What happened to Satoshi Nakamoto?

His wallet is still untouched. Never has anyone been confirmed to be him. Is he ded?

Id like to think Bitcoin is similar to the monolith from 2001 A space odyssey. Brought to us by some other worldly beings, gifted to humanity to help take its next step forward. Satoshi nakamoto never existed as a Human being. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155054.0
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his BTC is locked in a multi-sig wallet under a legal trust until 2020, at which point the wallets contents will be dispersed to the only remaining member of the satoshi team who is still alive. google "tulip trust"

whats his bitcoin address

he was probably that guy that got that disease which crippled him and is dead now.

satoshi is not an idiot, he did not re-use private keys.

>he fell for the serial scam artist

you can find a public address containing 500,000 BTC untouched somewhere on google. Im too lazy to find it rn.

Hal Finney was Satoshi

>Hal Finney
If so then RIP

I had the same idea op.

It's a cool idea to think about but very much fiction.

And this is the most probable answer

he sudokued in aokogahara forest where logan paul found his body today.

Bag contained about 3 million bitcoins.

This

>he fell into Satoshi's perfect game theory trap

>Finney lived in the same area as a man named "dorian satoshi nakamoto" (the guy in OPs pic)
>Finney was the first person to receive a bitcoin transaction
>Satoshis last forum post was a few months before Finney died
>satoshis forum posts also became far, FAR less frequent as Finney's illness got worse
>Finney had written about crypto decades ago

Pretty obvious it's him.

I just wish he told everyone near the end to stop scum trash from trying to steal his identity

He was a true visionary.

F

satoshi is serving a life sentence in prison
he has no idea what BTC has become

Or someone wanted people to believe that it's finney to remain anonymous. If Finney is satoshi that would also mean he tried to avert suspicion by faking an e-mail conversation.

thanks that is actually a good read for the night!

"satoshi" never existed. the shadow government won that wallet. they will use bitcoin to rule over humanity. screencap this and read it 5 years from now.

Scientist here.
At least two people wrote the Bitcoin whitepaper.
It was drafted by a scientist but edited and released by a non-scientist, probably programmer.
This has to do with how certain conventions are used in the paper.

Craig Wright is Satoshi it is not some fucking mystery faggot.

Most people want to believe Satoshi is a dead Japanese guy so most people won't accept the reality

I am scientist too.
Basically there is something wrong with how the paper is.

ROGER IS ALIVE AND WELL

indeed he was

There were many people involved with the creation of bitcoin. All of them are hardcore libertarians who obviously wish to remain anonymous.

One person who I believe was involved was a guy named James Orlin Grabbe. He conveniently died around the time BTC was first released, however no one ever saw the body.

Here is a paper he wrote in the late 90's for a digital money future.
www.hermetic.ch/crypto/kalliste/money1.htm

And here is a super obscure video of two hackers that actually helped Grabbe create a digital coin in 99 called DMT (Digital Monetary Trust).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8foSFZusYQ&t=

>it must be craig because craig was an early adopter/fan

Like what

It's me, I am the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

idk why he would write a post like this instead of just admit it
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155054.0

yeah lots of good reads out there, people just don't want to believe the brains behind satoshi is some asshole australian academic that is mostly unlikeable

you wanna know why satoshi's coins haven't moved? (pic related)

Satoshi is being bankrolled by Calvin Ayre, billionaire fucking alpha chad, because Calvin knows he is Satoshi. I think this is Calvin's BCH wallet:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

he shills BCH 24/7 on twitter.

(((forum sliding intensifies)))

stay salty, blockstream

How are those bags going, user?

You still holding on after those flash P+D's that JUSTed a bunch of morons out of their money?

He probably wanted to maintain somewhat of a private life (I would do the same). Given that everyone knows that satoshi holds ten bajillion bitcoins, he and his family would obviously be targeted by a lot of scammers (which Finney was anyway in the last few years of his life).

my BCH holdings have outperformed BTC since I bought the low at .06

I don't give a fuck about some bagholders who fomo'd into pumps. I'm going to be fucking rich, lol.

Look how figures are placed in Bitcoin paper, then go to arxiv, grab any PDF and note the difference.

>www.hermetic.ch/crypto/kalliste/money1.htm
This looks like a comfy ass read for the night. Thanks user.

cypherpunks are the OGs

If you found his private keys would it be illegal to draw from those early wallets?

brainlet tier question...
but it is interesting that the first 50 btc ever mined cant be moved

The law probably errs on the side of absolutely everything is prohibited in computers. You’d be charged for hacking.

Actually don’t know the law but that’s my idea of it.