Do you think that perturabo would be one of us, if the heresy never happened and Veeky Forums survived to 31st milenium?

do you think that perturabo would be one of us, if the heresy never happened and Veeky Forums survived to 31st milenium?

Yup

would he demand tendies from malcador or emps?

he has a whole room where he and his officers play spaceHorusHeresy so of course he would be

Without a doubt, yeah.

Perturabo would've also founded an immensely profitable miniature wargaming/tabletop roleplaying business that thematically draws upon his personal experiences.

Yeah because I really want to paint up 500 models minimum for a game. And then you have to randomly remove one tenth of your models at the start of every game anyway?

but would he have his own version of tendies story

he's my favorite for a reason

Rogal Dorn is who Veeky Forums says it would be

Perturabo is who we actually are.

Rogal Dorn is an asshat who loved the smell of his own farts and parades

I think he would end up being a middle manager in the imperium

No because perturabo still works hard and studies his ass off, whereas everyone here is an undisciplined fat slug. Perturabo would be disgusted with you brainlets.

I can only begin to guess what the Iron Warriors would have been like if their recruitment pool contained only us.

Less bitter but more autistic. Every battle against Xenos would lead to decimation as someone tries to fuck the alien girls and pisses off Big P. During travel everyone would bitch about the other Legions and spend their time focusing autistically on one singular aspect of war.

who wants to be a retard that fell for a basic trap?

>Tall
>Strong
>High IQ
>Military mastermind
No. We are beneath his station. Being bitter at how the Imperium treats you doesn't make you a fa/tg/uy

autism kinda qualifies him

Well, user, let's take a look around at Veeky Forums, and note all the bait threads and trolls. They're all incredibly obvious. Yet, every time...

we would put world eaters to shame in terms of autistic rage

Autism is a meme that low IQ retards use to describe people that they think is different.
It's often misused, since the simpletons that use this term are usually not normal human beings to begin with.

I always hated Perty's tube-dreads, they look pretty much exactly like Angron's nails, and are never mentioned.

they are neurointerface to his armour