I JUST SENT 80K DEEP BRAIN CHAIN TOKENS TO MEW

I JUST SENT 80K DEEP BRAIN CHAIN TOKENS TO MEW

I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS A FUCKING NEO TOKEN, WHO THE FUCK WOULD MAKE A TOKEN ON THAT PIECE OF SHIT PLATFORM?

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

call MEW's customer support line

>not even knowing what token you're buying
lmao you deserve this

It probably hit their smart contract somewhere. Call and hope for the best... but expect to lose everything.

Sorry, OP.

lmao.
Post a screencap.

This, use the reference "cucked"

>not storing it all on the exchange
yeah you deserve it

Nice, 80k DBC just burned

WHAT A BRAINLET AHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAH

thanks for decreasing the supply, now our coins are worth a little bit more

Brainlet here, I don't understand what he did wrong

top nep5

Forced hodl, good for us

He sent a NEO platform coin into a Ethereum wallet, which means the coins AP sent get lost and burned in wojak-hell or something.

People as stupid as OP deserve to lose it all.

he sent NEO tokens to an ERC20 ETH token wallet.

= brainlet.

literally laughing right now

Pity it is a larp. I checked the block explorer and it didn't happen.

ara ara

OP made a token address in his MEW wallet thinking it was an ERC20 and got rekt by sending NEO tokens to it instead/

Crypto is the wild west homie, survival of the fittest.

Lol you moron

So you can lose your shit if you send it to the wrong wallet?

Yep. It's a larp. Never happened

HELLO CAN I SPEAK TO MISTER NAKAMOTO PLEASE, YES I SENT MY BRAINCOINS TO THE WRONG BLOCKCHAIN. PLEASE GET MY COINS BACK, THANK.

The matter is that he sent it to the wrong coin type of wallet. It's like he sent ETH into a BTC wallet and expected it to magically receive it without a problem.

>have a hearty chuckle over some user losing a bunch of money
>be disappointed when I realize its just a larp

what have I become biz? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?

Yup think of it as like trying to open a .exe on a mac or a mac .app on a windows machine . shits not compatible.

I look forward to more spastics doing this as NEO ICOs take off, too many brainlets have become comfortable only understanding the bare minimum, thinking that all token coins are on ETH and they can send it to their one-stop-shop MEW.

Now maybe you retards will have to read something about what you're buying?

Thanks for reducing supply, my DBC are now worth more.

>put money in PO Drop box
>it falls in and I cant fit my hand in to pull it out
>WTF WHERED IT GO SO I JUST LOSE MY MONEY IF I SEND IT SOMEWHERE!?

yeah, you do lmao

Yes my little brainlet, like all other coins if you send them to another coins wallet in will lose them. If you send an eth token to a neo wallet it's wojacked and vice versa

Think of it this way
Different platforms represent different addressing systems.
If you send NEO tokens to an ETH address you actually send it to the NEO wallet address with the same address as the ETH address you've inputted.

What people call "burning" is really when you send tokens to an address that will most likely never be used.

Call the exchange and ask for your quarterly re-do.

It sucks to have to waste your do-over this early in the quarter, but it's probably worth it.

Most turbo normies are too dumb to use MEW and just send it to a ledger, which supports NEO tokens as well so they will be fine probably.

implying that normies will actually purchase dedicated hardware to store coins on, instead of an EZ-mode website

You'd still need to send it to your correct ledger address, sending it to your ledger ETH address isn't going to help.

if u guys want easy money, buy GAS.

300 NEO = 1 Gas per week = 52 per year (up to 4.5 years). That's a maximum of 234 gas + 300 NEO.
Or you could just buy 900 GAS with that much neo right now.

I'd buy more myself but I'm not selling my link for it.

yeah, yeah, it's all fun and games, until some faggots lose a shekkel or two for being way too fucking lazy and stupid to handle IOTA's wallet. That's where you asshats draw the line, and then it's the jews fault.

JUST

CALL THE CEO OF NEO!