I'm talking about 14th century knights, and unless you could name one as an example, then ya lose. Were some women trained well as swordsmen? No shit, that's like asking if some women take self-defence classes in this day and age, but that's not what I was saying, I'm saying there is no way some weird ass shield-sister could do the same things as a knight for a multitude of reasons

Skielgaita (11th Century), Petronilla de Grandmesnil (12th Century). Was it done all the bloody time? Of course it fucking wasn't. But it's not impossible, and RPGs tell tales of characters who are very much on the end of the bell curve when it comes to skill.

>fail miserably
How? And why would it cost my life?
>what do?
Tell her to fuck off, I’m not dying. Go home and finish my peasant duties I guess, marry that qt 3.15 stable girl

Well, I suppose you die. If she doesn't kill you, her boyfriend will when he shows up. I mean, a girl like that sounds like she has plenty of suitors, most of whom are better than you.

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW: THEY FUCK IN VOLUME 13. THEY FUCKKKKKKKK.

>cast fireball

I tell her that is an over reaction to asking for her favor in the tournament

how ever if a Duel is needed a
Duel there will be

For The Lady!

>Brettonian Knight
>fighting a woman
>believing a woman could actually fight

Unchivalrous. You laugh at her jape and tell her you meant no dishonor to her or her father. If she persists she's clearly hysterical and needs someone to get that sword away from her till she calms down from her womanly fit.

maybe if she was a Brettonian Lady

but she does not seem to be

if her Kingdom says she is a Knight I will respect that even if I disagree

so I will treat her as a Knight

>happily presenting your anus to authority

Beat her in a fight?

Hit her with my polearm.

Probably just call her a fag for using a sword in fucking 2018.

If it's one of my current characters, probably the same thing in a different year.

I let her kill me. Either way this turned out, I got something I wanted.

>swordfags btfo

Wtf delete this

Don't get mad; polearms aren't invincible.

Dueling is not the same thing as going to war in full plate. This is probably a social situation, people probably aren't armored, and if she fancies herself a "swordswoman" she probably isn't a soldier, she's probably just very good at fighting some cunt 1-on-1 with swords and normal clothing. Which is to say she probably kills your ass.

What a cunt.

That's exactly what a swordsman would say.

Not that guy, but duels were very rarely done on the spot. The usual course is the two parties agree on the ground and arms to use, and have third party moderators.

Ask her to peg you.

Either she does, or she runs away in disgust. It's a win win.

Th-that's ridiculous! Me? A swordsman? H-hahaha, I don't know what you're talking about!

I'm just a coward who uses knives, caltrops, explosives and occasionally hasty tactical retreats. Nothing out of the ordinary here, nope!

Good glad to know you're ready for the next chevauchee.

Reminder Honey Badgers regularly get eaten by Lions and Leopards and their ferociousness is mostly useless when you're only big as a housecat.

Kickboxer lanklet here, not exactly swordplay. But most of my sparring partners are 20 kg heavier than me and while I have to be elusive, I can do perfectly fine due to my speed and reach advantage.

In fact, in all forms of striking arts, speed, technique, composure and reach are the key factors. With power and durability being the X factors that tends to determine the winner if the fighters are evenly matched.

Of course you see guys brute force their way in fights. But in most cases, that's because the less powerful and durable fighter lacked the composure to stay illusive.

>"Now you're just overreacting"

> Implying a woman is legally allowed to challenge a man to a duel just because he tried to court her
> Implying my character would fail in a swordfight, moreso miserably, to a woman attractive enough to think of laying her
What is she, a Mary-Sue?

P.S. If she is a Mary-Sue, there's one possible way to deal with her. Kill her or die trying. If she's not a Mary Sue, she's most likely breaking the law, so kill her or die trying. If she is not breaking the law, then this law is unjust, so kill her or die trying.

My fang is a sword.
Cold steel, beat that.

/Pretty/ sure I, an entirely untrained and unfit 21st centurian, am not going to be able to stop her.
So.. die, I guess.