Are you now or have you ever been in a party with a goblinoid?

Are you now or have you ever been in a party with a goblinoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have had Goblin brains on my shoes before, does that count?

Yep, our party is centered around a goblin necromancer PC. He knows stuff about the dungeon we're exploring, since it used to be his master's 'fortress'.

The human fighter had a goblin squire. The poor guy got mauled by zombies

Goblins in my setting are boston-terrier people with dwarven levels of technology and a sikh-like culture.

Yeah, but the hobgoblins in that setting weren't mindlessly savage monsters. Just arrogant, warlike imperialists.

In the Sixth World, Goblin Slayer would be a security captain for a MegaCorp, or a Merc for hire specifically for Goblins and Hobgoblins, and para-goblin species.

I was a goblin except with more intelligence and trying to learn what is "good".

I wish i were

>party of bugbears
>all of us have polearms
>tunnel fighter, polearm master, sentinel
>probably cavaliers or battlemasters
>group up with all of us next to each other
>15 foot reach, every enemy coming to us takes multiple opportunity attacks

THE BUGBEAR BRIGADE WILL HOLD THE LINE.

If the goblinoid accepts that we will rape all the Elves we see, then they're allowed.

We had a hobgoblin in our party that had been raised by dwarves. He had no idea, until he discovered his crippling attraction to and lust for goblin pussy.

Did he rape?

You can't kill goblin across the monitor, sir.

My setting hasn't been around long enough for goblins to develop an evil morality. Currently they're just short, ugly, green nocturnal people with high metabolisms in the stone age.

One group has become zealous martial artists and invented silk-weaving, but have recently come into contact with mothfolk who want them to stop weaving nice things. Some gobs kinda like the mothfolk.

Meanwhile another group was enslaved by a rogue sorcerer and are now scattered after a nearby tribe of elves chased off the sorcerer. They're now trying to reunite the refugee goblins with their scattered kin, but some would rather stay with the elves since they've never been treated with basic humanoid decency before.
The elves aren't sure how to feel about this.

What is a goblinoid and what differentiates it from a humanoid?

>One group has become zealous martial artists and invented silk-weaving, but have recently come into contact with mothfolk who want them to stop weaving nice things.
Why is this? Are the players kidnapping their silkworm babies to harvest the thread?

t. a stinking goblin

I misread "one group" as "our group" meaning the players. Question about kidnappings still stands, now regarding the goblins.

I'm actually curious since from what I've seen the few game systems that have "goblinoid" have its own type do nothing special to differentiate them from "humanoids".

Nah, but he did fuck the everloving shit out of some. We were sent to clear out a goblin camp and they flipped put when they saw him. They thought that the local hobgoblin warlords were doing a surprise inspection, so to butter him up, they gave him a dozen goblin maidens.

This mango just feels like a somehow faggier version of berserk

It differs by being a boil on the face of reality, by being a curse upon existence, the only good thing a goblin can do in its filthy life is to take its own life away.

Nah, by the time you can find them with Area Investigation, you have stronger human classes available.

Source?

My name is not important...all that matters is what I'm going to do. I just FUCKING hate this world, and the goblin worms feasting on the carcass. My whole life is just cold bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. It's the time of vengeance and no goblin life is worth saving. It's time for me to kill...and it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins...HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0